Admin Requests

Please remove Angshire's masking as a Deputy Minister for Communications, moderation of the Communications group, and any moderation ability over the Communications Forum. Thank you.

As per my Notice of Absence and the activation of Speakers Office Continuity Protocols could @St George be given Moderator permissions over the RA forum and the Private Speakers Office (unless the mod perms for the RA grant it to all of it's subforums as well.), or the appropriate permissions to act in my stead?

Also, may I have @Rom masked as Deputy Speaker and added as a manager of the Citizen and Resident groups?
Appointment
Oath

Thank you!

Leaves sloth and other admin treats, (such as rum, Vegemite and so on.)

Last edited:
As per my Notice of Absence and the activation of Speakers Office Continuity Protocols could @St George be given Moderator permissions over the RA forum and the Private Speakers Office (unless the mod perms for the RA grant it to all of it's subforums as well.), or the appropriate permissions to act in my stead?

Also, may I have @Rom masked as Deputy Speaker and added as a manager of the Citizen and Resident groups?
Appointment
Oath

Thank you!

Leaves sloth and other admin treats, (such as rum, Vegemite and so on.)
Done.

I'd like the mod review removed from my posts. I'll try to restrain myself from inappropriate pings of McM in spam threads created for that purpose.

Thank you.

Okay. This is ridiculous. With regards to PMs here at the forum. I can't seem to make any.

A true story.

I considered Ryasta a young acquaintance. She, apparently, considered me a friend. We PMed on Discord. I told her stories and she asked for some advice. She shared some of her poetry. If she tried to start anything else, I literally did not notice. She sent me no photos and I asked for none. I'm more than old enough to be her grandfather. There was nothing else to it. Nada.

I was unaware of her issue until I had read a Discord pin. This was well after we had started PMing. We continued to PM after that.

I haven't PMed with her in quite some time. The time that I was last active there, I believe. 9 months ago? I don't remember.

McM told me that Ryasta had lied to me about certain things regarding her work in Culture. I don't know either Ry or McM well enough to say who is lying.

Edited twice: to correct a typo and to explicate further.

Last edited:
@Dinoium has failed to log into his forum account for two weeks and so has abandoned the office of Gameside Advocate.

Would it be at all possible to remove the cooldown from sending multiple mass-conversations for this account, @The Ballot Box, and @The Polling Place?
I believe I have fixed this by removing the limit on number of conversation participants per message. Unfortunately, the only way to test out this change is to send out a message to over 50 of our users (which is not something I'm going to do). We'll therefore use this special election's private voting message to test it. Election supervisors: please let me know if you have any difficulties messaging more than 50 users at once.

Resignation: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7431579/15#post-10308340

Oath: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7019276/26#post-10308341

Appointment:

Mask me as Minister, with group managing authority over Communications, pls. Also, de-mask me as Deputy Speaker.

Resignation: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7431579/15#post-10308340

Oath: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7019276/26#post-10308341

Appointment:

Mask me as Minister, with group managing authority over Communications, pls. Also, de-mask me as Deputy Speaker.
Done.

I would like to put in a request to have my old forum account deactivated and removed for this to be my primary account for TNP forum posting. For email privacy if an admin/mod wants to reach out to me I will supply them the email the old account is tied to via private msg.

I would like to put in a request to have my old forum account deactivated and removed for this to be my primary account for TNP forum posting. For email privacy if an admin/mod wants to reach out to me I will supply them the email the old account is tied to via private msg.
Check your PM.

Back