Mafia: Round 1

I vote to lynch Comfed, because Comfed voted to lynch Arichia when there wasn't much evidence that Arichia was the mafia, and therefore probably wanted to lynch because they wanted one more town member gone, and they accused animuplace of being the Mafia without much substantial evidence for that either.

I vote to lynch Comfed, because Comfed voted to lynch Arichia when there wasn't much evidence that Arichia was the mafia, and therefore probably wanted to lynch because they wanted one more town member gone, and they accused animuplace of being the Mafia without much substantial evidence for that either.
Arichia was a villager. Being silent and coming out to vote no lynch is less suspicious than being silent and coming out to vote lynch.

Vote: Lynch hokkadio
I have changed my mind and stricken my vote.
change my vote because they sus as well because they saying talking in the game is a bad thing so it makes sense that they are sus also they barely even come here so even greater sus
we should vote no one because the detective could find out who the mafia are and we could be lynching a innocent man

Interesting that you haven't replied before, yet still vote to lynch me...

By my count I have 3 votes for hokkadio, 2 for Comfed, and 2 for No Lynch. There is one more person who has yet to vote (by my count) and that is @Tringapore.

Hokkadio and Comfed should be next for investigation.
Yes, I haven't replied much before other than voting, but I haven't really seen a need to until now. I'm just kinda suspicious because you keep on accusing people without much evidence, so what's to say that you're just accusing to try to get the non-mafia people out?
agreed

Hokkadio and Comfed should be next for investigation.
vote: no lynch
vote no one since we could be lynching the detective
k i think Comfed is a mafia caused 00fery talked about how sus they are
then suddenly 0ver night they die after speaking against Comfed it clear the evidence points to c0mfed s0 i v0ting them

vote:Comfed

proof they speak against comfed:

@OuterGalacticBankingClan And @Morning Sunshine ar suspicious because they vote for someone without any reason
We have enough evidence. First is your behavior that you came out to lynch Arichia, a villager, in the first night.
Arichia was a villager. Being silent and coming out to vote no lynch is less suspicious than being silent and coming out to vote lynch.
Secondly is the factual evidence. I am the detective. You were found guilty.

@OuterGalacticBankingClan And @Morning Sunshine ar suspicious because they vote for someone without any reason

, post: 10350271, member: 5063308"]
We have enough evidence. First is your behavior that you came out to lynch Arichia, a villager, in the first night.

[/QUOTE]
Morning Sunshine is the 1 wh0 t01d us this as a c0p and c0mfed was a mafia 1ike they said they used thier p0wer f0r s0 m0ring shine ynch this mafia up
pr00f they said it:

Morning Sunshine

Living in Wednesday for 1/7th of the time
-

Wednesday at 2:09 AM
I will come out to say that I am the detective.

I investigated Hokkadio the first night. They were found guilty.
Arichia was next. However, they died that night.
Comfed was found guilty last night.

Last edited:

v0te them hurry tw0 v0te at the m0st are needed ms detective if we lucky we get 3 0n them

Last edited:
Vote: Morning Sunshine
but we already confirm they are the detective pr00f was c0mfed was mafia s0 that pr0ves they rea1 dea1 s0 u a mafia as we11 since they did 100k int0 ur r01e as their p0wers a110w it s0 u trying v0te 0ff s0me 1 wh0 u kn0w wi11 be fata1 t0 ur maafia p1ans u n0t f011ing any 1 due t0 Morning Sunshine exposing ur r01e

Last edited:
Back