Dear DD

Deikura:
Dear DD,

I actually have a livejournal, arse.

Want To Touch The DeeDeeBooty

Dear dead Deikura,

Why don't you tell it to someone who cares? (Which is basically no one, so just post in your livejournal about it)

Sincerely disgusted,

DD

Fedele:
Dear DD,

I'm not gay but I want you bad. What should I do?

Fuddled Fedele,

You should first off realize that these feelings are normal and natural for all humans and most large animals. Secondly you should go see a doctor because I think you may have caught the gay. They should be able to prescribe something for that.

DD

Dear DD,

How do you beat the entire Library level in Halo on Legendary using nothing but an empty shotgun and a medpack?

Sincerely,

SWA(T)
Southwest Asia (Thanks)

Dear DD,

I've got this curiously calm feeling inside. I think that means I'm not anymore infected with the spamming virus. Any chance that you could transmit it to me?

Yours truly,
"Uncomfortably sane"

Dear DD,

Whatever are we to do about the rampant necroposting? Shall we get the band back together?

-Your fellow forum cop

Sheesh, I suppose I should find it flattering that all of you would seek out my advice. But I don't. :shifty:

OPA:
Dear DD,

I am inexperienced in the ways of Social Entropy. Please advise. What do I need to know?

-OPA

Dear Inexperienced,

First of all, don't stress about it! Things will happen, you should just try to roll with the punches. Secondly get a bottle of wine, low lighting, and Barry White.

Good luck tiger,

DD

Southwest Asia:
Dear DD,

How do you beat the entire Library level in Halo on Legendary using nothing but an empty shotgun and a medpack?

Sincerely,

SWA(T)
Southwest Asia (Thanks)

Dear Daring,

Run, run, and run. Jump a lot too, though that won't necessarily help on legendary. If you get cornered then you need to melee attack like crazy, but I wouldn't recommend getting that close because you will get murdered. Use the medpack to heal yourself, you'll need it.

Au Revoir,

DD

AlHoma:
Dear DD,

Who is PopeHope? Really...

Her real name is Heather, but generally goes by the nickname "Hezz". She has spent entirely too much time at college and really needs to get out into the world. It is her birthday today incidentally, be sure to send a happy birthday her way. She's a very interesting person, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I could say but won't.

Yours,

DD

Lazy Wizard:
Dear DD,

I've got this curiously calm feeling inside. I think that means I'm not anymore infected with the spamming virus. Any chance that you could transmit it to me?

Yours truly,
"Uncomfortably sane"

Dear LW,

*Democratic Donkeys sneezes on LW

Sincerely,

DD

Rostum:
Dear DD,

I am Gay. How do you think I should tell everone?

Dear Rostum,

I can't say i'm surprised, what with whose brother you are. You should be upfront and honest about it. If people can't accept it then you should move on and find people who are less shallow and less likely to judge you based on something that is your choice.

Love,

DD

Dear DD,

Whatever are we to do about the rampant necroposting? Shall we get the band back together?

-Your fellow forum cop

Sure thing man, me and you, back on the beat. Damn fine cops we made, we sure brought everyone into line. Too bad i'm retiring in two days to live the rest of my happy life with my wife and kids. Oh wait, hold on, I just got a call. Routine domestic abuse, i'll be right back, gonna go check it ou----

Southwest Asia:
Dead DD,

Where are you hiding?

Dear SWA, my concerned friend,

This last weekend I was hiding in a secluded cabin in the Adirondacks with my girlfriend. It was a very nice weekend, I hadn't seen her for four weeks and I really missed her. The cabin was right on a lake too, and the weather was perfect! All in all I had a great time. Thanks for asking!

DD

Dear DD,

As you know, I am gay. What should I tell my GirlFriend?

Dear Rostum,

I can't say i'm surprised, what with whose brother you are.
How did you know i had a brother? He doesnt play the game....
Dear Rostum,

I thought you were Fedele's brother?

DD

Rostum:
Dear DD,

As you know, I am gay. What should I tell my GirlFriend?

Dear Rostum,

Tell her you are gay and now instead of having sex you will do her nails and have pillow fights.

Im not Fedeles Brother, I have never even met him.

and Im not that kind of Gay.

