Pet Peeves

2005 longitudinal study in the Journal Science:
A Cold War environment calamity appears to be the cause of a spate of cancers in the Russian heartland. A landmark study this month by US and Russian scientists blames excess cancers in the Ural Mountains on chronic exposures to radioactivity leaked from a weapons plant a half-century ago. The study is the latest blow to the notion that there is a threshold of exposure to radiation below which there is no health threat.

O'Doyle rules!!! God, I hate my life...lol. :(

PP: Rolling stops. I feel like drivers are just getting worse and worse. No one stops on the actual stop line, they just roll ahead and then stop, if they even stop. I've taken to going at the proper time at a multi-stop intersection regardless of whether the people around me deign to follow the simple rules of the road or not.

I heard about a card you could get that functions like a credit card but is specifically for dental costs. It has different financing options, and the most important thing is that it is interest free for 6, 12, 18, or 24 months, depending on the payment schedule you choose. Might be something to look into, and I think it is available in Canada. Way better deal than a traditional loan.

http://www.carecredit.com/dentistry/

To clarify, I'm on the hook for about $1,000 of the $7,000 total cost. I was exaggerating my distress.

PP: Jerks who exaggerate to garner sympathy.

Damn, and here I was caring all over the place too, you jerk! :D

PP: That I wouldn't be able to include Canada in my cross-country road trip this August. I am going to P--Utah, though.

my curious nature leading me to google ^^'s not-wife at work. Hello internet filter!

Also psych resilience tests that give massively ambiguous scenarios and only a yes/no possible answer.

Back