Twitcher (now with Messenger!)

dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 7h
K61eTf7.png

Saintonge got two million Prydanian immigrants because of that civil war. When Prydania sent their people, they did not send their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing poverty. They’re bringing their political divisions. They’re violent Vikings. And some, I assume, are good people.

496 Retwitches • 2.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

wOQrLsR.png
Thorfinnur Kjenseth @TKjensethPlaisance 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Plaisance and Côme had always seen itself as rival cities in the Pouilles, but as a city councillor of Plaisance, I must extend my condolences to @Côme for being saddled with such a distasteful representative. Côme may be our rivals, but we Plaisants know that the Comasques are not like @FLVillault.​

1.1K Retwitches • 5.3K Likes

Fr332mY.png

CYPDN1p.png
Bernadette-Sabine Lalanne-Beauchemin @SabBeauch 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

What can we expect from a Du Tertre protégé and apologist like you? Rodéric du Tertre hated immigrants so much he had one ‘disposed of’ in 2018. Kjell Sörby was homeless and struggling. And yet Du Tertre had him killed because he was ”dirtying” his tidy town.​

#JusticeForKjellSörby: Rodéric du Tertre was ejected from the departmental council of the Simbruins. He will soon rot in jail.​

Remember that fate, Monsieur Villault.​

121 Retwitches • 658 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Dao7ZfC.png
Brotherhood of Prydanians in Saintonge @BraedralagPrydanna 5h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

The Brotherhood of Prydanians in Saintonge unequivocally condemns your xenophobia and xenophobic comments. Those declarations have no place in civilised discourse, and do not promote harmony in society.​

5.8K Retwitches • 35.2K Likes

Fr332mY.png

MEekrym.png
Bjarnsteinn Landvik
8CaG3Qd.png
@BlandVik 5h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Bjarnsteinn Landvik here, winger for Côme FC. Monsieur Villault, en quelle catégorie suis-je ?​
#EnQuelleCatégorieSuis-Je?

1.2K Retwitches • 5.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

kmUdivD.png
Thibault-Carsten Lavicomterie de Rochedragon @CarstenRochedragon 5h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

I’m Thibault-Carsten Lavicomterie de Rochedragon, son of a Prydanian refugee mother who is the owner of Spilvel. Monsieur Villault, en quelle catégorie suis-je ? #EnQuelleCatégorieSuis-Je?

2.6K Retwitches • 11.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

m4nvDqR.png
Brice-Ketille de Sallagriffon @BricedeSallagriffon 4h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

This is Brice-Ketille de Sallagriffon, son of Count Éric-Thibault of Sallagriffon, descendant of Duke Robert III of the Griffonné. I am also a descendant of Queen Luta Loðbrók of Saintonge and Queen Asleif Loðbrók of Saintonge, two immigrant queens. Monsieur Villault, en quelle catégorie suis-je ?​

306 Retwitches • 1.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

sTsNFq9.png
Hrafnkatla Sterri @sterri_hrafnkatla 4h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Hrafnkatla Sterri, formerly of Haland, Prydania. Chief researcher at NyjaRannsó Pharmaceutical Company, Côme. Monsieur Villault, en quelle catégorie suis-je ?​

68 Retwitches • 306 Likes

Fr332mY.png

m4uCEJC.png
Hjallkár Fröyland, PhD @HjallkarFroyland 4h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Hjallkár Fröyland, PhD, born in Skorraey, Prydania. Currently a professor of particle physics, Ducal University of the Pouilles. Monsieur Villault, en quelle catégorie suis-je ?​

155 Retwitches • 842 Likes

Fr332mY.png

u7TxSpJ.png
Gnyr Koppernaes @GnyrKoppernaes 4h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Hello I am Gnyr Koppernaes, coloratura soprano at the Opéra royal de Saintes, vocalist of the band Trollgaard. Monsieur Villault, en quelle catégorie suis-je ?​

948 Retwitches • 5.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Note:
En quelle catégorie suis-je ? = "In which category am I?" also a nod to Thorbjörn's Höjsleth's comment here.

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 6h
K61eTf7.png

Replying to @Thorbjörn_Höjsleth

“They’re bringing in their political divisions” is where I would lump you in. Isn’t that why you got stabbed?

29 Retwitches • 106 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

How dare you minimize the struggles I and other Prydanian refugees went through. Yes, our homeland had a civil war. It breaks all of our hearts, but you choose to mock and belittle us. And then you go after Thorbjörn...Thorbjörn Höjsleth is one of the best people I know, period. He's an example of what anyone can accomplish in this country. He came here with nothing, like many of us, and now he's a Deputy! You should be celebrating him as an example for others to look up to, but no, you belittle him too. You're nothing but a snake who lacks basic human decency!​

16 Retwitches • 67 Likes

Fr332mY.png

VpsjKx0.png
Thorbjörn Höjsleth MNA @Thorbjörn_Höjsleth 4h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

Addý! Thank you very much for the compliments, and for your confidence in me :)

I completely agree with your sentiments. And it looks like somebody started another trending hashtag: #EnQuelleCatégorieSuis-Je?

