The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
Our finest card collecting penguins have been scouring the game, building one of the most impressive collections of them all. And now, we share the spoils with you! But before we do, you should keep a few things in mind: (Man this really sounds familiar doesn’t it?)

1. You can only request cards if you are a member of the Cards Guild. Your requests only remain valid while a member.

2. You may request any card that is not a legendary card. Only during special events will legendary cards ever be permitted.

3. You cannot have more than three active request messages, within the below rules. A request can only be canceled by editing the message. (quoting the edited is still a welcome reminder).

4. You can only make one new request e per week (after making a request you must wait seven days before your next). If you are a Security Councillor, Keeper of the North, or member of the North Pacific Army, you may make two new requests. When requesting a card, link the Card Farmer nation that owns it, as per the format below. (All Card Farmer nations are currently stored in LunarPunk). These one/two requests are referred to as Allotted Requests.

5. The above rule has an exception, called Premium Requests. Premium Requests are extra requests awarded to nations that donate cards to TNP. The weekly maximum is 10; Allotted Requests do not contribute to the count. The same formatting rules apply. To prevent loophole abuse, regulations exist below.
- 5.a: “Donations” are defined as legendary cards gifted to The Northern Light or cards (of any rarity) gifted to one of the many Card Farmer nations owned by r3n.
- 5.b.1: To be granted a premium request, one must donate, and record on their page of the sheet (see Rule #6), a card of the same rarity as the card they seek.
- 5.b. 2: One must donate x amount of cards depending on the rarity. For commons, uncommons, and rares, x=2; for ultra-rares and epics, x=3; a single legendary may be exchanged for a card of any rarity, except legendaries themselves, however.
- 5.c.1: No more than two “inflated” cards may be requested per week, Allotted Requests included. "Inflated" is a term used to denote a card value far exceeding that of a true market.
- 5.c.2: Whether or not a card is “inflated” is determined by the Market Value (MV) of a card. For commons, uncommons, and rares, the MV is 10 or greater; for ultra-rares and epics, the MV is 20 or greater.
- 5.d: If a premium request is earned through the Card Sharks program, please mark it as such.

6. Anyone can donate cards. This program is fully crowdsourced meaning that it is brought to you by the generous donations of the community. If you donate a card or mote, be sure to post in this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10c7Eg-ExraG-uQxY-bXVlmIxP3WqKksuStwyjoxqc38/edit?usp=sharing Once you have been granted a page to edit, record your donations in the matrix provided.
To be given your own page, contact the maintainer, currently authorized to be Rewan Demontay, through a telegram to Panagouge or Card Kingdom, a forum message, a personal Discord message, a ping in the #cards-guild channel within TNP’s Discord server, or a ping in TNP's executive server.

7. Community puppets: A list below are the links to community designated puppets. These puppets are run by friendly community members who are willing to donate most if not all of the cards on the puppets. As these are community puppets there is no guarantee that a request will be filled even if the card is on a community puppet. This list will be maintained by the Guild Master, if you would like to add puppets or a puppet series to the list please reach out to the current Guild Master.

@9003:
9007 to 900178
cardmania9000 to cardmania900178
ripto
bandaid
kenady
Lincon
shameful
yahoo mail
t25
impsta
Eject
Comb cab
banned_nation
the north pacfic
The north west pacific
gardner dan
Aaru
not yet
aaronic
Abelian
Abhorson
Abie
Abongo
Abyssinian
Acacian
Academus
Acanthodes
Aceraceae
Acerata
Achatina
Acheronian
Acieral
Acipenser
Acipenser
Acrididae
Acropora
Actinia
Adad
Adai
Adamic
Addu
Adelphian
Adessenarian
Adiantum
Adonian
Adrenalin
Aegle
Aeolic
Aesculus
Aestii
Afifi
Africanization
Afshar
Agamidae
Agaz
Agathosma
Agau
Aglauros
Ahmadiya
Aht
Ahtena
Aidenn
Ailie
Ailuridae
Aitken
Ajaja
Akal
Alascan
Alauda
Albertine
Albuca
Alcestis
Alcippe
Alcoran
Alcott
Aldrovanda
Alectoria
Alfur
algebar
Algerine
Alibamu
Alicant
Alichino
Alick
Allamanda
Allhallow
Alliaria
Allionia
Allotheria
Almerian
Almida
Alonsoa
Aloadae
alphonse
Alphonsine
Alsop
alsatian
Altaic
Alternaria
Alvan
Amati
Amazonism
Amazulu
Ambulatoria
Amenite
Americanitis
Americanize
Amex
Amharic
Amianthium
Amita
Ammerman
Ammonites
Ampex
Amsterdamer
Amurru
Anabaptist
Anabas
Anagyris
Anakes
Anamnia
Anaryan
Anasa
Anchusa
Andromaque
Angelical
Angetenar
Anglish
Anglophobia
Anisoptera
Annette
Anthonin
Anthophila
Anthozoa
Antiguan
Antinous
Antipyrine
Apathus
Aphidius
Apogon

