Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
R2green3:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Itchalia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
R2green3 passes admin check

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following are now citizens, having passed all checks:
Keshia
Guy
Thomas Insaniac
Afreeca
Marine1
Makato_Yuki1523
Kelvaros Prime
Zak6858
Atlas of Vixten
YoussefStan
Ketaministan
Cosmos City
Albute
guantanamobayxx
Camman
hannepandia
Ad Imperium Pheonix

The following is now a citizen, having been checked by the Admin team and the Speaker's Office, with the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed:
Kaboom

The following have been checked by the Admin team and the Speaker's Office, and is provisionally granted citizenship, pending the Vice Delegate's check:
intrepidwriter
Cardwell
Hudsonvale
All done...except

Guy already had citizen mask

Youssefstan is, I think, running multiple accounts on the forum: Youssef and Youssefstan. I did not pick this up earlier as the IP addresses do not match. I would like another admin to look at this. Not remasked at present.

Hudsonvale is not remasked - see my post above

The application of Hudsonvale is rejected, having failed check by the Administrative team.

The above acceptance of Youssefstan is rescinded, pending further checks by the Administrative team (they will become a citizen on the 21st if they are not expressly rejected).

R2green3 is provisionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

I've looked at Youssefstan . they are definitely running two accounts. I do not think there is anything malicious in it, but if they wish to contact me and let me know which account they want to keep, i will delete the other.

Until then, it is a definite fail of security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kaschovia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

intrepidwriter, Cardwell, Johanness, R2green3, Kasch, and MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA pass the Vice Delegate check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Peoples Federation of Liberty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Herupep nationstates.net/north_herupep , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Captain Yuno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The application of YoussefStan is rejected, having failed the admin check for the reasons given above by Flemingovia.

Yuno is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

intrepidwriter, Cardwell, Johanness, and R2green3 have passed all checks are are accordingly granted citizenship, welcome to the Assembly!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roavin II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Technically a re-application for citizenship. My prior nation in TNP was Kalti.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vylbrand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargaf, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Doc Dre, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lampela, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of PLACATIA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hetch Hetchy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team. Welcome all!

Roavin
Nightsong
Pasargard
Benjamin C Ravenclaw
Mr. T
YoLlama
Hetch Hetchy

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nasania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Molgradea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Charno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team. Welcome all, make yourselves at home!

Nasania
Molgradea
Wildsky360

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tortellism pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yale, North Herupep, Yuno, Roavin, Nightsong, Pasargad, Benjamin C Ravenclaw, Mr. T, YoLlama, Hetch Hetchy, Nasania, Molgradea, Wildsky360, and Mark Stauffenberg pass the Vice Delegate check.

As advised by Deputy Speaker Mister Masses because I'm changing my citizen nation...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chodean Kal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Socio Polor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Dalimbar:
As advised by Deputy Speaker Mister Masses because I'm changing my citizen nation...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chodean Kal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Dalimbar, thank you for your application. If you look at your status you will see that you are a citizen of TNP! Welcome, my friend!

The following nation is conditionally granted citizenship pending approval from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team:

Socio Polor1

The following nation is conditionally granted citizenship pending approval from the Administrative Team:

Mark Stauffenberg

Thank you all for your interest and welcome!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Creeslough, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific Nation Beast28 pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obidiance to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for Citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Grand Duchy of New Augustria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Frielad, Beast28 and Fear_the_Mind_Killer are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

The following are awaiting Admin checks, having been checked by the Speaker's Office and the Vice Delegate (or the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed):
Kasch
MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA
Yale
North Herupep
Yuno
Roavin
Nightsong
Pasargard
Benjamin C Ravenclaw
Mr. T
YoLlama
Hetch Hetchy
Nasania
Molgradea
Wildsky360
Mark Stauffenberg

Socio Polor01 is awaiting checks by both the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

I, the leader of Javaba pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obidiance to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for Citizenship in The North Pacific

Zyvetskistaahn:
Frielad, Beast28 and Fear_the_Mind_Killer are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.

The following are awaiting Admin checks, having been checked by the Speaker's Office and the Vice Delegate (or the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed):
Kasch
MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA
Yale
North Herupep
Yuno
Roavin
Nightsong
Pasargard
Benjamin C Ravenclaw
Mr. T
YoLlama
Hetch Hetchy
Nasania
Molgradea
Wildsky360
Mark Stauffenberg

Socio Polor01 is awaiting checks by both the Vice Delegate and the Admin team.
thanks for updating me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back