66 Retwitches • 352 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 8h
K61eTf7.png

Daily Statistic: The budget of the Santonian Immigration and Integration Agency (AII) had ballooned to two billion livres in 2020. Cumulatively, the AII burned through 34.5 billion livres from 2001-2010. That’s about eight thousand livres for every immigrant who arrived during that time period. Santonians, this is your money too.
#DailyStatistic

103 Retwitches • 552 Likes

Fr332mY.png

LELB08z.png
Richard-André Lecesve @RALecesvé 8h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

I don’t think it’s just 8K per immigrant. They enjoy a lot of benefits from Santonian taxpayers.​

4 Retwitches • 16 Likes

Fr332mY.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RALecesvé

Yes, they reap a lot of money from Santonian taxpayers. But the Ministries of Social Welfare, Health, and Education do not release separate figures on how much they spent on immigrants. Same with the departmental governments, who are responsible for implementing many of the programmes. So that 8K is very much an underestimate.​

66 Retwitches • 315 Likes

Fr332mY.png

6kA7qVp.png
Charles-Philippe Métayer @cpmetayer 8h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

What is two billion livres? That’s just 0.02% of the Santonian government budget. You are making mountains out of molehills.​

188 Retwitches • 687 Likes

Fr332mY.png

VYIyDsD.png
Jeanne-Laurice Reverchon @reverie2000 8h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Are you serious? Did you just put a monetary cost on saving a life? If Saintonge has to spend a million livres just to save one life, it is well worth it. 8K is nothing.​

253 Retwitches • 1.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

tuqqgvb.png
Donnedieu Coustard @gods_given_custard 7h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Only £8,000 for every immigrant? Let’s admit more if that’s how cheap it is.​

88 Retwitches • 629 Likes

Fr332mY.png

rtEkPj1.png
Véronique-Yvonne Téallier
6sjV0Fj.png
@VeryTea 7h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

“Santonians, this is your money too.”​

Yes, that is my money, and I consent to it being used that way.​

485 Retwitches • 3.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

V2JdaBC.png
Kyle Bricout @bricout_kylian 7h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

£8K to save a refugee?​

belTYAM.png

100 Retwitches • 525 Likes

Fr332mY.png

R0DcM9L.png
Maximilien Auberjonois @MaxAuberjon 7h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

The IRSEE credits increased immigration for Saintonge’s sustained economic growth in the past two decades. The influx of immigrants increases our labour pool, increases consumer spending and consumption, and increases the number of taxpayers. If you are going to talk about costs, it’s money well spent.​

335 Retwitches • 1.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @MaxAuberjon

How much did the immigrants bring into Saintonge compared to what we spent on them?​

20 Retwitches • 99 Likes

Fr332mY.png

R0DcM9L.png
Maximilien Auberjonois @MaxAuberjon 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

You’re the MP, you tell us. You are the one cherrypicking the data. Maybe you don’t want to show it because it will demolish your argument.​

And besides, thinking about whether saving refugees as a cost-benefit analysis, is, to be honest, f*cking disgusting. I don’t even know how you sleep well at night.​

114 Retwitches • 498 Likes

Fr332mY.png

sZ2QBeZ.png
Tobias Rönbeck @RönbeckToby 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Apparently I cost £8,000. My life costs £8,000.​

This is not about bragging, but let me just tell you @FLVillault that £8K is just a fraction of the monthly tax deduction from my salary. And I’m happy to repay Saintonge over and over again for saving me.​

@FLVillault I just don’t want to pay your salary.​

1.6K Retwitches • 7.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Note:
Tais-toi et prends mon argent = "Shut up and take my money!"
IRSEE = *Institut royal de la statistique et des études économiques (Royal Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies), Saintonge's statistical agency
For context, Tobias Rönbeck is a striker for the Première Ligue football club AJ Saint-Tobie de Coire.

Special thanks to @Prydania for the meme photo edit! :D

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

image0.jpg
Xel Den @XelDenOfficial 7m
K61eTf7.png

I am grateful to the editors who have made my new Twitcher profile picture. It looks amazing and I love it so much! In other news, Violet and I are thinking of making it so that receipts can only be made out of recycled materials to cut down on waste and save money. Would this be something you all would like to see happen? I will be looking at the replies and retwitches to gauge if y'all think this is a good idea or not.

#NewProfilePicture # Agraruniounspartei #NeiMonarchei #NMAU

35k Retwitches • 300k Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC: Violet is the PM of Faltsu. "NMAU" is a hashtag used by Faltsish people to represent the political relationship between the monarchist and the agrari parties. This Twitch is also open to replies by anyone! To reply to this, please dm me on discord with what you'd like to reply to this Twitch with, and the code to that profile's name, handle and pfp. Thanks y'all!

dvd7Sgf.png

m9LJdyB.png
IBC Iraelia News @ibcirealianews 8h
K61eTf7.png

IBC Iraelia can now project that the NO sides have prevailed in both referendums. Iraelian voters have, in close contests, voted to sever ties with both the Syrixian monarchy and the Commonwealth.
#Referendum5780

1.1k Retwitches • 3.6 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

ngTvpoo.png
Conseil départemental des Simbruins @SimbruinsConseil 1d
K61eTf7.png

In a 74-20 vote, the Departmental Council of the Simbruins passed Resolution 2020-1034, condemning Simbruins-1 National Assembly deputy François-Louis Villault @FLVillault for "xenophobic rhetoric that targets immigrants and especially Prydanians." po.st/Ljio9eHHs4

