Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Railroad Crossing
Card Collecting Nation: Praeceps

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Ambrella

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Pakchi

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Dorab, but my TNP nation is XKI Emissary to TNP Dorab.

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Railroad Crossing

Accepted.
Colonies of Free Temeria
Accepted.
You will need to apply for citizenship first and indicate which nation you wish to use for card collecting.

Card Collecting Nation: Seanat

Card Collecting Nation: Westinor
Card Collecting Nation: Seanat

Card Collecting Nation: Millius Prime

All accepted. Welcome! :D

Card Collecting Nation: Tanushland

Card Collecting Nation (in TNP): Ooferian Card Storage

Main Nation: Oofery

Accepted. By DMs Oofery has indicated they want their main nation as the card collecting nation.
Card Collecting Nation: Tanushland
Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Chimes

Card Collecting Nation: Chimes

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: The Atlae Isles

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Arichia

Card Collecting Nation: Freedomanica

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Arichia

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: The New Cordian Empire

Accepted pending citizenship.
Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Gin Tonic

Card Collecting Nation: Animu place

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Gin Tonic

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation Pigeonstan

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Animu place

You will need to get citiznship first.
Card Collecting Nation: United Island States of Southeast Asia

You will need to get citiznship first.
Card Collecting Nation: Notun Ahom

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Boda

Card Collecting Nation: New Sunville

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Dabarastan

Accepted. Get that cards request in now. :D
Card Collecting Nation: R LIBANON

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations
Accepted.

Nación coleccionista de cartas [/ b]: [nación] Kartujia [/ nación]

Reconozco mis obligaciones bajo la Carta de The North Pacific Cards Guild y acepto cumplir con estas obligaciones.

Card Collecting Nation: Kartujia

Back