Dear DD,

I really like oranges. Good thing I live in Florida! What would I do if I moved somewhere else, you know, where oranges are EXPENSIVE(!)? What should I do then?

Sincerely,

FF3K

Dead DD,

I am starting to understand the thought process behind mass murder. Should I put my new found knoledge to good use?

Dear DD,

whats the easiest way to turn a person gay? It would help me a lot.

___ Rostum

OPA:
Dear DD,

I really like oranges. Good thing I live in Florida! What would I do if I moved somewhere else, you know, where oranges are EXPENSIVE(!)? What should I do then?

Sincerely,

FF3K

Dear FF3K,

I don't think oranges are that expensive, though I do live where they do not grow. I suppose you should just man up and buy the oranges, or not. Free will is a bitch, ne?

Sincerely,

DD

fedele:
Dear DD,

If I were a crawfish, would you suck my head?

Sincerely,
Pleasesayyes

Dear Pleasesayyes,

Absolutely not, crawfish suck.

Goodbye 4ever,

DD

Rostum:
Dead DD,

I am starting to understand the thought process behind mass murder. Should I put my new found knoledge to good use?

Dear Rostum,

You might want to try it on yourself first, it would suck if you were misinformed and hadn't tested it, then when you tried people would laugh at you. I am concerned for your image and general well being.

Good luck,

DD

Of the US:
Dear DD,

im bored which country should i invade?

sincerely,
God

To all of my minions:

Remember that I rule!

Love from your leader,

DD

Rostum:
Dear DD,

whats the easiest way to turn a person gay? It would help me a lot.

___ Rostum

Dear Confused,

Well that all depends on whether you believe in nature or in nurture. That is if you believe that some people are inherently gay due to genetics, or if the environment the child develops in makes him/her gay. Ostensibly being born as you could also work.

Sincerely,

Dd

Daimiaena:
Dear DD.....06/06/06 happened and nothing happened...does this mean there is no anti christ.....

Haha, sure, because God and the Devil operate on a Solar Calendar. :eyeroll: When it reaches year 6666 of the proper Lunisolar calendar of Gods chosen people then you will see the Millenial Reign.

Yours,

DD

OPA:
Dear DD,

Why do you let your inbox pile up so? IS it something I said?

Sincerely,

Your favorite?

Dear questioning,

I dunno, i'm lazy.

Sincerely,

DD

Dear DD,

What are some easy tips to staying cool during this heat wave around America?

Sarcodina (want to contrast Monte's statement with something family friendly)

Dear DD,

Is it more fun to be the dominatrix or the subjugated one?

Thanks,
~In a "toy" shop

Dear IaTS,

Variety is the spice of life! But if you have to choose, then it is really up to you. No one can decide your personality for you. You may be naturally submissive, or you may be domineering, you'll just have to try both and find out which you like.

Sincerely,

DD

Dear DD,

What are some easy tips to staying cool during this heat wave around America?

Sarcodina (want to contrast Monte's statement with something family friendly)

Sarcodina,

I assume this is for people without air conditioning (like myself). Get a fan for your window. During the night leave all of your windows open and the fan in one of your windows blowing in air. In the early morning (preferably before sunrise, take out the fan, close all of the windows, and put down your shades that open to the east or west. The open windows allowed cool air to permeate your house and closing the windows traps that air in there and keeps the house from getting too warm. The biggest mistake people make is to open windows in their house. That will cause the cool air that is stored up to get as warm as that outside. If you find it too hot to fall asleep then you can take a washcloth and get it damp, then put it around your neck while in bed. The evaporative effect should cool you down nicely. Same thing with showers, don't towel off, instead find a fan to air dry with, it keeps you cool. Drink a lot of water and stay out of the sun as much as possible.

Lovingly,

DD

P.S. That's the longest piece of advice i've given.

Dear DD,

What is the equation for a quantum wave function with two distinguishable particles in three spatial dimensions, assuming one is only half a particle and ignoring the half-particle's spacial freedoms?

Dear DD,

What is the equation for a quantum wave function with two distinguishable particles in three spatial dimensions, assuming one is only half a particle and ignoring the half-particle's spacial freedoms?
Dear Cthul,

I am no expert on quantum mechanics, but my trained helper monkey took advantage of his liberal arts education, and as such knows more than I. He signed that the answer was "bananas". I hope that helps.

L0ve,

DD

Back