3.6K Retwitches • 15.2K Likes

Fr332mY.png

BECFdcq.png
Marc-Cédric Majurel, CD @Cédric_Majurel 1d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @SimbruinsConseil

The Simbruins Council strongly expresses that such divisive rhetoric targeting a vulnerable segment of the Santonian society is UNACCEPTABLE.​

305 Retwitches • 1.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

9pHbfd3.png
Regunalian Government Official @RegunalianGovernmentOfficial 2 hr
K61eTf7.png

Maximi Regis quia iubet facere praeparate et Conventus ad constituendum est idea ad induendum ad ripas progressio ad auxilium develop in Stakhr loci infrastructure. Et rogavit me mittere ad imperium Stakhri representative loqui in ecclesia in area rem ad auxilium ferrum ex details rogationis esse. Legitimate Maii Stakhr in imperio viget!

I have ordered the Grand Royal Assembly to make preparations to put the idea of establishing development banks in Stakhr to help develop local infrastructure. I have also asked the Stakhri government to send a representative to speak on the assembly floor on the matter to help iron out the details of the bill to be. May Stakhr's legitimate government thrive!
#RegunalianPride

10,083,421 Retwitches • 10,042,388 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

IP194jX.png
RTS Korova @RyzTelSlu 30m
K61eTf7.png

With rumours that the Channel Tunnel (Zhizhny/Korova-Buryakh-Pridansk) will be reopening soon, see our article on how this #KorovanConnection could impact transport in and out of Novaya. twitch.er.com/BOu08bEz

539 Retwitches • 4.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Buryakh = Tempest Holm

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 3d
K61eTf7.png

Fólkið okkar flúði frá Andrensk og kom til Prydansk á níundu öld. Við komum hingað með ekkert, en við byggðum þjóð. Ég sé hvað Prydanskar flóttamenn í Santonlands, Gojansk, Almanríki og öðrum stöðum gera á hverjum degi og það gerir mig stoltur. Þau hafa gengið í gegnum svo margt og samt eins og forfeður okkar halda áfram í nýjum löndum. Að búa sér til líf.
Til diaspora, þú ert í hjarta mínu. Þú ert í hjarta Prydanskari. Við elskum þig. Nýju landar þínir elska þig.

659 Retwitches • 1.5k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Our people fled from Andrenne and came to Prydania in the ninth century. We came here with nothing, but we built a nation. I see what Prydanian refugees in Saintonge, Goyanes, Highton, and other places do, every day, and it makes me proud. They have been through so much, and yet like our ancestors they forge ahead in new lands. Making lives for themselves.
To the diaspora, you are in my heart. You are in Prydania's heart. We love you. Your new countrymen love you.

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

MrSvoid.png
Ásunn Tólisdóttir @ATolf 10m
K61eTf7.png

Maybe the Santonska should be listening to @FLVillault. We should listen to officials, not Twitcher liberals wanting to dirty our streets with overseas filth. Being Prydanska doesn't make them incapable of crime.

32.9K Retwitches • 113.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 6h
K61eTf7.png

“They’re bringing in their political divisions” is where I would lump you in. Isn’t that why you got stabbed?

29 Retwitches • 106 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

How dare you minimize the struggles I and other Prydanian refugees went through. Yes, our homeland had a civil war. It breaks all of our hearts, but you choose to mock and belittle us. And then you go after Thorbjörn...Thorbjörn Höjsleth is one of the best people I know, period. He's an example of what anyone can accomplish in this country. He came here with nothing, like many of us, and now he's a Deputy! You should be celebrating him as an example for others to look up to, but no, you belittle him too. You're nothing but a snake who lacks basic human decency!​

16 Retwitches • 67 Likes

Fr332mY.png

VpsjKx0.png
Thorbjörn Höjsleth MNA @Thorbjörn_Höjsleth 4h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

Addý! Thank you very much for the compliments, and for your confidence in me :)

I completely agree with your sentiments. And it looks like somebody started another trending hashtag: #EnQuelleCatégorieSuis-Je?

66 Retwitches • 352 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 4h
K61eTf7.png

Of course Thorbjörn! Always :)

@FLVillault I am a copy editor with Editions du Choquet-Pretre. Not bad for a scared little girl who had trouble learning Santonian when she got here, huh? So Monsieur Villault #EnQuelleCatégorieSuis-Je?

57 Retwitches • 269 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

MrSvoid.png
Ásunn Tólisdóttir @ATolf 10m
K61eTf7.png

Maybe the Santonska should be listening to @FLVillault. We should listen to officials, not Twitcher liberals wanting to dirty our streets with overseas filth. Being Prydanska doesn't make them incapable of crime.

