Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luftgard, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alkanaria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trimainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Due to some RL situations, I won't have these applications processed for a few more days. I expect to resume business as usual in the next 72-96 hours.

Thank you all for understanding!

Humbly,

Mister Masses

I, Gradea Sanguine, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Azen, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I lost citizenship so I don't know why I'm still masked as such.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roslia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

thegemini:
I declare citizenship. Its been 14 days ;)
As much as we appreciate your declaration, you will be remarked at the convenience of the Admin team. Please refer to my post above regarding my absence and keep in mind that they are inundated with more pressing requests.

You will become a citizen soon enough, patience is a virtue.

Mister Masses:
thegemini:
As much as we appreciate your declaration, you will be remarked at the convenience of the Admin team. Please refer to my post above regarding my absence and keep in mind that they are inundated with more pressing requests.

I know. I'm just going by the Constitution. :tnp:

thegemini:
Mister Masses:
thegemini:

I know. I'm just going by the Constitution. :tnp:
Indeed you are, and you are correct! I'll make sure to process yours ASAP when I'm back in front of a computer for a bit. Holiday weekends always slow us down!

Bootsie:
James, Thunderboy, Cleoye, Geraldina, United Lammunist Republic, Omarmatar99, Imperia Poloniae, Ats, Thessos, Lollard Pilgims, Abacathea, New World Hope, and The MENA District pass the Vice Delegate check. Will check the rest later.
Yey i got in, i think.
Possible woo! :D

Ats:
Bootsie:
James, Thunderboy, Cleoye, Geraldina, United Lammunist Republic, Omarmatar99, Imperia Poloniae, Ats, Thessos, Lollard Pilgims, Abacathea, New World Hope, and The MENA District pass the Vice Delegate check. Will check the rest later.
Yey i got in, i think.
Possible woo! :D
Almost! Now everyone just needs to pass the Admin check.

Give me another 48 hours and I'll get everyone caught up... Thanks so much for your patience!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Skyviolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(former citizen)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of mystare, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Confederacy of Paradise Plague, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I hereby apologized as I have moved to another region. Please ignore my citizenship application. (Remove it if possible.)

gerardred:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roslia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
This nation has changed regions and is no longer eligible for citizenship.

The following nations have passed Speaker and VD checks and the 14 day period has passed, they should be remasked as citizens:

The Orange Lantern
brihimia
thegemini
CorruptVigilante
Bitdrem
Miyu

The following nations have passed Speaker and VD checks and require Admin checks before masking:

deathstalk19
Steiger
Purrlot
reddirt
SHEBA1
mralexgamingstrategy
Dreac Thar
Fei Hu
James
Thunderboy
Cleoye
Geraldina
United Lammunist Republic
Omarmatar99
Imperia Poloniae
Ats
Thessos
Lollard Pilgims
Abacathea
New World Hope
The MENA District
Amerion
Morrizee
Arkania
Mobeen Farhan
Enderking539
DiagonAlley
Luftgard
Alkanaria
Trimainia

The following nations require VD and Admin checks before masking:

Gradea
Skyviolia
Mystare
KogeiS

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. Now that I am back in action, the backlog should start to flow. Welcome all and please let me know if you have any questions!

Pending citizens, I appreciate all of you waiting patiently for validation. I have sent a request to the Administrative Team that can be found here for your convenience.

The Admins will either mask you as citizens or fail you/ask for a resubmit depending on the results of the security checks.

Thank you again for patiently waiting, please reach out to me if you need anything at all!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Isle of Grossmania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OmgItzClan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of BouncyAbbeyKitty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mister Masses:
The following nations have passed Speaker and VD checks and the 14 day period has passed, they should be remasked as citizens:

The Orange Lantern
brihimia
thegemini
CorruptVigilante
Bitdrem
Miyu
I have masked those guys as citizens. A couple were still in validating but I overlooked that because of the 14 day period.

deathstalk19 FAILS admin security check due to proxy.

Steiger PASSES
Purrlot PASSES
reddirt PASSES
SHEBA1 PASSES
mralexgamingstrategy PASSES
Dreac Thar PASSES
Fei Hu PASSES
James
Thunderboy
Cleoye
Geraldina
Omarmatar99
Imperia Poloniae
Ats
Thessos
Lollard Pilgims
Abacathea
New World Hope
The MENA District
Amerion
Morrizee
Arkania
Mobeen Farhan
Enderking539
DiagonAlley
Luftgard
Alkanaria
Trimainia

EDIT: Going to be updating list throughout next 24 hours.

punk d:
deathstalk19 FAILS admin security check due to proxy.

Steiger PASSES
Purrlot PASSES
reddirt PASSES
SHEBA1 PASSES
mralexgamingstrategy PASSES
Dreac Thar PASSES
Fei Hu PASSES
James
Thunderboy
Cleoye
Geraldina
Omarmatar99
Imperia Poloniae
Ats
Thessos
Lollard Pilgims
Abacathea
New World Hope
The MENA District
Amerion
Morrizee
Arkania
Mobeen Farhan
Enderking539
DiagonAlley
Luftgard
Alkanaria
Trimainia

EDIT: Going to be updating list throughout next 24 hours.
Thank you so much for the quick help!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mediterranean Lands [/Mediterranean_Lands]], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kristalmaan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

In the name of The North Pacific, I am here to right wrongs and discuss civics!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Laxoimia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Free United People of Earth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Old Clithe (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=old_clithe), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Flying Dutchman1], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Keshian Empire], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I think it's time to regain cit.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Guy III, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are now citizens, having been checked by the Administrative team and the Speaker's Office, with the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed:

Steiger
Purrlot
reddirt
SHEBA1
mralexgamingstrategy
Dreac Thar
Fei Hu

The following are now citizens, having been checked by the Vice Delegate and the Speaker's Office, with the time for Administrative checks having elapsed:

James
Thunderboy
Cleoye
Geraldina

The following require Administrative checks, but have been checked by the Vice Delegate and the Speaker's Office:

Omarmatar99
Imperia Poloniae
Ats
Thessos
Lollard Pilgims
Abacathea
New World Hope
The MENA District
Puffinzbekistan

The following require Administrative checks, but have been checked by the Speaker's Office, and the time for the Vice Delegate's check has elapsed:

Amerion
Morrizee
Arkania
Mobeen Farhan
Enderking539
DiagonAlley
Trackeendy
Luftgard
Alkanaria
Trimainia
Gradea
baybarsch
Mystare
KogeiS
Grossmania
Abbey Anumia
Kristalmaan
Aesthetical
Lamelandia

The following require Administrative and Vice Delegate's checks, but have been checked by the Speaker's Office:

General Bolingbroke
Flying Dutchman1
Keshia
Guy

The applications of Omgitzclan, Onurb28, and ckonold5503 are rejected as their declared nations are no longer in the region.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Artanili Datium], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Afreeca (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=afreeca), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Marine State Of Okinawa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

General Bolingbroke, Keshia, Guy, afreeca, and Marine1 pass the Vice Delegate check.

Flying Dutchman1's nation is no longer in TNP, so I cannot properly check them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back