Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Supreme Leader Hadrian

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Ihese

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Accepted conditional upon citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: New Sunville

You will need to apply for citizenship first.

Accepted pending citizenship.

Card Collecting Nation: Sunnaria

My current card collecting nation is Cypericsuo. I would like to change it to Saperisole.
Done.
Card Collecting Nation: Sunnaria

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: The New British Isles

Accepted pending citizenship.

Card Collecting Nation: La Vitica

Accepted to the Guild. :)
Card Collecting Nation: Var And

Accepted to the Guild. :)

Card Collecting Nation: Elegarth (and 4 others doing other collections)

Last edited:
United Island States of Southeast Asia

Already accepted. No need to apply again. :D
Card Collecting Nation: Libertania Democratica

Accepted. :)

I now have citizenship and would like to join the cards guild

Card Collecting Nation: United Jara

I now have citizenship and would like to join the cards guild

Card Collecting Nation: United Jara
Accepted. :D
Please indicate which nation you wish to have recorded for card collecting purposes.

Card Collecting Nation: Queen Yuno

Card Collecting Nation: Maynilan

Card Collecting Nation: Marxist Germany is my main, though my TNP nation is Marxist Germany TNP

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Ambrella

Card Collecting Nation: Pakchi

Last edited:
Back