Twitcher (now with Messenger!)

Kyle

Keep pounding.
-
-
Discord
kyle.kyle
g9sEkCR.png

Welcome to Twitcher! The non-crappy, secure, social microblogging app!
See what's happening in your world with Twitcher!

To send a message, this is the code. The stuff in ALLCAPS are the ones that you can change.
Code:
[img width="400px"]https://i.imgur.com/dvd7Sgf.png[/img]
[img align="left" width="50px"]PROFILE PICTURE HERE[/img] [size=5][B]ACCOUNT NAME/PERSON NAME[/B] [color=#808080]@HANDLE[/color] [color=#808080]•[/color] [color=#808080]TIME SINCE MESSAGE WAS SENT[/color][/size]
[img width="75px"]https://i.imgur.com/K61eTf7.png[/img]

YOUR MESSAGE GOES HERE! REMEMBER THE CHARACTER LIMIT IS 1000 CHARACTERS! OR WHO EVEN CARES? :P
[color=#01ACF4]#HASHTAG[/color]

[h][/h][B]NUMBER OF RETWITCHES[/B] [color=#808080]Retwitches  • [/color] [B]NUMBER OF LIKES[/B] [color=#808080]Likes[/color]
[h][/h][img width="400px"]https://i.imgur.com/Fr332mY.png[/img]

Notes and tips!
PROFILE PICTURE: Circular pictures works best as profile picture. If you don't know how to do that, a square one also will work. If you don't want to make your own profile picture, you can use Twitcher's default profile picture. Just copy and paste this code in the place where the profile picture should go.
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/bUBw27L.png

TIME SINCE MESSAGE WAS SENT: can be years (yr), months (mo), weeks (wk), days (d), hours (h), minutes (m) or seconds (s).

LENGTH: If you are not sure how a 1000 character post looks like, this is an example of one such post.

REPLIES! (added 19 June 2020) If you want to have replies within a particular Twitcher post, this is the code. Use one for each reply. IIRC, max of 7 replies per post (because of image limits). This is an example of a post with replies.
Code:
[indent=2][h][/h][/indent]
[indent=2][img align="left" width="50px"]PROFILE PICTURE OF PERSON WHO IS REPLYING[/img] [size=5][B]ACCOUNT NAME/PERSON NAME[/B] [color=#808080]@HANDLE[/color] [color=#808080]•[/color] [color=#808080]TIME SINCE MESSAGE WAS SENT[/color][/size][/indent]
[indent=2][img width="75px"]https://i.imgur.com/K61eTf7.png[/img][/indent]

[indent=2]INSERT REPLY MESSAGE HERE.[/indent]

[indent=2][color=#01ACF4]#HASHTAG[/color][/indent]

[indent=2][h][/h][B]NUMBER OF RETWITCHES[/B] [color=#808080]Retwitches  • [/color] [B]NUMBER OF LIKES[/B] [color=#808080]Likes[/color][/indent]
[indent=2][h][/h][img width="400px"]https://i.imgur.com/Fr332mY.png[/img][/indent]

xdthHhT.png

Messenger!

Messenger is a private chat/messaing service (think DMs, and programs like Viber, WeChat, WhatsApp, Discord) contained within the Twitcher service. (added 14 August 2020, thanks to MJ for the idea)

If you want to post a private chat, this is the template:
Opening Post
Code:
[IMG width="600px"]https://i.imgur.com/zICzbCI.png[/IMG]
[IMG align="left" width="60px"]PROFILE PICTURE OF THE CHAT GROUP[/IMG] [COLOR=#01ACF4][SIZE=7][B]NAME OF PRIVATE CHAT[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808080][I]Private Group Chat[/I][/COLOR]

[h][/h]
[IMG align="left" width="50px"]PROFILE PICTURE HERE[/IMG] [SIZE=5][B]ACCOUNT NAME/PERSON NAME[/B] [COLOR=#808080]@HANDLE
DATE AND TIME POSTED[/COLOR][/SIZE]

TEXT

ANY SUBSEQUENT MESSAGES SHALL BE PUT HERE

[h][/h]
[IMG width="600px"]https://i.imgur.com/RuWGAtX.png[/IMG]

Additional Messages
For additional messages within the chat group, this is the code:
Code:
[h][/h]
[IMG align="left" width="50px"]PROFILE PICTURE HERE[/IMG] [SIZE=5][B]ACCOUNT NAME/PERSON NAME[/B] [COLOR=#808080]@HANDLE
DATE AND TIME POSTED[/COLOR][/SIZE]

TEXT

Replies
For replies within the chat group, this is the code:
Code:
[indent=2][h][/h][/indent]
[indent=2][IMG align="left" width="50px"]PROFILE PICTURE HERE[/IMG] [SIZE=5][B]ACCOUNT NAME/PERSON NAME[/B] [COLOR=#808080]@HANDLE
DATE AND TIME POSTED[/COLOR][/SIZE][/indent]

[indent=2]TEXT[/indent]

Default Profile Picture
If you don't have a profile pic for the chat group, this is the code for the default pfp icon:
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/yNIqgJ5.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

i6eRfGN.png
Twitcher @Twitcher 3yr
K61eTf7.png

Hey Twitcherati! Did you know that you can say more with Twitcher? Our character limit is 1000 characters!
#Twitcher

78.4K Retwitches • 105.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

bUBw27L.png
Mr Random @MrRandom 3 mo
K61eTf7.png

Did you know that an emoji counts as one character in Twitcher?
#Twitcher

And if you can't see the emoji, it means your font or browser doesn't support the emoji.
Sad.