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 9m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ATolf

Hvað fær þig til að svona? Er það rakinn? Þú gætir sett girðingu í kringum Jómfrúland, kallað það geðveikt hæli, og enginn myndi vita muninn.​

38.3k Retwitches • 159.2k Likes

Fr332mY.png

What makes you like this? Is it the humidity? You could put a fence around Jómfrúland, call it an insane asylum, and no one would know the difference.

dvd7Sgf.png

MrSvoid.png
Ásunn Tólisdóttir @ATolf 50m
K61eTf7.png

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 49m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ATolf

Hvað fær þig til að svona? Er það rakinn? Þú gætir sett girðingu í kringum Jómfrúland, kallað það geðveikt hæli, og enginn myndi vita muninn.​

Fr332mY.png

wjWJTsM.png
Tarfur Brogason @TARFUR1X2X 34m
K61eTf7.png

Þú yfirlætisleg, einskis virði, erlend tík. In a world with a god your migrant ship would've sank.​

3 Retwitches • 21 Likes

Fr332mY.png

bUBw27L.png
Koldís Kastala @KolKas 30m
K61eTf7.png

We arent the ones who killed eachother in a pointless war. Maybe Anders was onto something keeping you all on a tight leash​

17 Retwitches • 68 Likes

Fr332mY.png

7ba9ccbd2e0ef5fdadcc62702f024fe9.gif
Rosin Grímsson @ROGRIM 15m
K61eTf7.png

Why are you so afraid of authority? Got something to hide you Santonska glæpamaður??​

78 Retwitches • 302 Likes

Fr332mY.png

glæpamaður = criminal

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 49m
K61eTf7.png

Replying to @ATolf

Hvað fær þig til að svona? Er það rakinn? Þú gætir sett girðingu í kringum Jómfrúland, kallað það geðveikt hæli, og enginn myndi vita muninn.

Fr332mY.png

7ba9ccbd2e0ef5fdadcc62702f024fe9.gif
Rosin Grímsson @ROGRIM 15m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

Why are you so afraid of authority? Got something to hide you Santonska glæpamaður??​

78 Retwitches • 302 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 15m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ROGRIM

omg first I'm a Prydanian criminal now I'm a Santonian criminal. Can the xenophobes get their slurs right so I know why I should feel bad?
HJ7nLSx.png

139 Retwitches • 377 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 49m
K61eTf7.png

Replying to @ATolf

Hvað fær þig til að svona? Er það rakinn? Þú gætir sett girðingu í kringum Jómfrúland, kallað það geðveikt hæli, og enginn myndi vita muninn.

Fr332mY.png

bUBw27L.png
Koldís Kastala @KolKas 30m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

We arent the ones who killed eachother in a pointless war. Maybe Anders was onto something keeping you all on a tight leash​

17 Retwitches • 68 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 30m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @KolKas

You didn't kill yourselves in "pointless" war and you're still worse than Prydania? How embarassing
5vkHr0f.png

174 Retwitches • 468 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 49m
K61eTf7.png

Replying to @ATolf

Fr332mY.png

wjWJTsM.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

Þú yfirlætisleg, einskis virði, erlend tík. In a world with a god your migrant ship would've sank.​

3 Retwitches • 21 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 35m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @TARFUR1X2X

Imagine using a chetan pfp instead of a superior Skandan or Iraelian anime pfp​

102 Retwitches • 315 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 35m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @TARFUR1X2X

Imagine using a chetan pfp instead of a superior Skandan or Iraelian anime pfp​

102 Retwitches • 315 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OrWJnw5.png
Kópur Sólan @DrinkSomeKOPe 20m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

You claim to be tolerant yet you insult foreign media needlessly, how interesting...​

85 Retwitches • 185 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

h6bFu6c.png
Rotating Point Jómfrúland @RoatingPointJFL 30m
K61eTf7.png

STOP hiding the fact that you’re anti-immigrant. It makes it look like we have something to be ashamed of even though we don’t, and then we wonder why we get treated the way we do. #WokeIsBroke

1.3K Retwitches • 2.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 49m
K61eTf7.png

Replying to @ATolf

Fr332mY.png

wjWJTsM.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

3 Retwitches • 21 Likes

Fr332mY.png

0ua1SEr.png
Matthías Haffjörð @matthaff 7m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @TARFUR1X2X

In a skull with a brain you would know that Saintonge brought over refugees in planes, not ships.​

111 Retwitches • 926 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

h6bFu6c.png
Rotating Point Jómfrúland @RoatingPointJFL 30m
K61eTf7.png

STOP hiding the fact that you’re anti-immigrant. It makes it look like we have something to be ashamed of even though we don’t, and then we wonder why we get treated the way we do. #WokeIsBroke

1.3K Retwitches • 2.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

BGSlbjA.png
Fylkir Kaldbak
F3ZOb10.png
@FKaldbak 28m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RoatingPointJFL

hrukka eæl​

31 Retwitches • 205 Likes

Fr332mY.png

cringe ngl

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

leZHTFQ.png
Benedikt Sapírson @BenSapir 1h
K61eTf7.png

MBMM0bs.png
Pinned Twitch

Facts don't care about your feelings.

120K Retwitches • 380.7K Likes

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 1h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @BenSapir

Wait who are you? What a stupid thing to say. Also what's wrong with your picture? Your head looks like it's not screwed on straight. I have no idea if this is meant to be metaphorical but it seems like it could be.​

2 Retwitches • 4 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

agUWi68.png
Gojan Jårnbaner @Jårnbaner 1h
K61eTf7.png

Gojan Jårnbaner profusely apologizes to commuters and travelers for the inexcusable error that happened at Grønmark station earlier today. The 08:33 local on the Grand Trunk Western departed Grønmark station 20 seconds early, causing missed connections for many passengers. Gojan Jårnbaner maintains its commitment to the highest level of service, and this obviously falls short of it. Administrative action has been taken against the train crew to ensure that this does not happen again. Passengers seeking delay certificates for this error can go to www.jårnbaner.gj/førsinketskeinen.

