Pet Peeves

PP: Hey, Jack- it's a fact they're talkin in town
I turn my back and you're messin around.
I'm not really jealous- dont like lookin like a clown.
i hate myself for loving you - joan jett

PP: Getting off of work an hour early but still feeling resentful because others got off four hours early. I dislike that aspect of my personality.

PP: I found that the internet works much better (as in I can actually navigate between one page and the next) because I have restricted access of the wireless router to keep my roommate from downloading copious amounts of media. I don't know how much he has been downloading, but I think it is around at least 4gb at all times. It is no wonder that I wasn't even able to use the internet, and i've talked to him about limiting his downloads a few times. Well, now his internet won't work even though he has a full strength signal. :w00t:

PP: That I don't have the proper e-trumpets, or e-horse or e-colonel sanders-type civil war era facial hair to send you all on your merry way to terrorize the living daylights out of that creeper.

having skills wasted

Edit: and by that i mean having a skill set and not being able to use it, not having skills while wasted, that second one is an FT

that im seen as weird because i'd prefer to walk home from work (it takes 50-70 mins depending on my speed) on beuatiful summer afternoons.

Back