2.6K Retwitches • 8.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

E4tnnhM.png
Arthur Daichi Tatarov @ArthurDT 1 h
K61eTf7.png

With household power in most of the country and mobile services on the rise in every part of the country, I hope to see more of my countryfolk online each day. It's the #future after all! #korova #bouncingback

84 Retwitches • 157 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

AlOmhCZ.png
Hôpital Général de Saintes @HopitalGeneralSaintes 6h
K61eTf7.png

Saintes General Hospital and the family of Mr Thorbjörn Höjsleth wishes to announce that Mr Höjsleth has now awaken from the coma.
#JeSuisThorbjörn #ÉgErThorbjörn

20.6K Retwitches • 42.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

bUBw27L.png
CholaPrinceRaj @HANDLE
5m

K61eTf7.png

Odinspyl is closing in, who can beat us in Sailing?
#Odinspyl#Sailing

NUMBER OF RETWITCHES NUMBER OF LIKES
Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 5m
K61eTf7.png

I am relieved to hear that Thorbjörn Höjsleth has recovered from his coma. Beyond anything else he's a passionate and principled person who stands for what he believes in. Prydania and Saintonge are lucky to be able to count him among their own. I'm praying for a swift recovery.
#ÉgErThorbjörn

2.5k Retwitches • 3.6k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 3m
K61eTf7.png

@ArthurDT what's up? You and I need to catch up!

76 Retwitches • 109 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

RDUcqvC.png
SRPCEA - Saintes @SRPCEASaintes 4 d
K61eTf7.png

Remember to spay/neuter your pets!

The Société royale pour la prévention de la cruauté envers les animaux will be holding free spaying/neutering clinics for your pets in the city of Saintes. Join us in our bimonthly Pet Weekends gathering for free spaying/neutering of your pets. First 25 pet owners to register will be accommodated.

Pet Weekends is both a fundraising and awareness-raising activity by the SRPCEA. We have special guests in our activities too!

Schedule:
11 Jul 2020-Jardin des Diaconesses, 1er arr, with Pope François IV himself! (Blessings for pets included.)
25 Jul 2020-Arc des Découvertes, 17e arr, with @KerbyDoughnut and @JonathanJeandupeaux
08 Aug 2020-Esplanade de Grande-Synthe, 22e arr, with @ThibaultLaManche and @VeroniqueGrasset
22 Aug 2020-Place de Jouy, 13e arr, with @BaudouinStaelens
05 Sep 2020-Jardin des Saints, 7e arr, with @PrinceThibaultMaximilian and @PrinceTimotheeBrice
19 Sep 2020-Place de la Gripperie, 2e arr, with @FabienneBertorelle
#PetWeekends #BeKindToAnimals

2.1K Retwitches • 8.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 1d
K61eTf7.png

@addýö Got your message! Didn't know that RÚV got down to Saintonge! So good to hear from you cousin! I'm glad to hear you're safe. Went and signed up for Twitcher when you said you were on it!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal yes, we get RÚV! It's just that stupid Prydansk Í dag that got banned :P I couldn't believe it, seeing my cousin in it! I'm glad that you appear well. The farm is coming along it seems.

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö Yes! I was able to get it back after the liberation. And some krossar to help get it up and running again. Víf has been a Godsend, helping with the farm and mother. It's almost back to how it was when you, Markþór, and I were little.

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal I'm so happy to hear it. Markthór, Nicole, and I will have to visit!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö Nicole on a farm? You'd have to help her! Unless you've forgotten! Maybe you should come up here and help for a bit. Don't want you to turn into a full blown SaintesGirl :P

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Too late :P I was sad to hear about Uncle Tjörvi. He loved that farm. So sad to hear he died that way.

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö Pabbi was strong, and kept us as safe as can be under the Syndies. I hope he'd be proud of the farm. Mother is doing well all things considered though. Just don't talk about that stuff and she's fine. How are Uncle Kvasir and Aunt Odda?

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Mother and father are quite well! Father is still working. He refuses to retire. They'll find him dead of a stroke at work some day because he refuses to take it easy :eyeroll:
I'm sure Uncle Tjörvi would be proud of the farm under you. Mother and father probably won't want to visit with us though. To many bad memories :(

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö I understand. I want to see them though. Víf and I will have to come to Saintes some day soon, when we have the time.

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal for sure! We can make it work. Don't want to speak for Markthór and Nicole, but they have a spare room. They'd love to have you two I'm sure. BTW the article said you went to the vigil. Thank you! It means a lot.

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö I couldn't not do it. Thorbjörn was one of ours. It was nice too. The @FriðurEkkiBlóð people were really encouraging. Everyone came out and wanted the best. #ÉgErThorbjörn

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Yeah, the stabbing shook a lot of us up, especially because the attempted assassinwas a Prydanian. What does that say about our community? Thorbjörn is recovering though so fingers crossed! #JeSuisThorbjörn #ÉgErThorbjörn
By the way cus I know it's a sensitive topic so you don't have to answer but who will you be voting for? Mother and father, and I think Uncle Tjörvi and Aunt Júlíetta were all Agrarian voters...

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö I'm not touching @raunverulegtennanygaard with a ten foot pole. The @Bandalag can go scratch a wolf's balls with a short stick until they dump her. I guess I'm voting @FLFP but it doesn't feel right since they sent the troops in the first place. May just do it and hold my nose while it happens XD

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Mother would say your mouth deserves jam :P Yeah neither her or father are very happy with the the @Bandalag right now. But enough politics, sorry. Bad habbit with the news today!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö I understand. Glad I'm not incuring the wrath of Uncle Kvasir and Aunt Odda though!
How's life in Saintes? Found a boyfriend yet?