133k Retwitches • 430k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

o2cjC0k.png
Actualités Coiriennes @ActualitésCoiriennes 1d
K61eTf7.png

wvU31qV.png

Coire MP Justin-Pierre Brudeau @JustinBrudeau wore a Syndicalist People’s Militia uniform to a costume party in 2015. #BrudeauSyndie

35.7K Retwitches • 165.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

jkcth4z.png
Justin-Pierre Brudeau MNA @JustinBrudeau 1d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ActualitésCoiriennes

The fact of the matter is that I’ve always — and you’ll know this — been more enthusiastic about costumes than is sometimes appropriate.​

To those who were upset by the photograph, I apologise. It was just a simple costume I wore to a party and it was a dumb thing to do.​

520 Retwitches • 3.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

EbYTRr4.png
Annabelle-Marie Homolle @BelleHomo 1d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @JustinBrudeau

Are you @JustinBrudeau really this callous? You wore this in 2015, after the religious persecutions, the collective punishments, the massacres perpetrated with this uniform. You wore it proudly?​

786 Retwitches • 5.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

VpsjKx0.png
Thorbjörn Höjsleth MNA @Thorbjörn_Höjsleth 1d
K61eTf7.png

Granted that @JustinBrudeau was not an MP when this picture was taken, this just shows that he is unfit to represent a city whose population is 7% Prydanian.​

6.8K Retwitches • 26.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

04HtzJz.png
Geoffroy-Isaac Pandraud @gipper 1d
K61eTf7.png

This is a deputy who represents the city of Coire, whose patron saint is Saint Tobias of Prydania. Doesn’t he realise how offensive that picture is? The Syndicalists killed and martyred believers.​

395 Retwitches • 2.2K Likes

Fr332mY.png

lCTHdNL.png
Marius-Romain Maltagliati @rommalt 1d
K61eTf7.png

@JustinBrudeau should understand that millions of Prydanians died under that hated symbol that he so foolishly and brazenly chose to wear.​

2.6K Retwitches • 10.3K Likes

Fr332mY.png

mTALMZA.png
Alexandra Gatignol @LexGat 1d
K61eTf7.png

Well, what can we expect from a deputy who has multiple ethics violations?​

Fr332mY.png

EgNgonH.png
Marielle-Julienne Marey @marijulie 1d
K61eTf7.png

@JustinBrudeau needs to understand that for the Prydanians and the Prydanian diaspora, these symbols and these uniforms are symbols of hate and persecution. It is not a “simple costume” you would wear to a party for fun.​

669 Retwitches • 5.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

x4PDTMw.png
Thibault-Sébastien Côrriveau @thibbies 1d
K61eTf7.png

The costume was clearly in bad taste, especially when revealed in the run-up to commemoration of the 5th anniversary of the Advent executions that the People’s Syndicalist Militia perpetrated in Býkonsviði.​

5.9K Retwitches • 30.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

cdlBGHM.png
Finnbjörk Skaug @finnbjork_skaug 1d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @thibbies

I lost my father Kristfinnur and my twin brother Finnbjörn during the Advent executions. Their crime: practicing Courantism. I saw them hung from lampposts in central Býkonsviði, with militiamen IN THIS SAME UNIFORM laughing at them and desecrating their corpses. You @JustinBrudeau are a despicable person. This is not a “simple costume”. This is the regalia of hate, the vestments of murder. Do not trivialise this as a “simple costume”!​

859 Retwitches • 7.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

VLhMEq4.png
Agatha-Alexandria Aagaard @aaaagaard 1d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @thibbies

@JustinBrudeau HOW DARE YOU MAKE LIGHT OF THE SYNDICALIST ABUSES! I HAVE RELATIVES WHO WERE KILLED BY THE MILITIA! THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER!​

99 Retwitches • 822 Likes

Fr332mY.png

f9U62Lj.png
Baldr Gudmundseth @baldrgudmundseth 1d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @thibbies

Only a few people know this about me but this is too important to let pass. Me and my sister were nearly murdered by militiamen who were WEARING THAT EXACT UNIFORM. To this day I still have nightmares about it. Shame on you @JustinBrudeau and people who think that this is merely a costume.​

6.8K Retwitches • 40.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Notes:
Baldr Gudmundseth is a member of the Santonian national ice hockey team. (If you can remember him, he's from here.)
Special thanks to @Prydania for the photo!

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

o2cjC0k.png
K61eTf7.png

wvU31qV.png

Coire MP Justin-Pierre Brudeau @JustinBrudeau wore a Syndicalist People’s Militia uniform to a costume party in 2015. #BrudeauSyndie

Fr332mY.png

jkcth4z.png
K61eTf7.png

The fact of the matter is that I’ve always — and you’ll know this — been more enthusiastic about costumes than is sometimes appropriate.​

To those who were upset by the photograph, I apologise. It was just a simple costume I wore to a party and it was a dumb thing to do.​

Fr332mY.png

zEMGSi0.png
James-Rainier Jamier, CD @jamierjr 1d
K61eTf7.png

This costume-wearing by @JustinBrudeau is making a mockery of Prydanians and the harrowing experiences they had been through. This is not a mere costume for them. This is a nightmare for them.​

