Mafia: Round 1

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
Welcome to the first round of mafia! Roles are in the process of being sent out. Roles have all been sent out. In the event that you did not receive one, please contact me immediately. Instructions (and rules) can be found here on how to play.

In this game, there are the following roles:

1 Godfather
1 Mafia Goon
1 Detective
1 Doctor
2 Vigilantes
3 Town Members

The players:
  1. @Tringapore Vigilante (unused)
  2. @animuplace Town Member
  3. @Comfed Mafia Goon
  4. @Arichia Town Member
  5. @Morning Sunshine Detective
  6. @OuterGalacticBankingClan Doctor
  7. @Oofery Town Member
  8. @The New Cordian Empire Vigilante (unused)
  9. @hokkadio Godfather
Days will last for 72 hours, a majority of votes for one player will result in the day ending immediately. Nights will last for 48 hours or until all players with an action submit an action (or indicate they do not want to do something).

Have fun!

Last edited:
Have fun!
[/QUOTE]
i new how are u all got read how my role works real quick
also if i don't respond quick mean i asleep cause i stay up all night or my roomates in control the laptop

Last edited:
I wouldn't vote randomly. The Mafia's goal is to outnumber villagers. If we kill a villager, we would be helping the Mafia.
Hello everyone!
so what should we do cause the godfather and mafia goons would know that if the god father dies they become one so depend on whos who also we got worry about the 2 Vigilantes killing the wrong people also we got unite cause mafia want us to turn on each other is logically the a way they would benefit on so somehow we got prevent all the bad stuff and don't let them separate any of us in to groups and divide and conquer us
also i gonna trust all players at the start

Last edited:
Well, once the day finishes though, the godfather will choose a mafia member to kill a villager. We should be careful about what we vote for.
vote:no lynch
we must trust each other tho
I vote no lynch
also if someone twist our words we must suspect something at least from that person is fair

No Lynch was lynched! Night begins now and will last for 48 hours or until everyone with a role sends it in. If you have an ability feel free to use it now (if you don't want to use it, please let me know too.

The thread will be locked during the night as everyone should be quiet in their homes and sleeping. ;)

Last edited:
Perhaps we should lynch someone who hasn't spoken if there is anyone who hasn't. Seemed to work in Assassin in the Palace. :/ I find it suspicious that no one died in the night. A mafia member should've been chosen to kill someone. If someone isn't actively participating in the game, maybe that's why they didn't kill someone. Or I'm totally wrong. Who knows?

Last edited:
Vote: Lynch @Arichia

Fellow villagers, vote with me. Arichia has sent multiple messages that seem to attempt to deflect blame away from them and are otherwise extremely fishy. The fact that they emphasize that no-one killed anybody makes me very suspicious, too, as if they're attempting to give a reason for people not to blame them.

Umm, alright. But, I'm pretty sure there are only two mafia members, from this information.
1 Godfather
1 Mafia Goon
If I were to be chosen to kill a villager, why wouldn't I do so? The goal of the mafia is to outnumber villagers. If I were the godfather, I could have chosen a mafia member to try to kill someone, and I would've. Let's say I chose someone, and they attempted to kill someone, but failed, since the doctor may have healed them. That could happen, but the doctor can only choose to heal one person per night. That's a 1/9 chance that the doctor healed someone who a mafia member tried to kill. I find it unlikely for me to be part of the mafia.

Last edited:
Umm, alright. But, I'm pretty sure there are only two mafia members, from this information.

If I were to be chosen to kill a villager, why wouldn't I do so? The goal of the mafia is to outnumber villagers. If I were the godfather, I could have chosen a mafia member to try to kill someone, and I would've. Let's say I chose someone, and they attempted to kill someone, but failed, since the doctor may have healed them. That could happen, but the doctor can only choose to heal one person per night. That's a 1/9 chance that the doctor healed someone who a mafia member tried to kill. I find it unlikely for me to be part of the mafia.
Well of course you find it unlikely, anybody would say that. You have just been saying a lot of stuff that seems... fishy to me.

Well, once the day finishes though, the godfather will choose a mafia member to kill a villager. We should be careful about what we vote for.
^^

Warning people that they have to be careful could just be informing people, but it also puts you in an ideal position where people take your advice and don't think that the mafia is you.

^^

Warning people that they have to be careful could just be informing people, but it also puts you in an ideal position where people take your advice and don't think that the mafia is you.
I mean, I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think that me saying "We should be careful about what we vote for" is enough evidence to say that I'm part of the mafia or to raise enough suspicion.

Also, I said that after animuplace voted to not lynch anybody. I put a reason against voting to lynch nobody. Lynching nobody means that the mafia gets a chance to kill a villager. If I were part of the mafia, why would I even bring it up?

Last edited:
Perhaps we should lynch someone who hasn't spoken if there is anyone who hasn't. Seemed to work in Assassin in the Palace. :/ I find it suspicious that no one died in the night. A mafia member should've been chosen to kill someone. If someone isn't actively participating in the game, maybe that's why they didn't kill someone. Or I'm totally wrong. Who knows?
^^

i on only at certain times so i think we should not randomly lynch the none speakers right away cause that kinda in my view be unfair trial

Vote: No Lynch

No one was killed during the night, suggesting that whoever is part of the mafia isn't actively participating. Or, the doctor healed the person who the mafia tried to kill, but that's less likely. From the first day, we have little to no information on who's part of the mafia. The vigilante could be very careful and choose to not risk killing a villager. However, the mafia has no reason to not kill anyone. If we wait through this night, and no one is killed again, we can find who hasn't been active, and lynch that person the following day. Lynching someone now will probably result in a villager's death.

Last edited:
Vote: Lynch Arichia

@Arichia seems to be talking a lot. Maybe to deflect attention - even suggested to kill the quietest person, which @Arichia is definitely not.

But, a mafia member is probably not using their special ability during the night, which might say that they haven't been active recently. If someone can't participate in the discussion, they probably aren't using their special ability.

Last edited:
Vote: Lynch Arichia

@Arichia seems to be talking a lot. Maybe to deflect attention - even suggested to kill the quietest person, which @Arichia is definitely not.
But, a mafia member is probably not using their special ability during the night, which might say that they haven't been active recently. If someone can't participate in the discussion, they probably aren't using their special ability.
well i think we need vote carefully and get more info on all who is in the game also

@hokkadio is on but does not speak here yet some reason

I vote No Lynch, because imo, we don't have enough info or evidence to know who the mafia would be - I would wait until people take actions before we decide, if we kill someone now, we can kill a villager or worse, someone who can help us.
so we got no idea who the mafia is also some of our players are quiet and some of us wants to vote someone off which i need more proof to do so what u think of this all far?

so we got no idea who the mafia is also some of our players are quiet and some of us wants to vote someone off which i need more proof to do so what u think of this all far?
There will never be concrete proof. It's literally impossible. The proof we have against Arichia is the closest we'll get without being able to read facial expressions.

There will never be concrete proof. It's literally impossible. The proof we have against Arichia is the closest we'll get without being able to read facial expressions.
lol, true. But it does depend on how you take what I say. I could be deflecting attention, or I could just be talking. Will we know? Nope, not until I'm killed.

Last edited:
So let's find out. The fact that you acknowledge that you could be deflecting attention adds to my suspicion.
You can find out. I won't be trying to convince other people to lynch me, but if you find that I'm acting suspicious, convince others to lynch me and find out of I'm part of the mafia. If I am, good for you! If I'm not, the mafia's one step closer to winning.

Back