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Ugh! Not you too! :mad: No, still trying to find Monsieur Right. Nicole set me up with a friend of her's who works in fashion. Total snob! He asked me how many tractors I owned as a Prydanian! He's lucky I didn't use the steak knife on him by the end of the dinner! Love life's been a wasteland though. Too busy with work. Maybe I should come back to Prydania and find a nice farmer boy to settle down with! :unsure:

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö No you were right the first time. You're a SaintesGirl now :P You'd have to wake up at dawn once and you'd run right back to Meterra!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Hey! That's not fair! This is bullying. I'm telling Aunt Júlíetta!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

XkKCJk3.png
K61eTf7.png

@addýö Tell her when you, Markþór, and Nicole come to visit! And bring Santonian candy!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 1d
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal Of course cousin! I have to run though. It was good catching up. Glad you ok! Vertu öruggur!

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

bUBw27L.png

Numeral Inc. @HANDLE
3 h

K61eTf7.png

The new app Berenkedin is under development. Employers get ready!
#Berenkedin

59 Retwitches • 200 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

8nol5aV.png
Stopify @Stopify 1 d
K61eTf7.png

"La paix non sang" is a Santonian version of Prydanian singer-songwriter Kristbjörn Eskfjörð song "Friður ekki Blóð" ("Peace not Blood"), recorded by four members of the National Assembly in honour of their colleague Thorbjörn Höjsleth. Main vocals care of @JourdainClairaultMP, @AMRibaultMP and @CordélieCauneilleMP; mixing by @KylianFricoteauxMP; backing vocals by @TobiasSchjött and @GnyrChante; music by @FrontièresSacréesOfficiel and @OperaSaintes.

You can download the music now from Stopify: https://mo.st/ANSLaPaixNonSang
Proceeds will go towards Mr Höjsleth's treatment and the Prydanian Reconstruction Fund.

#LaPaixNonSang #FriðurEkkiBlóð #JeSuisThorbjörn #ÉgErThorbjörn

15.6K Retwitches • 84.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

8iy5Cf0.png
Paul Caillard #JeSuisThorbjörn @PaulCaillard 16 h
K61eTf7.png

It's a suitably fitting and powerful song encapsulating what we sorely need in this day and age.​

#LaPaixNonSang #FriðurEkkiBlóð #JeSuisThorbjörn #ÉgErThorbjörn

56 Retwitches • 815 Likes

Fr332mY.png

GtbvVhL.png
Listalín Talleraas @LisTalleraas 15 h
K61eTf7.png

Ég elska það!
Takk, Thorbjörn!
Takk, Santonlands!​

#FriðurEkkiBlóð #ÉgErThorbjörn

263 Retwitches • 1.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 3m
K61eTf7.png

@ArthurDT what's up? You and I need to catch up!

76 Retwitches • 109 Likes

Fr332mY.png

3MKphxH.png
Arthur Daichi Tatarov @ArthurDT 1m
K61eTf7.png

@konungurprydansk Cool (read: cold) as ever on the cold isle! Can't wait for you at the coronation to see how Korovka's grown!​

12 Retwitches • 31 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

70LmWAa.png
Dépt. de la Haute-Coole @Haute-Coole 1d
K61eTf7.png

Looking for work? The department of the Haute-Coole has 6,728 job vacancies! Come to our Summer Jobs Fairs with your resumé and apply for the available jobs!

The Jobs Fairs will be held at the intendancy offices. Schedule is as follows:
27 Jun 2020 - Sainte-Austreberthe
11 Jul 2020 - Châtellerault
25 Jul 2020 - Lencloïtre
08 Aug 2020 - Ventadour
22 Aug 2020 - Saint-Magne
5 Sep 2020 - Lusignan
#Jobs #Haute-Coole

9.1K Retwitches • 19.2K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:

3MKphxH.png
K61eTf7.png

@konungurprydansk Cool (read: cold) as ever on the cold isle! Can't wait for you at the coronation to see how Korovka's grown!​

12 Retwitches • 31 Likes

Fr332mY.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 1m
K61eTf7.png

@ArthurDT I can't wait. I'm sure Korova's ready to impress. You too! Alycia and I can't wait to see you. It's a beautiful country ready for a beautiful new beginning!

11 Retwitches • 35 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 1m
K61eTf7.png

@ArthurDT I can't wait. I'm sure Korova's ready to impress. You too! Alycia and I can't wait to see you. It's a beautiful country ready for a beautiful new beginning!

11 Retwitches • 35 Likes

Fr332mY.png

8nDjygK.png
K61eTf7.png

@konungurprydansk Remember to bring your thickest coat :P

42 Retwitches • 69 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

FijsfSL.pngE
QUATRIS™ @QuatrisOfficial 1d
K61eTf7.png

Something is new coming up with Quatris! New versions, new platforms, new adventures! Stay tuned!
#Quatris #SomethingNewComingUp

1.8K Retwitches • 9.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC note: Quatris is the Eras version of Tetris :)

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

cDbUV8V.png
Marc-Thorsteinn Gausserand-Landet @ThorsteinnGL 3 yr
K61eTf7.png

Même un chasseur ne peut tuer l'oiseau qui vole vers lui en cherchant un refuge.

Jafnvel veiðimaður getur ekki drepið fugl sem flýgur til hans til athvarfs.

Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge.

