The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
As promised, I am proud to announce the long-awaited cards request program! Our finest card collecting penguins have been scouring the game building one of the most impressive collections of them all. And now, we share the spoils with you! But before we do, you should keep a few things in mind:

1. You can only request cards if you are a member of the Cards Guild. Your requests remain valid only while you remain a member.

2. You can only make one new request per week (after making a request you must wait seven days, even if replacing an unfulfilled request). If you are a Security Councillor, Keeper of the North, or member of the North Pacific Army, you may make two new requests per week.

3. You cannot have more than one active request at once unless you are a Security Councillor, Keeper of the North, or member of the North Pacific Army, in which case you may have two active requests.

4. You cannot request cards of legendary rarity.

5. Requests are fulfilled on a first-come-first-served basis.

6. Cards that have already been transferred from a card farmer nation to The Northern Light (TNL) do not count.

7. Cards voted to be pulled by TNL and pulled by card farmers during a Cards Guild pull event will have the first copy pulled not eligible to be pulled—further copies pulled are eligible.

8. Transfer cards used by TNL are not eligible to be requested.

As the program continues these rules may be subject to change. Additional information can be found in our dispatch.

With all that in mind, if you wish to request a specific card, post below the following request form:
Card request form:
Destination nation: [INSERT THE NATION THE CARD SHOULD BE GIFTED TO]

Link to card: [INSERT THE LINK TO THE CARD YOU ARE REQUESTING]
For your reference, outstanding requests can be found here and completed requests can be found here. May all your card hunting dreams come true, and may you have the collections of your dreams!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasminlandia

Registered
@Zaz one thing to take into account is that the only way for the HMS Unicorn (a CTEed nation) card to be spawned from new packs is if someone opens a pack during a time when the card is on auction---and even then, the probability of spawning it is very low, even if non-zero.

So, the chances of you getting this card from a Card Farmer nation are minute. It may be worth requesting a different card, and trying to buy HMS Unicorn from a current owner.
In consciousness of this I take my request back :'(

Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
-
-
@Zaz one thing to take into account is that the only way for the HMS Unicorn (a CTEed nation) card to be spawned from new packs is if someone opens a pack during a time when the card is on auction---and even then, the probability of spawning it is very low, even if non-zero.

So, the chances of you getting this card from a Card Farmer nation are minute. It may be worth requesting a different card, and trying to buy HMS Unicorn from a current owner.

Reactions: Zaz

Zaz

North Pacific Dweller

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up! :D

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
-
-
I am processing the first few requests.
Your WA nation is not a Keeper of the North.

I would like to request GBM’s card if possible
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=70607/season=1
Your WA nation is not a Keeper of the North.

Please link your nation, as I cannot find a nation matching your forum account.

I’d like to request this card:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2544903
Thank you.
Please link your nation, as I cannot find a nation matching your forum account.

Also, @Darklord and @Zaz, feel free to submit another request.

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
-
-
I'm a member of the NPA
Do you want me to submit another request for the card once I reacquire Keeper of the North status?
No, that is fine. I just don't have a list of NPA members, so I can't check. I'll add you to the spreadsheet in the place you would have gotten from your original request.

Darcania

kul Seredrau
-
-
No, that is fine. I just don't have a list of NPA members, so I can't check. I'll add you to the spreadsheet in the place you would have gotten from your original request.
I PM'd you a link to the official roster a while back as part of a request for the WA leave API TG, so you do have a list.

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
-
-
I PM'd you a link to the official roster a while back as part of a request for the WA leave API TG, so you do have a list.
Can you resend me the link? I can't find the roster in my google drive (I assume it's a spreadsheet?), and I don't have access to old PMs due to the forum move.

I'll then add a script in the cards spreadsheet to check against the roster.

Last edited: