[Shelved] The NPA Flag Act

Is there anything wrong with the current one?
What current one?
Why does the NPA need its own flag?
The NPA needs it's own source of pride, and it's own symbol.
how is the golden eagle significant to tnp
The gold stands for TNP's cultural and financial wealth, and the eagle is the symbol that TNP soars high above all other regions and Pacific's

needs some more work, looks a little unfinished maybe some more detail. Still think we don't need a new flag or an animal

The NPA already has a flag, thank you. :D

image0.jpg

Last edited:
The NPA already has this flag:

And usually uses TNP’s flag.

And why should the golden eagle be the official animal? What significance does it have?
I think we should have a hawk instead to represent the majority war hawk population in TNP

The wild population of golden heraldic eagles went extinct long before North Pacifican Civilization was established it would be a mockery to retroactively declare them the symbol of the region when their eyes the same color as their flesh have not seen these shores for millennia.

This seems completely unnecessary. The NPA has a flag, we don't need a new one, we don't want a new one. I don't know why we need a regional animal, and if we have a regional animal it should be a marsupial due to the large amount of those we have.

Point of order... this is a legislative proposal. Unless the Speaker randomly decides to change up the standing procedures (which I hope they don't), Nubt II has to be the one to motion it to vote. (No second required.)

Point of order... this is a legislative proposal. Unless the Speaker randomly decides to change up the standing procedures (which I hope they don't), Nubt II has to be the one to motion it to vote. (No second required.)
Noted.

Thank you. :salute:

This is correct. The Standing Procedures have not been changed. Nubt II is the citizen who must motion this for a vote.

I will motion for a vote in just a second...
The NPA already has a flag, thank you. :D

image0.jpg
This brings up a good point. However, is it stated anywhere on the Legal Code as the NPA's official established flag. Nope. That's what I'll plan to do.

Note: I have changed the I put in my bill to the flag @Marcus Antonius has posted (thanks, Marcus!). I have also changed my national animal suggestion from The North Pacifican Golden Eagle to The North Pacifican War Hawk (thanks, @Sir Kasto).

I think we should have a hawk instead to represent the majority war hawk population in TNP
I have accepted your proposal! Thanks @Sir Kasto!

What's the reason behind the reform?
The NPA needs it's symbol to be officially recognized, it needs a official symbol to be officially stated and guaranteed to be theirs in the Legal Code. The whole point of this is to make the NPA's flag officially recognized in the Legal Code, not to create a new one (although it was previously). Thanks for asking!
I think you should leave Section 9 alone.
Again, I am very open to suggestions, and if that's your suggestion, then I will let you cast your vote in a democratic manner to show your opinion. I appreciate your opinion!
Hamsters should be the regional animal!
I'll think about that.... But how are Hamsters significant to TNP and not just Skaraborg?
This seems completely unnecessary. The NPA has a flag, we don't need a new one, we don't want a new one. I don't know why we need a regional animal, and if we have a regional animal it should be a marsupial due to the large amount of those we have.
Again, I appreciate your critique, and I strongly suggest you show your opinion both here, and using your democratically-guaranteed benefit (the ballot box). I thank you for showing your opinion!
The wild population of golden heraldic eagles went extinct long before North Pacifican Civilization was established it would be a mockery to retroactively declare them the symbol of the region when their eyes the same color as their flesh have not seen these shores for millennia.
Thanks for telling me these facts! I'm sorry, but I'm not what you would exactly call a "TNP nerd", but this is just one of many reasons I edited my bill. Thanks, @Lord Lore!

The NPA needs it's symbol to be officially recognized, it needs a official symbol to be officially stated and guaranteed to be theirs in the Legal Code. The whole point of this is to make the NPA's flag officially recognized in the Legal Code, not to create a new one (although it was previously). Thanks for asking!
You think so. Have you even thought to ask the NPA if they feel that their flag needs to be enshrined in the legal code? What if the NPA comes back and says "Please don't?" Would you remove it from the bill?

Thanks for telling me these facts! I'm sorry, but I'm not what you would exactly call a "TNP nerd", but this is just one of many reasons I edited my bill. Thanks, Lord Lore!
This is why you are unqualified to be the one proposing changes to the cultural aspects of TNP. You're too new to have a good grasp of them.

Also, were you the one that changed the title to include [AT VOTE]? It's clearly not, and we have formal debate to go through once the speaker recognizes that you've motioned to vote. Did you even know about that?

And one more question... why do you even want this bill? Aside from its contents, why are you pushing it so hard?

Last edited:
I object to the motion to vote, as there has clearly not been enough discussion on this.

Just a suggestion, scrap the regional animal (none really have any cultural meaning) and maybe wait for feedback from the NPA before you implement this change?

Last edited:
You think so. Have you even thought to ask the NPA if they feel that their flag needs to be enshrined in the legal code? What if the NPA comes back and says "Please don't?" Would you remove it from the bill?
Of course I would! I'm speaking on behalf of the people, and for the people; but I also wanted to point out that the NPA isn't just one person, however the way I would know if the NPA opposes my bill, is when my bill comes to vote, and if it's defeated, I would accept the results, and move on.
This is why you are unqualified to be the one proposing changes to the cultural aspects of TNP. You're too new to have a good grasp of them.

Also, were you the one that changed the title to include [AT VOTE]? It's clearly not, and we have formal debate to go through once the speaker recognizes that you've motioned to vote. Did you even know about that?

And one more question... why do you even want this bill? Aside from its contents, why are you pushing it so hard?
1. I appreciate all your points, and acknowledge all of them as being either truthful, or partially truthful. But I have a couple questions, who and how exactly determine who can pass a bill, participate in regional politics or even be a member of North Pacifican Society? And how is experience the measure of anything, with proof that some people didn't even know that the NPA even had an original flag (including me), or that the golden eagle went extinct in TNP years ago? Thanks.
2. I appreciate your telling me of that fact, and I admit that I'm still learning, and getting the hang of the ropes, just like everybody here, and in the world, is and should be
3. I push this bill simply because I want to. I want the NPA to have a symbol it can be proud of, and represents it. I also think that it's flag should be officially acknowledged as theirs by the Legal Code, which sounds incredibly reasonable, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I object to the motion to vote, as there has clearly not been enough discussion on this.

Just a suggestion, scrap the regional animal (none really have any cultural meaning) and maybe wait for feedback from the NPA before you implement this change?
@Comfed, I highly agree with your opinion, and agree to scrap the "regional animal" clause as it has no cultural importance, and cause much un-needed chaos. As for the NPA idea, I am holding on to that. I am also not going to cancel my motion to vote, I believe enough debate has happened here, and I got to know the opinion of lots of people, some of them being of highly important rank, and some of them being from the NPA, so I wouldn't wait more.

Thanks!

I motion for a vote.
As the author of this bill has motioned for a vote, this bill is now under formal debate for 5 days. The vote will commence 2 days after the end of formal debate.

Your objection has been noted.

Last edited:
Back