9 Retwitches • 58 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

FijsfSL.pngE
QUATRIS™ @QuatrisOfficial 1d
K61eTf7.png

Something is new coming up with Quatris! New versions, new platforms, new adventures! Stay tuned!
#Quatris #SomethingNewComingUp

1.8K Retwitches • 9.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

N3NOs3Z.png
Spilvel @Spilvel 1d
K61eTf7.png

whistles innocently​

1.3K Retwitches • 8.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

1FnvTTX.png
Brice-Thibault Bardoux de Rosencoat @BTBardouxDeRosencoatMP 3d
K61eTf7.png

Si nous ne sommes pas disposés à défendre une société tolérante contre l'impact de l'intolérant, alors le tolérant sera détruit, et la tolérance avec lui.
#JeSuisThorbjörn

14.2K Retwitches • 64.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC: Translation: "If we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

V0btN7R.png
A Century Ago @100YearsAgo 1d
K61eTf7.png

Old picture time!
9JfObwd.png

One hundred years ago, this picture of the militia (National Servicemen) of the department of the Basse-Bléone was taken during shooting training. They were using the ubiquitous Killy-Jouslard repeating bolt-action rifles that was the standard rifle of the Santonian military from 1890 until the 1950s. #100Years

Courtesy of @25RegTerritorial

1.3K Retwitches • 12.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

BbyIeVA.png
Tenna Nygaard @raunverulegtennanygaard 31m
K61eTf7.png

Note: This post violated Twitcher community rules and was removed.

502 Retwitches • 726 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

BbyIeVA.png
Tenna Nygaard @raunverulegtennanygaard 30m
K61eTf7.png

This is censorship! Twitcher doesn't care about freedom of speech! They censor anyone who stands up to the #FailingPoliticalCorrectness. I will be over at Fluttr where free speech is not assaulted by globalist technocrats!

1k Retwitches • 2.1k Likes

Fr332mY.png

jR8Mh7J.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

50QXB2C.png
Droplaug Bösterud-Mösgaard @DroplaugBösterud 1d
K61eTf7.png

Bandalag leader Tenna Nygaard's twitches were taken down by Twitcher because it was deemed offensive hate speech.
Tenna Nygaard goes over to Fluttr, urging her followers to go there too.
Fluttr also takes down Tenna Nygaard's flutts.

When even FLUTTR bans you, something is wrong with you...
#TennaBanned

33.7K Retwitches • 132.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

TJb19NU.png
Kyle MacTaggart-de Flesselles @KyleMdeFlesselles 10h
K61eTf7.png

This is probably an effect of Saintonge's Internet Rights Law or la Loi des droits en l'Internet (LDI). If Fluttr doesn't take down hate speech, Fluttr risks being blocked in Saintonge. The fact that Fluttr is self-censoring either means they're trying to avoid running afoul of the LDI/BII, or that Tenna Nygaard's post (which I will not repost) was too offensive even for Fluttr. Or both.​
#TennaBanned

1.0K Retwitches • 25.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

0tlpKQr.png
Finnbjörn Mösgaard (personal acct) @FinnMösgaard 2h
K61eTf7.png

Wow my wifey is now famous!
9x0vGbP.png
@DroplaugBösterud Can I have an autograph?​

82 Retwitches • 1.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

50QXB2C.png
Droplaug Bösterud-Mösgaard @DroplaugBösterud 1h
K61eTf7.png

My gosh, Finn. Can't you give me my five seconds of fame? You can get as much autographs as you want later tonight.
vyrGrGx.png

16 Retwitches • 935 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

w6D71HC.png
Representive Zigmund Hornik @NovyenHornik 48 Minutes Ago
K61eTf7.png

I awoke to see @raunverulegtennanygaard's twitch on my feed and soon after it disappeared. I'm glad to see #Twitcher standing up against such a public display of hatred and blatant racism.

2.35k Retwitches Retwitches • 16.27k Likes Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

5VydG68.png
Thorfinnur Fatland #ÉgErThorbjörn @ThorfinnurFatland 1d
K61eTf7.png

I saw the deleted post of @raunverulegtennanygaard. She admitted she was friends with the founder of Prydania Today.

Why am I not surprised that Prydania Today looked like her mouthpiece? This means that she is complicit with Prydania Today in staining the image of us Prydanians in Saintonge. No amount of soap will wash away Thorbjörn's blood from her hands.

Prydania, wake up! Barosvik, vakna! I am actually ashamed that she represents my hometown. If Twitcher and Fluttr can make #TennaBanned, Prydania and Barosvik can do better. Eject that racist manipulator in the next election. #RekaÚtTenna ! Do your thing @UngmennafélagBarosvikur @FyrirBarosvik @FjölskyldaFatland @ThyrillFatland @ÁrbjörnF @Night-Wolf44 @BaldurFörde @BDýrmund @Höskuldur90 @FrydenlundJónbjörn @HervörT9 @JökullBrúnsted @SjöthunGjaflaug @kettbjörn @FRafnkell @FrydenlundMatt7 @PRYkappi2017 @SLjúfur @EinarGjörv @FEldbjörg4 @OddbjörnF @OlafSjöthun @Glóbjört9398 @SjöthunKK @PrydanskMunSigra @Tobias-Barosvik

#RekaÚtTenna

10.6K Retwitches • 43.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

d4uXhIb.png
Gjaflaug Sjöthun @SjöthunGjaflaug 17h
K61eTf7.png

ew Tenna Nygaard. I would've called her tík, but it's an insult to all the female doggos out there to be even compared with her.​
#TennaBanned

Everyone, your move to #RekaÚtTenna ! @ThorfinnurFatland @SjöthunSR @JúlíaS11 @marie_anna_8991 @finnbjörnklemsdal @finnbjörkklemsdal @SjöthunAdalbjört @AriannaStort @matt_haagaard8 @StorhaugArnkatla @hvönn_sjöthun @reikvam_vermundur @CBGjörv @banna_hatur @brinar1996 @BylgjaAsmhyr @FallegurHJ @StorhaugBrimhildur @DagmarSjöthun @CHaagaard_08 @LaufhildurHolten @Blómastúlka @AnnikaFallegur @10edgar10 @EdvinGaasvatn @SjöthunJörmundur @bugbear29 @RGaasvatn_15 @LíndísEngeset @PGjörv55 @patrik_hoel @OtkatlaSjöthun @Tindur_Embr @ValdemarHolten @valves_heart @hugberg_hugs @ulrich_skumsvoll @godan_september

