Pigeonstan for delegate

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do i think that if i work hard i can improve the exec staff system with things like having groups co-operate and by having home affairs help get people into jovs
I'm having a hard time believing you'll be capable of that without holding any actual official position.

I’m really not convinced.
@Pigeonstan has no TNP experience, no convincing plans, and is not even close to the right amount of endorsements. Plus, Pigeonstan values loyalty over competence. And giving TNP power is not enough. TNP might go into chaos if Pigeonstan becomes delegate, complete with raids and civil war.

@Pigeonstan, I honestly think this is not going to work out. I’d honestly vote for someone like @Sundred or whoever is more experienced. Your odds of winning are close to 1.5%

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

P.S.:

Last edited:
I’m really not convinced.
@Pigeonstan has no TNP experience, no convincing plans, and is not even close to the right amount of endorsements. Plus, Pigeonstan values loyalty over competence. And giving TNP power is not enough. TNP might go into chaos if Pigeonstan becomes delegate, complete with raids and civil war.

@Pigeonstan, I honestly think this is not going to work out. I’d honestly vote for someone like @Sundred or whoever is more experienced. Your odds of winning are close to 1.5%

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

P.S.:
i dont belive that that is true as i never said i value loyalty over competence
i only said that for roles that mainly work as messangers
not for roles in which they have to lead

if you noticed the only person whom i valued loyalty over competence is the guy who is supposed to relay messages to discord

So, is that your way of admitting to evading your Discord ban by having someone else post for you?

According to credible media reports, Tlomz will be offering a monthly $25 Taco Bell UBI to every citizen of The North Pacific. Will you be matching this promise?

I mean this in the most polite way possible. You are not qualified for this job yet. Not in any stretch of the imagination are you ready. You are still young and you need to find your way about government and law first. You have not done this. You have started trouble in the region on multiple occasions, you have openly spread misinformation, you have no idea how law works, you have no idea how the ministries work and what their specific purposes are, and you value hiring people you can "trust" for your cabinet over people who are easily qualified for the job.

And it's not fair that people have been pumping you up for a role that you're clearly not ready for. Maybe try again in a few elections so you can grasp how government works. Join some ministries, and work your way up. I know you can do it. Once you work your way up to the top, then you might be ready. But, start small and keep working. You have all the potential in the world. However, how you use it will define you.

Last edited:
I want nothing to do with this campaign. It's a joke run by someone who doesn't understand just what is needed to run a region like this. I will play no part in his cabinet in the unlikely chance Pigeonstan wins.

I want nothing to do with this campaign. It's a joke run by someone who doesn't understand just what is needed to run a region like this. I will play no part in his cabinet in the unlikely chance Pigeonstan wins.
He's not gonna win either. So far the top 3 are Tlomz, Gorundu, and Praetor.

i plan to move them to the TNP so that we can compete with chicken overlords
But, if you do that we will fall in average WA endorsements. Chicken Overlords is a puppet storage region. No one cares about NoN.

because people will move to bigger regions
for more content
Let me tell you something.

A delegate’s role is to lead the running of TNP’s government and to ensure stability within the region, not to worry about minor stats that have nothing to do with a regional government.

CHANGE MY MIND

i mean when i send my puppets somewhere i look for -most nations
so that i can talk to more people
You realize you're contradicting your own point there? You would move multiple puppets into a region, to inflate the numbers. But you are only 1 person, so you're not actually increasing the number of people you can talk to. Unless you want to pretend to be a bunch of different personalities? The number of WA nations in a region is a MUCH more accurate representation of actual people in a region vs empty puppets.

You realize you're contradicting your own point there? You would move multiple puppets into a region, to inflate the numbers. But you are only 1 person, so you're not actually increasing the number of people you can talk to. Unless you want to pretend to be a bunch of different personalities? The number of WA nations in a region is a MUCH more accurate representation of actual people in a region vs empty puppets.
yes but people dont move to regions with high WA they move to regions with more people
so by adding these puppets we get more content by having the people who join be the new content
its genius

No, they’ll move to active regions.
i dont think you understand
people check the NoN first and activity later
PLUS this will help people find us so that we can retake chicken Overlords
and having more puppets and the same amount of non puppets doesnt make your region less active

i dont think you understand
people check the NoN first and activity later
PLUS this will help people find us so that we can retake chicken Overlords
and having more puppets and the same amount of non puppets doesnt make your region less active
We want WA nations because this means more main nations and it give us more power in the WA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back