Fr332mY.png

3Aq6RD0.png
Hugberg Steenstrup
F3ZOb10.png
DytDBZP.png
@huggiez 1d
K61eTf7.png

For fifteen years, Prydanians were terrorised by goons wearing this uniform.​
For one day, @JustinBrudeau wore the same uniform to a party to have fun.​
Think about that for a moment.​

10.3K Retwitches • 59.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

xnrnvNA.png
Raymond Battier @raybattier 1d
K61eTf7.png

Ever thought of the four million Prydanians killed by the regime this uniform represents? Ever thought about the four million more who fled to countries like ours? Seeing this would be horrifying for them.​

998 Retwitches • 8.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

VUxxG0D.png
Daniel-Olivier Guimberteau @d-o-g 1d
K61eTf7.png

For someone who claims to be a costume connoisseur, @JustinBrudeau is so tasteless.​

1.9K Retwitches • 8.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

sZ2QBeZ.png
Tobias Rönbeck @RönbeckToby 1d
K61eTf7.png

Do you think this is a game @JustinBrudeau ? Come with the best costume? You know, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.​

@JustinBrudeau You’re another person whose salary I don’t want to pay for.​

3.6K Retwitches • 15.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

wOQrLsR.png
Thorfinnur Kjenseth @TKjensethPlaisance 1d
K61eTf7.png

This someone with a complete lack of judgment and integrity. This is someone who is not fit to represent a city which has a lot of Prydanians who fled the Syndicalist oppression.​

862 Retwitches • 6.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

8fopcTA.png
Timothée Vaudreuil
QZn9iHY.png
@TeamV 1d
K61eTf7.png

@JustinBrudeau Given your crimes for which the National Assembly had condemned you, your apology rings hollow.​

1.3K Retwitches • 9.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

V2JdaBC.png
Kyle Bricout @bricout_kylian 1d
K61eTf7.png

NLAC1dn.jpg

100 Retwitches • 525 Likes

Fr332mY.png

LZ2DdqL.png
Sara-Joséphine Malrieu @sara_malrieu 1d
K61eTf7.png

We understand that as a drama teacher, you love dressing up, you love to roleplay. But you must understand @JustinBrudeau that there are some topics (and costumes) that must be handled carefully and respectfully.​

10.3K Retwitches • 66.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Notes: Special thanks to @Prydania for the photo!
Tobias Rönbeck and Hugberg Steenstrup are both players for the local football team AJ Saint-Tobie de Coire.

Last edited:
zICzbCI.png

ohew0t2.png
Meðvirkniklíka
Private Group Chat

7BPy0z6.png
Rylond Jórvík @RylondJórvík
24 November 2020 11:19am

Thoughts on adding Laurits and Klara?

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk

4DLdveS.png

7BPy0z6.png

Ah still mad at Laurits. K.​

LyTffSA.png
Bjarkar í Sveitalubbi @odegaardbjarkar
24 November 2020 11:24am

Who caught the game last night? Haland! Víkingar! Haland! Víkingar!

7BPy0z6.png
24 November 2020 11:26am

shut up​

LyTffSA.png
Bjarkar í Sveitalubbi @odegaardbjarkar
24 November 2020 11:27am

What's Miðland at? 0-3 in night games? You sure Engelstad can see the ball once the sun goes down?​

7BPy0z6.png
24 November 2020 11:30am

I hate all of this. All of it. I hate all of it.​

BGSlbjA.png
Fylkir Kaldbak
F3ZOb10.png
@FKaldbak
24 November 2020 11:30am

this is too good​

RuWGAtX.png

dvd7Sgf.png

o2cjC0k.png
K61eTf7.png

wvU31qV.png

Fr332mY.png

jkcth4z.png
K61eTf7.png

Fr332mY.png

zJC7KBL.png
Tjörvi Hagtvedt @tjörvierímarkarfljot 1d
K61eTf7.png

@JustinBrudeau what the hell were you thinking? Militia thugs killed my parents! I didn't see my sister for years and years because of them. We thought the other was dead for the longest time, because of people who wore that uniform. I wish I could keep from shaking seeing that picture but I can't. What's wrong with you?​

1.5k Retwitches • 7.4k Likes

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 1d
K61eTf7.png

@JustinBrudeau my uncle was killed by the Peoples' Militia and we lost our home because of them. They imprisoned my cousin and aunt in one of their camps. I've voted Liberal in every election since becoming a citizen, but this disgusts me. Get bent.​

971 Retwitches • 3.2k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

OrWJnw5.png
Kópur Sólan @DrinkSomeKOPe 20m
K61eTf7.png

i HAVENT got some weird racist fixation like some of the cancel culture apologists in my mentions are saying. its not my fault that sólarveldansk* have been PROVEN to be smarter and have bigger breasts and have wider hips than gotic women. these are things men are BIOLOGICALLY attracted to, you cancel culture freaks.

110 Retwitches • 485 Likes

Fr332mY.png

*syrixian

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

leZHTFQ.png
Benedikt Sapírson @BenSapir 1h
K61eTf7.png

The thing about being gay or trangenderism is that it simply boils down to exerting control over your impulses. Like... Say you have a hot sister? You fantasize, you maybe steal her underwear a few times but that's it. It goes no further than that.

439K Retwitches • 593.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

im-259785
Paul Eisenberg @pe10342 30m
K61eTf7.png

This has to be the end of New Sunset. The prosecutors should show no mercy to these communist traitors!