2.8K Retwitches • 12.3K Likes

Fr332mY.png

w0eB3f0.png
Finnbjörk Klemsdal (the girl) @finnbjörkklemsdal 10h
K61eTf7.png

Sis, you doing politics now?​

Wholeheartedly agree with #RekaÚtTenna though. Twin bro @finnbjörnklemsdal agrees.​

Guys, let's #RekaÚtTenna ! @ThorfinnurFatland @KlemsdalÁsmundur @SvölnirAsphjell @susanna_rytman @JHoel8 @ekkiAstrid @SolveigDuesund @dufthakurbrústed @klemsdal_hemmert @HoelK_18 @hólmgeirhöegh @EngesetJK @StellsgaardPatrik @framtídar_milljónamaeringur @HaraldSjaastad1 @fyyyyyyyyyylkir @margrjet_engeset @Mjallhvít_Stellsgaard @raunverulegurErik @YlviStorhaug @FatlandKristgeir @timberwolf_40 @SortevikG @ruthgrindvik @hafsteinn_törresdal @ThorkildAsmhyr @SjaastadSteinthor @FCStort @ylva_ylta @svavavavavavar @dögg @KAsphjell_96 @hallsteinn70 @KFallegur2 @fannberg_sjaastad @LEIKNURSORTEVIK @yrkill_haagaard @Gjörv_Fridsteinn

163 Retwitches • 2.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

fWqH9HM.png
Matthias Frydenlund @FrydenlundMatt7 15h
K61eTf7.png

Hey cuz! How's Saintonge?​

I feel bad now for voting for Nygaard last election. Please forgive your cousin.
NGUTD5O.png
She won't be getting my vote in the next. I'll tell our friends and relatives not to vote for her - especially us here in her constituency of Barosvik-Landerene River!​
I'm sure they will help us #RekaÚtTenna !​

@Frydenlund_Dagbjartur @FrydenlundJónbjörn @BondiBlondie @DottirAfBarosvik @HjalmarBrúnsted @kallmann_frydenlund @Angantýr8891 @morgunhiminn @FrydenlundArnlaugur @LydvoD @BHolten33 @fred_fryd @magnthór_gaasvatn @slaemt_vid_stafsetningu @MarteinnGitmark @TMLeirstein @FFLundteigen @ACGiske @bjarkibjarki @svikul_tálsýn @holten_rannver @halfdan_wholedan @EngesetDómhildur @HYLTIRREIKVAM @viggiske @myrk1999 @Kurt_Kolbeinn @loki_hid_mikla @BenTörresdal @KiljanDuesund @Hjörtur_Leirstein @johanndanielsortevik @heikiiiiir @sjaastadhallveig @INGVI3000 @Fridur_Ást @hreinn_all_day

5.1K Retwitches • 16.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

99IicDI.png
Ketilbjörn #PrydanskMunSigra @PrydanskMunSigra 12h
K61eTf7.png

Don't worry about it @ThorfinnurFatland. #RekaÚtTenna is happening. She is as popular as herpes, even here in Barosvik.​

Join us to #RekaÚtTenna ! @BaldurFörde @hvitursnjor18 @ketilridur_rytman @Steinunn19 @brjánngiske @VígdísHaagaard @SIGURBRANDUR6000 @duesund_thorlaug @LundteigenBrynsteinn @MWoldseth @SkumsvollEymundur @fönnhome @MaxHrollaugur @Freyleif2000 @ReikvamFregn @ReikvamT @LHervör @valsteinn_reikvam @indaell_henrik @LundteigenHnikar @GitmarkT98 @Hólmbert_Löite @TStellsgaard @giskebeinteinn @tobias_hrollaugur @hugberg_holten @KnusKossar18 @höskuldurWOLDSETH @haagaard_verse @AAsphjell_78 @Hlökk_Förde @Herlaug123 @kattar_kattar @AsmyhrIngeborg @dalvinvinvinvin @folkigiske @fallegur_steinar @LeirsteinM @SigbjarturGitmark @sexi_saxi

4.9K Retwitches • 15.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

gUtEQqs.png
Baldur Förde @BaldurFörde 9h
K61eTf7.png

Hell yes, she's not going to win here in Barosvik next election. I will personally campaign for her opponent.​

#RekaÚtTenna and don't vote for that racist liar! @EinthorGiskeOfc @bjargthorbjarg @scarpedine @ElianaFörde @FFörde_18 @jesperholten7 @jónsteinn_törresdal @gaasvatnkalmann @peter_holten_99 @DuesundR_5 @kjartan_hinn_myndarlegi @kolskeggur_woldseth @LöiteRing @KatrinFörde @sigbert_löite @LambertHoksrud @siggi-thor @ljóshaerd_2000 @bjarnveig_engeset @RósmundaLöite @álfur_267 @rytman_sigsteinn @FatlandHrefna @thad_er_sigursveinn @jarmann29 @HervörJohann3 @lydvo_sjafnar @vébjörn_00 @FHrollaugur @elska_lífid_x0x0 @hoksrud_hrafn @RytmanKristin @Hafberg_Hrollaugur @StjarnaHolten @Dendý1995 @GardarS @TobiasSkumsvoll @elska_íshokkí_9

