The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

Hi, another week, another card:
It appears that the giveaway is still active, however I have not recieved any card in weeks even though I only request available cards. I am confused.

Thank you and cheers

Hi, another week, another card:
It appears that the giveaway is still active, however I have not recieved any card in weeks even though I only request available cards. I am confused.

Thank you and cheers
Apologies, because of RL, I had neglected to check for card requests for the last week.

As for the week before that, I did not own the card you had requested (at least not at the time I saw it in the request spreadsheet; it's possible it had been junked during the farm cleanup between your posting the request and it being lodged in the spreadsheet).

I have to apologize that I am responding so late. For me RL was pretty intense last week.

> Apologies, because of RL, I had neglected to check for card requests for the last week.

No worries. We are all here on spare time I suppose.

> As for the week before that, I did not own the card you had requested (at least not at the time I saw it in the request spreadsheet; it's possible it had been junked during the farm cleanup between your posting the request and it being lodged in the spreadsheet).

Ok, fair enought, just wanted to make sure that I am not being blocked just because I have an unfulfilled request sitting somewhere in the queue.

Anyways thanks again for running this cool program.

Updated.

If someone already has a request and puts in a new one, I presume they are retracting their earlier request.

Updated.

An important announcement regarding the Cards Guild. Going forward, you must be a member of the Cards Guild to request cards. Additionally a new request form template is in the original post.

Existing requests made prior to the establishment of the card guild will remain on the list until fulfillment. However, changing your request will require membership.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Where are you guy getting the fully formed address for cards?
One, to request for a card, you would need to be a member of the guild, and to be so, you should probably have citizenship.
Two, you can always go find the user using the search functions in NS, go to the trading cards section and copy the link from the "view cards section"

Back