Dear DD

Dear DD,

I've recently noticed that Eluvatar suffers from multiple personality disorder. What can be done about that? I'm quite concerned,

Yours in concern,
mcmasterdonia

Eluvatar:
Dear DD

Is channeling Barney Frank advisable?

Wishing you the best,
~Elu
Dear Elu,

I would say it is extremely advisable. Please be sure to film it as well and put it on youtube for us. For scientific study... you can trust me, I am wearing a lab coat, well you might not be able to see it, but trust me. It's very white.

Live large,

DD

Aurora DiLaurentis:
Well, I think DD doesn't care anymore ;>

Is it true, dear DD? ;)

With love,
Ali
Dearest Ali,

I don't know who you are, but i'm happy to have you speak my mind. Would you be available to take over full time? i'm having a hard time keeping up with my commitments, an ice cream parlor in northern alaska is not as successful as you'd think :(

Frostily yours,

DD

mcmasterdonia:
Dear DD,

Sometimes I'm sad. What do you do when you are sad?

In sadness
Mcmasterdonia
Dear MM,

The TOS prevents me from answering your question adequately. I suggest you look in the TOS for some ideas. Alternatively you could try prozac, or perhaps meditation?

Wishing you well,

DD

mcmasterdonia:
Dear DD,

I've recently noticed that Eluvatar suffers from multiple personality disorder. What can be done about that? I'm quite concerned,

Yours in concern,
mcmasterdonia
Dear McMasterdonia (if that is your real name)

I just spoke with Mrs. DD and she doesn't see a problem?

Dubiously yours,

DD

Dear DD,

Before your current nation, how many years has it been since you had an actual NS nation? Also, you've applied for the RA. What am I missing?

Yours in confusion,

BS

My dearest Blackshear,

What an excellent question! I have no inkling of how long I have been without an NS nation so the best I can offer is an approximation. I'll say 4 or 5 years since i've had a nation in NS, and this is of course due to how dull NS is as an online game, there just isn't very much playability. What you may be missing, and may be the source of your confusion, is that I might have discovered vanity in my absence and I want to gain some endorsements and be wooed as a voter merely to reignite my massive, and decidedly undeserved, (though whose aren't?) ego. If this does not clear up your confusion then I would suggest a visit to your doctor (I know you have one you lucky canadian) for some cognitive tests. I hope this was comprehensive enough to satisfy your curiosity and clear your confusion.

As always, Your friend,

DD

Dear DD,

I have recently joined an online dating site, and I am befuddled by some of the jargon. Many men are looking for a woman who "takes care of herself." What on earth is that supposed to mean? That she bathes regularly? Visits the dentist twice a year? Buys herself designer shoes? Knows how to operate a personal massager? I've seen the phrase so often I feel it must be code for something. But what?

Looking/confused

-GBM

Dear DD,

Should I nominate you for a judicial position? I would pay money for your interpretations of TNP law.

- The quiet minority

Blackshear:
Dear DD,

Should I nominate you for a judicial position? I would pay money for your interpretations of TNP law.

- The quiet minority
Dear Blackshear,

:rofl:
To my lasting shame, and as I am sure you remember, I have been a Justice before, even Chief Justice. I believe the tradition/stereotype of the Court being a Kafkaesque nightmare was started under my court, though I forget which trial. The memory of that frustration prevents me from serving to this day. Nice of you to say so though.

Your friend,

DD

Dear DD,

Do you think that Blackshear has given up spamming? We haven't seen him in sometime. What do you think about double posts or even triple/quadruple posts?

Yours in concern,

~Spamaholics Anonymous

mcmasterdonia:
Dear DD,

Do you think that Blackshear has given up spamming? We haven't seen him in sometime. What do you think about double posts or even triple/quadruple posts?

Yours in concern,

~Spamaholics Anonymous
Dearest McM,

Blackshear has always been in and out of activity, especially that one time...whew. He still browses the forum and participates in votes, he just doesn't spam as much. I think it is a combination of his busy rl, his kids have got to be in high school by now, and a lack of consistent activity in the OOC. (Spam points and word association aren't that engaging IMO) As to multiple postings I'd say go for it! You are an admin imbued with near limitless power!!!!

All of my best,

DD

Dear DD,

After a traffic incident with a truck, I have recently received the money from the damage done to my car and for the cost of buying a new one. What do you suggest I buy - as a University student who loves nothing more than living beyond his means?

McMasterdonia

Blackshear:
Dear DD,

I just got this shiny new 3D printer. What should I make with it?

~ an early adopter
Dearest Blackshear,

Merchandising! MERCHANDISING!! MERRR--CHANDISING!!!!! TNP rings with the official seal in relief, 10.99! Great Bight pirate ship paperweights, only 9.99! Sell them through Etsy to all the people here and cash in on your celebrity status!

Best of luck with your 3D printer,

DD

Dear DD,

Should I change my name on the forum? The options would be 'Lady Sovereign' or 'The Lady Sovereign'. What do you think D:

~ No-New-Name Nameless Nancy

Dear DD,

I'm in a predicament. My girlfriend is due home soon after most of the weekend away. Everything is frozen and I have nothing to cook for dinner. What should i do?

~ an unprepared boyfriend

Oriole Electronics:
Dear DD,

Should I change my name on the forum? The options would be 'Lady Sovereign' or 'The Lady Sovereign'. What do you think D:

~ No-New-Name Nameless Nancy
Dearest Ooo Eee,

I do like your current name, as it was the one I first met you with. But if you are feeling the need to change I would suggest 'The Lady Sovereign', as you are The Lady, the only one. ;)

Best of luck,

DD

Honeysheep:
Dear dd,

I need a new job. What should I do?
Dear hs,

Get a new job. :P As Marx himself so wonderfully put, in his distinctly sarcastic style, as a wage laborer you have freedom! Freedom to sell your labor wherever you would like (George Bush extolled this as well), and freedom from the means of production! Gosh capitalism is so great, you should try being a capitalist, that seems a pretty safe bet. :)

I know it is hard to jump jobs, but believe in yourself like we believe in you, and you'll find your way. That wasn't very gruff at all... anyways, good luck, you can only improve on your situation at this point!

Love,

DD

mcmasterdonia:
Dear DD,

I'm in a predicament. My girlfriend is due home soon after most of the weekend away. Everything is frozen and I have nothing to cook for dinner. What should i do?

~ an unprepared boyfriend
Dear MM,

I'm sure this problem is a bit dated, but I'll answer anyway. It's a brave new world out there, make her get dinner. This is the best advice and not intended to get you kicked in your ass by your girlfriend, figuratively or otherwise. :D

-A boyfriend (I left out the redundant bit :P )

Neues Grossdeutsches Reich:
Dear DD,

How do you get the stains out?

~Tide Just Isn't Enough
Dear new great german empire,

Firstly your name is really long, and b, I don't know what kind of stains you are trying to get out, which is kinda important. I am going to choose blood because that is one of the hardest to wash out. YOU SHOULD NEVER WASH OUT THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES, IT SHOULD BE A BADGE, WORN WITH PRIDE!

If that is not a satisfactory answer then at least you know what you are dealing with so you can't say I didn't warn you! :evil:

DD

Edit: Or you could use tide boost, that might work.

Dear DD,

If you were going to sell all of you stuff and go Kerouac on everyone's ass, where would you head to first?

R-a-m-b-l-i-n-apostrophe ramblin',

IG

Back