Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeonstan

NORTH PACIFIC PIGEON
TNP Nation
Pigeonstan
as i run for delegate i would like to establish my plans
i will start with a rough explanation as in a plan
i wish to make the ministries work together more as you know my biggest and probably most famous one the WA and army plan which is
to put OUR nations as delegates of our own region so that we can approve any proposal WE would like
CONECTIONS
along with using force to help OUR interests along the game
we also will defend other regions that sign onto our WA plan from raids
-MINISTRY OF FORIEGN AFFAIRS
-MINISTRY OF WA AFFAIRS
-
we will use the military to get things including WA plans along with embassies
along with international culture
CONNECTIONS
-MILITARY
-WA
-CULTURE
internatioinal culture and indie culture
-FORIEGN
tells people what is going on and tells people of oppurtunities and can help with other ministries with jobs
CONNECTIONS-all

I think you will have to elaborate on your plans for the Ministries, they are a tad lacking in information.
You haven't mentioned The Ministry of Communications, World Assembly Affairs or Radio.
What are you plans for those Ministries?
Who will you choose for your Ministers?
How have you prepared yourself for the position of Delegate?

Last edited:
How are you going to run the government if you are banned from TNP Discord’s?

to basicaly communicate to discord users
but scince most of them use the forum too
it wont be a biggie

Considering 100% of the executives work is coordinated and planned through discord. Plus a good chunk is done on discord. it is a Biggie. You fail to understand the requirements for the job.

Considering 100% of the executives work is coordinated and planned through discord. Plus a good chunk is done on discord. it is a Biggie. You fail to understand the requirements for the job.
i do understand but i do think that it will be possible to do work on the forum

I just have to get clarification for my own sake, is this a serious campaign or are you trying to accomplish something else by running?

Can you please elaborate on what this means and what your plan for culture is?

Can you please elaborate on the responsibilities of this role and who you might select to fill it?
what my plan for culture is to take stuff like TNPV as indie culture and culture with other regions as foriegn culture
and then the minister of discord will just relay messages to discord

What is your opinion on "Approval Raiding" within the World Assembly, where people go into regions and endorse a native in order to disrupt the delegacy and influence the approvals on a proposal in order to prevent it from going to vote?

What steps would you take to lead Executive Staff without being able to access the Discord server?

lemme go through
WA - @Skaraborg
DEFENCE - @mcmasterdonia
CULTURE - @REG
COMMUNICATIONS - @Nessuno
HOME AFFAIRS - @Railroad Crossing
FORIEGN AFFAIRS - @Prydania
What are some reasons why you have chosen these people?

To be fair, radio hasn't always been separate, and there's nothing stopping a delegate from merging it with Communications again.

Hi Pigeonstan! As a fellow bird, I believe it's vital for you to actually post your campaign stuff into your campaign thread.

Pigeonstan's Campaign Website: https://pigeonstan-for-tnp.jimdosite.com/
Pigeonstan's Campaign Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBe1Es7g10E

My own thoughts:
While I don't think you have a chance of winning this election (you are still a young grasshopper,) I am glad you are learning how TNP laws, and TNP government works. I hope in the future as you grow up, you would learn a lot of useful knowledge, and take TNP more seriously, and express kindness to everyone, and to value this TNP community! ^.^ Good luck!

Edit: Don't feel bad if you don't win, just focus on school, and other activities (within and without TNP) if that happens.

Last edited:
we will use the military to get things including WA plans along with embassies
along with international culture
CONNECTIONS
-MILITARY
-WA
-CULTURE
I've never heard of "Foriegn Affairs"... :(
Am I missing out?

You seem like a really young player, so I choose to consider everything you say in that light. With that said, you are not suited for this role in any way and should withdraw your candidacy. I will not have fun at your expense by pretending to take this candidacy seriously, it is not a serious candidacy and the people nominating you are not serious people either. The people asking you questions in this thread will not vote for you, they are shooting fish in a barrel. I get this is a game and people like a good laugh, but sometimes I wish they wouldn't get those laughs at the expense of others.

Rather, I will be honest with you, something that thankfully a few others have decided to do too. You cannot do this job, and the region would suffer if you somehow won. There are many ways to get involved and many people happy to help you improve, and it seems like you have been improving. Keep improving, aim lower (much lower) for something more appropriate for your current skill level, and try again later (likely in many years) and be the comeback story of the century. TNP is known for giving people second (and sometimes third, or fourth...) chances, and it would be a great story. I would like to see that story. Please stop these attention-grabbing shenanigans, and stop running for office until you're ready. While you're at it, drop this court case that the justices should never have accepted in the first place. Be a constructive, positive part of this community, not a loud distraction. If you're not a troll, if you want to be a part of it and get involved and make progress, and get somewhere, please, slow down, drop the caps, and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back