Fauzjhia
Guild reject farmer 0 to 250

DGES
ABC123 1 to ABC123 100

Vylixan Theika Dora
Vylixan Syllektis sezon 2
Vylixan Syllektis sezon 1

This is also the thread for where you fill requests. The copy and paste box from Gift Report.txt will contain all of the information you need to paste here including your Proof code, sending nation and receiving nation.

With all that in mind, if you wish to request a specific card, post below the following request form:

Card request form:

Destination nation: [INSERT THE NATION THE CARD SHOULD BE GIFTED TO]

Link to card: [INSERT THE LINK TO THE CARD YOU ARE REQUESTING]

Card Farmer that owns the card: [INSERT THE LINK TO THE CARD FARMER NATION THAT OWNS THE CARD]

Will A Card Need Junked In Order to Gift it?: [Yes/No]

Is this a premium request: [Yes/No]

May all your card hunting dreams come true, and may you have the collections of your dreams!

Revised by Rewan Demontay 10/30/2022.
Edit by Fauzjhia 06/28/2023

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zaz one thing to take into account is that the only way for the HMS Unicorn (a CTEed nation) card to be spawned from new packs is if someone opens a pack during a time when the card is on auction---and even then, the probability of spawning it is very low, even if non-zero.

So, the chances of you getting this card from a Card Farmer nation are minute. It may be worth requesting a different card, and trying to buy HMS Unicorn from a current owner.
In consciousness of this I take my request back :'(

Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
@Zaz one thing to take into account is that the only way for the HMS Unicorn (a CTEed nation) card to be spawned from new packs is if someone opens a pack during a time when the card is on auction---and even then, the probability of spawning it is very low, even if non-zero.

So, the chances of you getting this card from a Card Farmer nation are minute. It may be worth requesting a different card, and trying to buy HMS Unicorn from a current owner.

Reactions: Zaz

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up! :D

I am processing the first few requests.
Your WA nation is not a Keeper of the North.

I would like to request GBM’s card if possible
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=70607/season=1
Your WA nation is not a Keeper of the North.

Please link your nation, as I cannot find a nation matching your forum account.

I’d like to request this card:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2544903
Thank you.
Please link your nation, as I cannot find a nation matching your forum account.

Also, @Darklord and @Zaz, feel free to submit another request.

I'm a member of the NPA
Do you want me to submit another request for the card once I reacquire Keeper of the North status?
No, that is fine. I just don't have a list of NPA members, so I can't check. I'll add you to the spreadsheet in the place you would have gotten from your original request.

No, that is fine. I just don't have a list of NPA members, so I can't check. I'll add you to the spreadsheet in the place you would have gotten from your original request.
I PM'd you a link to the official roster a while back as part of a request for the WA leave API TG, so you do have a list.

I PM'd you a link to the official roster a while back as part of a request for the WA leave API TG, so you do have a list.
Can you resend me the link? I can't find the roster in my google drive (I assume it's a spreadsheet?), and I don't have access to old PMs due to the forum move.

I'll then add a script in the cards spreadsheet to check against the roster.

Last edited:
Back