Mafia: Round 1

I currently count four No Lynches and two votes for Arichia (reason I count the votes and post them is so if I did something wrong that I can be corrected). Voting ends in 24 hours.

I have not seen any activity from a number of players in this game if they do not vote in the remaining day or let me know in the night phase, they will be killed (or preferably replaced if possible).

Last edited:
Alrighty then. Though, if you're a villager, shouldn't you be trying harder to help everyone else?
What if I'm just a town member? Also, what do you mean by "help everyone else"? Do you mean using a special ability during the night?

Last edited:
If I said I wasn't, no one would believe me. You haven't said you aren't part of the mafia, it's logical to assume you are part of the mafia.
I haven't done anything that implicates me as part of the mafia, so no, it isn't logical. The amount you are talking and what you are talking about makes it logical to accuse you for being part of the mafia.

Alright, it seems that we are both confident in what we believe in. I don't want to argue anymore. Let's see what happens in 24 hours.

Last edited:
I have not seen any activity from a number of players in this game if they do not vote in the remaining day or let me know in the night phase, they will be killed (or preferably replaced if possible).
lol, I just noticed this. If they're killed, no point in me trying to convince people to vote for the least active person. If we're lucky, we might even kill the mafia for good. :P

You can find out. I won't be trying to convince other people to lynch me, but if you find that I'm acting suspicious, convince others to lynch me and find out of I'm part of the mafia. If I am, good for you! If I'm not, the mafia's one step closer to winning.
Alrighty then. Though, if you're a villager, shouldn't you be trying harder to help everyone else?
i change my vote to Vote:Arichia
lets see hmmm will he be evil or good role

Vote: No Lynch

Also, we might need to be suspicious of people who didn't participate in the conversation but came to vote to lynch anyway. I'm not accusing a particular person on this, but it does seem likely the Mafia will kill a villager without gaining much attention or suspicion.

Last edited:
I think we're tied now. Tringapore needs to vote for me or to not lynch anybody. Or if someone changes their vote.
i 1 of the people who changed their vote due to ur wanting vote people out pretty a lot due to u saying vote all the non talkers out sorry but u kinda supported some 1 vote on u
may the force be with u

My voting total has No Lynch win. Night phase begins now and will last for 48 hours. Please send in your actions if you have any.

@hokkadio please make sure your vote is in the proper format.

Votes for No Lynch are:
1. Morning Sunshine
2. animu
3. oofery
4. Arichia

Votes for Arichia are:
1. Outer
2. Comfed
3. New Cordian

Also, @Praetor, if I'm a town member, do I have to survive to the end of the game to win?
Nope. Otherwise that somewhat disincentives teamwork amongst the town members.

Thanks for your patience everyone not that you had a choice since I locked the thread! Hope you all had a good day nuking/getting nuked!

@Arichia was murdered. They were a Town Member.

Day begins now and will last for 72 hours or until a majority of votes are for one player/No Lynch.

i wonder if aricha was killed by the vigilante
who knows could be
i was the mafia last round it wouldn't be fair if i was the mafia this round
Vote: Lynch animuplace
you havent talked at all and the reason why i voted was to not get a strike for not voting
Vote:Comfed
comfed is now voting some 1 random again they blaming a lot this game i sus of them so i vote for them cause they voting some 1 who speaked logically reason so vote comfed if u feel the same

Last edited:
Vote: Lynch hokkadio
change my vote because they sus as well because they saying talking in the game is a bad thing so it makes sense that they are sus also they barely even come here so even greater sus

Last edited:
Back