Pet Peeves

PP: that i just did a stocktake for 9 hours, came home, got changed and have to go do a different stocktake for the next 5 hours.

AND i missed the superbowl >:(

PP: Getting a ticket for parking in an area that says "No parking overnight", the kicker being that I didn't park there overnight, I only parked there until 1:30am. I called the security officer and it was a major hassle to get him to void the ticket. His reasoning was that since I had stayed beyond midnight that it qualified as "overnight" because it was apparently morning. :eyeroll: And he wrote the ticket at 12:04am.

If he wants to be annoying about it then I can too. I'm going to report him, and point out that "overnight" means from when it gets dark to when it gets light. I know it's a hard concept and all...

will do. OR i'm going to the zoo on saturday, maybe i'll try borrow one of the capuchins and get it to maul the other dude. I know one of the lovable little guys there has a knack for biting chumps in the face

PP: The state of driver education in the United States. It seems as if everyone who owns a motor vehicle becomes incredibly stupid; there may be something to that correlation...

Being associated with the annoying guy at work because he follows me around. Especially when he scares the cute girl away

Oooh, I hate that too. Or when people only cover it or wrap it in aluminum foil... or when people put open cans in the fridge - seriously, people, botchulism?

realising that really close friends cant tell when you are truly pissed about something. or knowing the limits of how far they can push you in those situations

That the jagweeds that run beauty and the geek didnt even call to tell me i wasnt successful in getting onto the show.

and the fact that im annoyed about not getting on, when really it should be a compliment

Maybe you were just too good looking to be a geek? I've never seen the show, but I can't imagine that these "geeks" are that attractive, otherwise they wouldn't be called geeks, they'd be called "very successful".

Back