869 Retwitches • 3.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Notes: The original has been extensively edited to add replies.
#RekaÚtTenna = #EjectTenna or #DriveOutTenna

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

5kIot7P.png
Dreki Veum @DrekiVeum 2h
K61eTf7.png

GYeenb0.png
The front page of today's issue of the @Fréttatíminn calling Heikir Mýrmann a traitor and Tenna Nygaard a pawn might be the best thing to wake up to so far this year.
#RekaÚtTenna
@EinthorGiskeOfc @bjargthorbjarg @scarpedine @ElianaFörde @FFörde_18 @jesperholten7 @jónsteinn_törresdal @gaasvatnkalmann @peter_holten_99 @DuesundR_5 @kjartan_hinn_myndarlegi @kolskeggur_woldseth @LöiteRing @KatrinFörde @sigbert_löite @LambertHoksrud @siggi-thor @ljóshaerd_2000 @bjarnveig_engeset @RósmundaLöite @álfur_267 @rytman_sigsteinn @FatlandHrefna @thad_er_sigursveinn @jarmann29 @HervörJohann3 @lydvo_sjafnar @vébjörn_00 @FHrollaugur @elska_lífid_x0x0 @hoksrud_hrafn @RytmanKristin @Hafberg_Hrollaugur @StjarnaHolten @Dendý1995 @GardarS @TobiasSkumsvoll @elska_íshokkí_9

9.6k Retwitches • 43k Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC note:
Prydansk í Dag og Syndicalismi: Samsærið Gegn Prydansk= Prydania Today and Syndicalism: The Conspiracy Against Prydania

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

xtKesGy.png
Alrekur Laufkvist @alrekurlaufkvist 10m
K61eTf7.png

Hello @RudolfOvenstein!
You said you were moving to Prydania for work and wanted to know which @ÍDP club to root for. Well fear not! Allow me to present "A GUIDE TO THE SIX PRYDANIAN HOCKEY LEAGUE TEAMS FROM A PERSON WHO HASN'T WATCHED A GAME START TO FINISH IN ABOUT FIVE YEARS, OR, A GUIDE TO THE BLIND FROM A ONE-EYED MAN!"

Alaterva Vatniðar @AlatervaVatniðar
They play in a city on Kings' Lake, which means it gets oppressively cold during hockey season, even by Prydanian standards. They don't have any private ownership (they're a not-for-profit that occasionally sells "stock" which consists of a piece of paper saying you own a share of the team, which, for the complete lack of equity, resale value, and voting rights it confers, I could sell you just as well with a Prisma Software Suite and a decent sales pitch) that gives them a populist charm not found anywhere else in the league. They have one of the best goaltenders and starting centres in the league, which is important. Always set up for success.
Recommended if you like: Norsians, fishermen, friendliness

Haland Vikingar @HalandVikingar
They seem to be good more often than not in my lifetime, seldom awful, but rarely great, and when things do start looking really good for them, everything comes crashing down in some outstandingly wonderful way that often manages to be more ridiculous than the last time. They had one of the best regular seasons of all time in '98 and then fell short of the Hamar Cup on a penalty to some horsecrap Keris team no one remembers. Their central-casting lunkhead coach got in trouble for scalping Hamar Cup tickets. There was an incident involving a "sex boat." They fell short of another Hamar Cup because stupid old Brestir Falk could't stop a puck from centre ice. Then the winger of a generation got kicked out of the league for beating the crap out of his kid with a tree branch. Through all this, Halanders manage to keep up their famous Austurland stoicism and understatement. Forget hooliganism: Vikingar games are the kinds of places where if you stand up and clap, some old fart will turn to you with his or her index finger pressed to his/her lips, saying "some of us are trying to watch the game."
Recommended if you like: Austurland, Goyaneans, Courantists and Thaunics at the same time somehow

Keris Íshokkíklúbbur @KerisÍK
Another contender for Prydanian hockey's populist spirit, but with a nation-wide following, in part to the southwestern mining towns that gravitated towards them. Plus all the ship building. They're kind of like Midland in terms of being a one-family business in an industrial city and loving coaches with moustaches, except Keris doesn't suck all the time.
Recommended if you like: swamp dragons, proper lobster rolls, romantic poems about warfs

Konunglegur Beaconsviði @KonunglegurBeaconsviði
The capital's team and they were granted the royal moniker by the Crown in 19dickitywhatever. You'd think this would make them a pretty big deal, and the media desperately wants them to be. Used to be we could all make fun of them for not having accomplished anything since the 50s, including the 80s where they wasted a legendarily good team and failed to win anything. Unfortunately they won the Hamar Cup last year and ruined our skaðagleði. The insufferability is suffocating.
Recommended if you like: calm comfort in your unshakable belief that you're superior to everyone

Midland Íshokkíklúbbur @MidlandÍK
A team that's been around since hockey first came to Prydania, but hasn't used its head start for all that much. Midland has neglected offence in favour of defence and goaltending for almost their entire history, which has been spun into an allegory for "blue-collar" Hadden, even though this city's got as much history with SoComms as Syndies. They have the same kind of dynastic succession of defencemen that most teams have with centres. This defense-first approach worked to great effect in 1985, when they visited absolute devastation upon the league and wrote a rap song about it. It worked to lesser effect in 2005 and 2006, when winning games with everything but offence was fun in the way that watching a dog walk on its hind legs is fun, but they didn't win anything. More often than not, though, Midland is just average, painfully average, as close to a .500 team as you'll find. Hadden has a love affair with Midland that defies explanation given how little they give their fans. This stupid team had one good year that no one can let go of because there's nothing else. One. One year. Midland the worst. Don't like Midland.
Recommended if you like: `80s novelty songs, losing to Alaterva, double doinks