#HHT #Dagenfjord

220k Retwitches • 321k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

Old-man-with-pipe_3764385719645685.jpg
Johan Bonder @bondebonder 1h
K61eTf7.png

We can’t forgive those who help destroy railway tracks.

442kRetwitches • 550k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

HN0jUdc.png
心希望聯盟 @vhbzh 5h
K61eTf7.png

FxUUm2M.jpg

@lshen "Celebrate Journalist Day with me on December 30 at Freedom Square. Let us commemorate Yi Guanting." #JournalistDay

87 Retwitches • 332 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

IaAaDD0.png
真國國家社會黨 @ZNSPpanett 12h
K61eTf7.png

na4vnTI.jpg

Should we abandon Gojan as an official language? This is our goal to protect national identity. -@XuanGiquing

17 Retwitches • 53 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

IaAaDD0.png
真國國家社會黨 @ZNSPpanett 12h
K61eTf7.png

na4vnTI.jpg

Should we abandon Gojan as an official language? This is our goal to protect national identity. -@XuanGiquing

17 Retwitches • 53 Likes

Fr332mY.png

jRwcoWM.png
Sölvi Buhl @SBuhl 11h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ZNSPpanett

~half of Prydania speaks Gojan as a secondary language. Doesn't seem to bother anyone
EK0nxlo.png

12 Retwitches • 20 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

SAbQ3VT.png
廖令新 Lingxin Lao @lalinxin 12h
K61eTf7.png

k0xb27d.png

For my next travel diary, I'm thinking of Yamantau... is this the right flag?
EK0nxlo.png
Check me out at @SID for updates!

8 Retwitches • 92 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

IaAaDD0.png
真國國家社會黨 @ZNSPpanett 12h
K61eTf7.png

na4vnTI.jpg

17 Retwitches • 53 Likes

Fr332mY.png

jRwcoWM.png
Sölvi Buhl @SBuhl 11h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ZNSPpanett

~half of Prydania speaks Gojan as a secondary language. Doesn't seem to bother anyone
EK0nxlo.png

12 Retwitches • 20 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Dtu0X4S.png
任秀英Xiuying Ren @renn_xuying 11h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ZNSPpanett

this is a non-issue.. the real issue here is how we shamelessly call tourists and migrant workers "dirty foreigners""​

6 Retwitches • 167 Likes

Fr332mY.png

SM6c4Qt.png
六六六 @dpspbj6297 11h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @renn_xuying
THEY ARE DIRTY FOREIGNERS OLDMAN!1! ZHEN SHOULD KICK OUT FOREGN CITIZEN ASS RIGHT NOW!!!!​

5 Retwitches • 15 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png
image0.jpg
Xel Den @XelDenOfficial 3h
K61eTf7.png

Her Majesty Luna Schlausenweiger and I have been happily dating for almost 2 months now. I am announcing that Luna and I have gotten engaged as of December 15th. The wedding is currently being planned for February 2021, which is coincidentally the same month that the Isles War broke out just 4 years earlier. If the wedding happens as planned, we will have a memorial service dedicated to the war and those we lost in it.
#Engagement #Faltsu #Xel
154k Retwitches • 750k Likes
Fr332mY.png

OOC: Note: This Twitch is open to replies. Here are both of rings:
image0.jpg

This engagement and wedding ring combo cost 14,000¢. Here is Xel’s 2,000¢ engagement/wedding ring:
image0.png

dvd7Sgf.png

latest
Victoria Holmes @VickyHolmes 3s
K61eTf7.png

I finally was convinced by my peers to start using this platform, I hate peer pressure.
#PeerPressure

2k Retwitches • 30k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

SAbQ3VT.png
廖令新 Lingxin Lao @lalinxin 12h
K61eTf7.png

k0xb27d.png

For my next travel diary, I'm thinking of Yamantau... is this the right flag?
EK0nxlo.png
Check me out at @SID for updates!

8 Retwitches • 92 Likes

Fr332mY.png

VYw2HIO.png
母島 @md1991 12h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @lalinxin
uhhh i dont think yamantau is safe is that the right flag...??​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

image0.jpg
Xel Den @XelDenOfficial 3h
K61eTf7.png

Her Majesty Luna Schlausenweiger and I have been happily dating for almost 2 months now. I am announcing that Luna and I have gotten engaged as of December 15th. The wedding is currently being planned for February 2021, which is coincidentally the same month that the Isles War broke out just 4 years earlier. If the wedding happens as planned, we will have a memorial service dedicated to the war and those we lost in it.
#Engagement #Faltsu #Xel

154k Retwitches • 750k Likes
Fr332mY.png

VYw2HIO.png
母島 @md1991 3h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @XelDenOfficial
so shes a queen too i thought she was only a maid i wonder what country is she queen of​

0 Retwitches • 5 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

Fpi0e46.png
Madeline Ellison, PM @MEllison 2d
K61eTf7.png

I imagine Matthew VIII is not going to take kindly to Xiuying Ren's commentary. I imagine Matthew VIII is also not going to be pleased when he finds out where the term "Matt Ocho" originally came from.

