Pigeonstan for delegate

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh no mentioning of cards anywhere?
well our card policies lets just say we will put TNP controlled puppets (like a lot 100s-1000s at most) into TNP and then just use them to get cards (with the added bonus of more nations in this region)

Suppose your plan was to coup The North Pacific. How would you go about executing that plan?

Your endorsement level is around 246. What, if anything, have to done to improve your endorsement level in preparation for your delegate campaign?

it will work with home affairs to help inform the populace
home affairs will tell communications what to spread word of

lemme go through
WA - Skaraborg
DEFENCE - mcmasterdonia
CULTURE - REG
COMMUNICATIONS - Nessuno
HOME AFFAIRS - Railroad Crossing
FORIEGN AFFAIRS - Prydania
I thought I left this shield? Anyways how are you gonna persuade me and the other people you want to have as ministers. I have no interest in becoming a minister at the moment.

I have a few questions of my own for you.

1. Will you be appointing any advisors to your Cabinet?
2. Will you be selecting a Chief of Staff?
3. Will you continue to employ a Press Secretary as several delegates in the past have done?
4. Will you be inviting the next Vice Delegate to sit in on Cabinet?
5. Are there any major legislative initiatives that you will pursue in the Regional Assembly, and if so, what would those entail?
6. If there was three changes to the structure of the North Pacific Government that you could make, what would those be and why?

5. Are there any major legislative initiatives that you will pursue in the Regional Assembly, and if so, what would
I have a few questions of my own for you.

1. Will you be appointing any advisors to your Cabinet?
2. Will you be selecting a Chief of Staff?
3. Will you continue to employ a Press Secretary as several delegates in the past have done?
4. Will you be inviting the next Vice Delegate to sit in on Cabinet?
5. Are there any major legislative initiatives that you will pursue in the Regional Assembly, and if so, what would those entail?
6. If there was three changes to the structure of the North Pacific Government that you could make, what would those be and why?
i will do all of these things and the legislation i want in the RA is to make a way to dispute a rejection from exec staff

You did not answer all of the questions. How can we expect you to effectively lead the largest region of the North Pacific when you cannot even answer all the questions posed to you. Between my questions and flat out ignoring others of this region, you have shown that you have neither the maturity nor the skill set to be a leader in this region.

i will appoint advisors
yes i will s elect a chief of staff
i will emply a press seceratary (@New Francois ) yes he is minister of discord but press seceratry is similar
i will invite the vice delegate

Do you find NationStates fun to play? What is fun about it?

Do you think being delegate will make it more fun? What do you think will be fun about being Delegate?

i will appoint advisors
yes i will s elect a chief of staff
i will emply a press seceratary (@New Francois ) yes he is minister of discord but press seceratry is similar
i will invite the vice delegate

Could you please inform us of who you intend to choose as advisers to your cabinet?

Last edited:
*ahem* This is Anne of Cleves speaking.

I know that your chances of winning are low, but I must ask important questions.

First, do you have any legitimate experience in TNP’s government? If you don’t, people are less likely to vote because people tend to vote for experienced people.

Second, do you have any plans to actually make TNP better? These would help convince people that you deserve to be delegate.

Thankfor coming to my TED talk.

:D

First, do you have any legitimate experience in TNP’s government? If you don’t, people are less likely to vote because people tend to vote for experienced people.
They do not, other than a brief stint in the Ministry of Culture that ended with them being booted from the executive staff.

Second, do you have any plans to actually make TNP better? These would help convince people that you deserve to be delegate.
If they do, I'd love to see them.

*ahem* This is Anne of Cleves speaking.

I know that your chances of winning are low, but I must ask important questions.

Thankfor coming to my TED talk.

:D
i dont have experience in-game but i have experience OOC (as in school government ETC...)
i will make it better by giving POWER
it will work with home affairs to help inform the populace
home affairs will tell communications what to spread word of

lemme go through
WA - @Skaraborg
DEFENCE - @mcmasterdonia
CULTURE - @REG
COMMUNICATIONS - @Nessuno
HOME AFFAIRS - @Railroad Crossing
FORIEGN AFFAIRS - @Prydania
these are the ministers and i think they should choose an advisor

i dont have experience in-game but i have experience OOC (as in school government ETC...)
i will make it better by giving POWER

these are the ministers and i think they should choose an advisor
Yeah... I’m not convinced.

But you can at least try to run for delegate, even though the odds stack up against you. Good luck.

What reassurances can you provide to assuage the concerns of some that you may not have the experience nor temperament to serve as TNP's Delegate?

What is your vision for TNP? What do you want to change that other candidates would not do?

Pigeon, I try to be an active member of TNP community and as a citizen, I must ask you when will you even try to use some semblance of grammar in your speech. Also, you have little experience in government. Also, your statements signal that you value loyalty over competence which is very worrying. Unless you convince me that in the end, you will heed to the will of the citizens, you cannot have my and probably any reasonable citizen's vote.

Pigeon, I try to be an active member of TNP community and as a citizen, I must ask you when will you even try to use some semblance of grammar in your speech. Also, you have little experience in government. Also, your statements signal that you value loyalty over competence which is very worrying. Unless you convince me that in the end, you will heed to the will of the citizens, you cannot have my and probably any reasonable citizen's vote.
if you noticed the only person whom i valued loyalty over competence is the guy who is supposed to relay messages to discord
They do not, other than a brief stint in the Ministry of Culture that ended with them being booted from the executive staff.

If they do, I'd love to see them.
i do i think that if i work hard i can improve the exec staff system with things like having groups co-operate and by having home affairs help get people into jovs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back