Stormurholmr Eyjamenn @SHEÍK
The coolest. Owned for years and years by Adam Ditav, a crazy old Shaddaist man who walked around everywhere in a tracksuit and aviator sunglasses, which just so happens to be all I've ever wanted out of life. He came into ownership as a coach for the team and eventually worked his way up to owning the damn team through various deals and subterfuges, and then made life a living hell for the ÍDP generally disagreeing with and obstructing every single thing the league tried to do, often just because he felt like it. He once fired a terrible coach and prepared a KPresent for the assembled media on what a terrible coach the guy was and why he deserved to be fired. Everyone was up in arms over this, but it would turn out in the years to come that this was absolutely the correct thing to do after all. Now that Adam is dead, the team has been passed down to his son, who looks like a satanic nerd. The Eyjamenn were famous for picking up every druggie, screwup, and criminal that no one else would take, and won a few Hamar Cups doing it. Unfortunately, as the league evolved, the Eyjamenn didn't, for years sticking to a gameplan of "skate really fast and hit a slapshot from the point" that worked well when just skating really fast in a straight line and a hard slapshot was enough to beat a defense. Ironically, that would probably work really well in today's league. Be that as it may, nothing they do has worked well in today's league, having missed the playoffs for twelve years in a row.
Recommended if you like: playing the bad guy, grandiose sloganeering, not actually caring about the outcome of hockey games

#hockeyorwhatever

617 Retwitches • 983 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC note:
skaðagleði = schadenfreude

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

BbyIeVA.png
Tenna Nygaard @raunverulegtennanygaard 15m
K61eTf7.png

@ThorfinnurFatland You left Prydania, and so you lost your say in it! I'm in Barosvik fighting for the people while you and others criticize me from the safety of Saintonge! This is a city of my people and this movement will run into a wall of loyal, patriotic citizens who will stand with me against the online lynch mob. I cannot think of a single leader of a Prydanian political party treated as unfairly as I have been, and baseless attacks from abroad are proof! Don't dare to lecture on a country you abandoned.
#prydanskágöngunni

412 Retwitches • 530 Likes

Fr332mY.png

5kIot7P.png
Dreki Veum @DrekiVeum 12m
K61eTf7.png

Wow @raunverulegtennanygaard...nevermind that you insulted our friends and family who had to flee for their lives...you think you're the most unfairly treated party leader in history? Gætir Ravn was LITERALLY SHOT BY SYNDICALISTS IN THE ALÞINGI CHAMBER. Geeze Tenna, get some perspective.​

#RekaÚtTenna
@EinthorGiskeOfc @bjargthorbjarg @scarpedine @ElianaFörde @FFörde_18 @jesperholten7 @jónsteinn_törresdal @gaasvatnkalmann @peter_holten_99 @DuesundR_5 @kjartan_hinn_myndarlegi @kolskeggur_woldseth @LöiteRing @KatrinFörde @sigbert_löite @LambertHoksrud @siggi-thor @ljóshaerd_2000 @bjarnveig_engeset @RósmundaLöite @álfur_267 @rytman_sigsteinn @FatlandHrefna @thad_er_sigursveinn @jarmann29 @HervörJohann3 @lydvo_sjafnar @vébjörn_00 @FHrollaugur @elska_lífid_x0x0 @hoksrud_hrafn @RytmanKristin @Hafberg_Hrollaugur @StjarnaHolten @Dendý1995 @GardarS @TobiasSkumsvoll @elska_íshokkí_9

10k Retwitches • 41.5k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

BbyIeVA.png
Tenna Nygaard @raunverulegtennanygaard 1d
K61eTf7.png

@ThorfinnurFatland You left Prydania, and so you lost your say in it! I'm in Barosvik fighting for the people while you and others criticize me from the safety of Saintonge! This is a city of my people and this movement will run into a wall of loyal, patriotic citizens who will stand with me against the online lynch mob. I cannot think of a single leader of a Prydanian political party treated as unfairly as I have been, and baseless attacks from abroad are proof! Don't dare to lecture on a country you abandoned.
#prydanskágöngunni

621 Retwitches • 800 Likes

Fr332mY.png

5VydG68.png
Thorfinnur Fatland #ÉgErThorbjörn @ThorfinnurFatland 23h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @raunverulegtennanygaard

That's quite rich coming from someone who also LEFT Prydania during the Civil War. You who left BY CHOICE, took your wealth, lived comfortably in exile in Kanada, and then returned when the war is over, getting your land and stuff back. We were FORCED out of our homes and farms, lost everything and brought nothing in exile, having to start again in a foreign land. Who abandoned Prydania again?​

Haven't you realised that being able to return to Prydania is a privilege? I'm sure you and your family got your landholdings back quite easily. Some people here in Saintonge can't even get any compensation because they don't have the paperwork. They were not able to bring anything when they fled for their lives.​

Think about that for a moment.​

#RekaÚtTenna

5.6K Retwitches • 24.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

IH3V0ky.png
Jón @Jón948192840 10h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @raunverulegtennanygaard @ThorfinnurFatland

This user was suspended for violating Twitcher's Terms of Use.