4626 Retwitches • 27009 Likes

Fr332mY.png

zICzbCI.png

yNIqgJ5.png
沉勇 Shen Yong, 暗黑邪皇隊
Private Group Chat

Rmbf104.png
沉勇 Shen Yong @YongShen
17 December 2020 6:50pm

hi

yjRktiO.png
暗黑邪皇隊 @ff8080
17 December 2020 6:54pm
hello. is this the premier's press secretary?​

Rmbf104.png
沉勇 Shen Yong @YongShen
17 December 2020 6:55pm
its me sheng yong​

yjRktiO.png
暗黑邪皇隊 @ff8080
17 December 2020 6:55pm
yong gege? what do you want?​

Rmbf104.png
沉勇 Shen Yong @YongShen
17 December 2020 6:56pm
just checking on you. how is my favorite sister doing in ascalon? jinkun difu told me about art class​

yjRktiO.png
暗黑邪皇隊 @ff8080
17 December 2020 6:56pm
1st of all, im your only sister. 2nd, get off your official account. dont use it for private conversation with me or my wife! your staff will see this. and 3rd, NOTHING. happened. in. art class.​

RuWGAtX.png

"Gege" is an honorifc for elder brother. "Difu" is specially used to address or refer to the brother's or, in this case, the sister's wife."

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

76hLrMP.png
Sør-Ijteriansk Dagsrevyen @sorijteriaskdn 5d
K61eTf7.png

7jbonnb.png

@YongShen announces bill to legalize same-sex marriage. sid.com.zh/local/shen-announces-bill-to-legalize-same-sex-marriage

69 Retwitches • 270 Likes

Fr332mY.png

vzYMplG.png
陈宇轩 @h9fp1924 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @sorijteriaskdn
#LoveIsLove and you cant change that. Equal marriage rights for all!!​

17 Retwitches • 78 Likes

Fr332mY.png

VYw2HIO.png
母島 @md1991 5d
K61eTf7.png
omg​

0 Retwitches • 2 Likes

Fr332mY.png

1c8fiL4.png
Chiang Shaotsing蒋少卿 @chiangshao 5d
K61eTf7.png
The end of Christmas and the mystery of nativity will be gone.. the intersession of the Holy Spirit that gives life inside a womb will not take place.. humanity will be deminished..​

6 Retwitches • 24 Likes

Fr332mY.png

SM6c4Qt.png
六六六 @dpspbj6297 5d
K61eTf7.png

GODS LAW ARE ETERNAL​

7 Retwitches • 18 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Dtu0X4S.png
任秀英Xiuying Ren @renn_xuying 5d
K61eTf7.png

it's funny to see gay weddings in goyanean churches but not here in zhen.. shouldnt we, since we've been oh so wronged by colonialismm, be better than our colonizers?​

5 Retwitches • 68 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

a7M1dtO.png
Kirsebund 粉紅同盟 @kbund_zk 5d
K61eTf7.png

i8GDPXB.png

#LoveIsLove

335 Retwitches • 960 Likes
Fr332mY.png

VYw2HIO.png
母島 @md1991 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @kbund_zk
yes this is good​

0 Retwitches • 5 Likes

Fr332mY.png

yjRktiO.png
暗黑邪皇隊 @ff8080 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @kbund_zk
Jd4TrqD.jpg
We at @kbund_ascln stand with our LGBT counterparts in Zhen. Thanks @veihunnenDanstad for organising the event​

6 Retwitches • 23 Likes

Fr332mY.png

vzYMplG.png
陈宇轩 @h9fp1924 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @kbund_zk
#LoveIsLove and everyone deserves equal marriage rights!​

1 Retwitches • 26 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

eSgyCPU.png
Veritas电台 @fahrhoreveritas 5d
K61eTf7.png

Y9eS2gW.jpg

"We should call for caution and and to stop labelling the LGBT community. The acronym 'LGBT' limits them and they forget they are individuals with God-given talents. That they are actually called to serve God and others with dignity and intelligence." —Cardinal Gokim FULL INTERVIEW: fveritas.com.zh/videos

20 Retwitches • 50 Likes

Fr332mY.png

1c8fiL4.png
Chiang Shaotsing蒋少卿 @chiangshao 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @fahrhoreveritas
those people should make their own religion . . stop corrupting messianism. . whats the bible says . .is what God says. .it doesnt change . .God doesnt change​

12 Retwitches • 34 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

57KOs7F.png
ZKLB 真國主教大会 @zklbnyahederen 5d
K61eTf7.png

tNpZHaa.png

A homosexual union is not and can never be a marriage as properly understood and so-called. zklbnyahederen.com.zh/zklbnews

48 Retwitches • 115 Likes

Fr332mY.png

ICYrHCd.png
陳衣璇 @carabb 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @zklbnyahederen
I am against same-sex marriage. I also believe no one should be shamed for their sexuality and gender. There must be compassion and acceptance extended to everybody. Christ would embrace LGBT persons if he was here now with us.​

9 Retwitches • 17 Likes

Fr332mY.png

juJBmND.png
Alicia Huang @sSy_mIry 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @zklbnyahederen
why only a gojan post? no ascalonian. is that old man also running this account or are u purposefully limiting the number of people who could read this​

2 Retwitches • 12 Likes

Fr332mY.png

SM6c4Qt.png
六六六 @dpspbj6297 5d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @sSy_mIry
SHUT UP LESBO​

1 Retwitches • 2 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
Back