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

aNs8BVJ.png
Skarphéðinn @scarpedine 9h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @raunverulegtennanygaard @ThorfinnurFatland @Jón948192840

oh look a rare spotting of a Tenna paid troll!​
@raunverulegtennanygaard did your Syndicalist backer pay for this troll too?​

#RekaÚtTenna

33 Retwitches • 685 Likes

Fr332mY.png

d4uXhIb.png
Gjaflaug Sjöthun @SjöthunGjaflaug 22h
K61eTf7.png

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew fuck off​

#RekaÚtTenna

15 Retwitches • 5.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

YrUQZmb.png
Hugberg Holten @hugberg_holten 21h
K61eTf7.png

Agrarian Party's PR person right now:​
gdKstik.gif

#RekaÚtTenna

806 Retwitches • 8.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

gUtEQqs.png
Baldur Förde @BaldurFörde 21h
K61eTf7.png

People who fled Prydania are not true Prydanians? I can't even begin to point out all the fallacies in your post. You should be thankful this is not Philosophy 101.​

Have you ever heard of the "No true Skandan" fallacy? Read it up.​

Oh wait that's where the money came from, right?​

#RekaÚtTenna

1.6K Retwitches • 9.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC note: "No true Skandan" fallacy - Eras' version of the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

BbyIeVA.png
K61eTf7.png

#prydanskágöngunni

Fr332mY.png

EboqpTw.png
Kolskeggur Woldseth
F3ZOb10.png
@kolskeggur_woldseth 20h
K61eTf7.png

Boohoo poor Tenna Nygaard, being oppressed by an online mob.​
Persecution complex much?​

You're lucky it's just an "online mob" that came after you, not people with knives whipped up by divisive rhetoric from some loser politician.​

#RekaÚtTenna

1.3K Retwitches • 9.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

t8ISrF5.png
Dagmar x0x0 @dagmar_straumberg 20h
K61eTf7.png

@raunverulegtennanygaard sis delete your account
L9QZFL9.png

#RekaÚtTenna

20 Retwitches • 615 Likes

Fr332mY.png

GtbvVhL.png
Listalín Talleraas @LisTalleraas 19h
K61eTf7.png

Are you for real? Denying the Prydanian identity of people forced to flee the country during the Civil War? Implying they're not patriotic because they were forced to leave the country? How low can you get? #RekaÚtTenna

586 Retwitches • 2.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

LmN1qMh.png
Kveldúlfur @timberwolf_40 18h
K61eTf7.png

sod off you fucking hypocrite​

#RekaÚtTenna

86 Retwitches • 1.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

H85YXmV.png
Kristjana Övregard
V4AFasl.png
V4AFasl.png
@ÖvregardK 17h
K61eTf7.png

"This is a city of my people..."​

In case you still hadn't left your Social Commonwealth vibes, Barosvik is not yours. We are NOT your people. You do NOT own us. This is OUR city, and we are going to eject you the next opportunity we have, because a racist, manipulative, hypocritical b*tch like you does not represent this town. #RekaÚtTenna

163 Retwitches • 1.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

BbyIeVA.png
K61eTf7.png

#prydanskágöngunni

Fr332mY.png

fWqH9HM.png
Matthias Frydenlund @FrydenlundMatt7 16h
K61eTf7.png

@raunverulegtennanygaard You coming after my cousin now for daring to voice his disapproval at your actions and your words? I am so disappointed in even voting for you last election. In case you had been living under a rock all this time, Prydania has been suffering under your brand of divisive politics. Your toxicity is so vile it affected my cousin thousands of miles away in Saintonge. He has as much of a right to voice his opinion. You cannot shut Prydanians up. You cannot shut us up. But we will shut YOU down. #RekaÚtTenna

1.2K Retwitches • 8.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

50QXB2C.png
Droplaug Bösterud-Mösgaard @DroplaugBösterud 15h
K61eTf7.png

I see that you are back in your usual modus operandi of painting people who disagree with you as "not patriotic enough". You did it to Thorbjörn, you did it to Prydanians in Saintonge, you did it to Prydanians in Prydania.​

Now we learn that your friends and lackeys in Prydania Today were funded by those who also funded the Syndicalists, the same people that killed tens of thousands of Prydanians, the same people who sent one in ten Prydanians fleeing, the same people who kept child labour camps, the same people who sunk the country so low it will take YEARS for it to recover. And you have the gall to call yourself a patriot? #RekaÚtTenna

3.2K Retwitches • 11.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

4EIDaRG.png
Mademoiselle Salgerður @SalgerdurRotnes 14h
K61eTf7.png

Bitch please, @raunverulegtennanygaard . Madame Syndicalist, you dish out attacks like there's no tomorrow, yet you can't take even mild criticism? You reap what you sow. I thought that with all your callousness, your skin would've been thick enough to be impervious to criticism. #RekaÚtTenna

3.2K Retwitches • 11.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

99IicDI.png
Ketilbjörn #PrydanskMunSigra @PrydanskMunSigra 13h
K61eTf7.png

#RekaÚtTenna is trending globally! Let's get this momentum ongoing!​

1.1K Retwitches • 7.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dgSAT4a.png
Thibault-Hjalmar Doriot-Svendsgaard
F3ZOb10.png
DytDBZP.png
@THDSvendsgaard 13h
K61eTf7.png

I am half-Prydanian, half-Santonian. It is insulting to hear that we people of Prydanian descent are somehow ineligible to comment on our fatherland. You cannot take our Prydanian-ness from us, @raunverulegtennanygaard!​

#JeSuisThorbjörn #ÉgErThorbjörn #RekaÚtTenna

962 Retwitches • 4.3K Likes

Fr332mY.png

erwQHE2.png
Sjafnar @lydvo_sjafnar 12h
K61eTf7.png

@raunverulegtennanygaard disgusts me.​
eZsE2Up.png

#RekaÚtTenna

38 Retwitches • 900 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

bUBw27L.png
KingKantamanII @KingofChola 5h
K61eTf7.png

From now, Chola will have parliamentary elections, but this is only the start, more reforms are coming!
#NewChola

100 Retwitches • 2K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
Back