Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Greater Carolina, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Celasur, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Elyreon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all checks, Mad Goggled Girl , DrOmni , Olevini , AnarchyApe , and Embrines are granted citizenship.
kellmachine is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.
Pasargad , New Carolina President , Celasur , and Elyreon are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Wooleystan], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. 5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate citizenship applicants and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security assessment of the applicant. All security assessments will be performed in consultation with the Security Council, and in accordance with all laws of The North Pacific.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly will immediately hold a majority vote on whether to uphold the rejection.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
11. A citizen's vote will not be valid unless they maintain citizenship for the entire duration of the vote.
12. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
13. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
14. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
15. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.
16. The number of votes required to achieve quorum for any legislative vote is equal to one third the number of those citizens who have voted in a legislative vote at least once in the last 20 consecutive days or have not missed more than three consecutive legislative votes, as determined by the time the votes closed. A legislative vote is a vote of the Regional Assembly to enact, amend or repeal laws.
'>
Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:
  • Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

For reference, quoted below is the section of the Legal Code covering Citizenship Applications.
Legal Code:
Section 6.1: Citizenship Act
2. Any resident may apply for citizenship using their regional forum account, by providing the name of their nation in The North Pacific, and swearing an oath as follows:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
3. A copy of the laws applicants are pledging to obey must be available to them at all times.
4. An application for citizenship ceases to be valid if at any time the applicant's declared nation in The North Pacific is not located in The North Pacific.
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate citizenship applicants and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security assessment of the applicant. All security assessments will be performed in consultation with the Security Council, and in accordance with all laws of The North Pacific.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly will immediately hold a majority vote on whether to uphold the rejection.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
11. A citizen's vote will not be valid unless they maintain citizenship for the entire duration of the vote.
12. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
13. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
14. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
15. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.
16. The number of votes required to achieve quorum for any legislative vote is equal to one third the number of those citizens who have voted in a legislative vote at least once in the last 20 consecutive days or have not missed more than three consecutive legislative votes, as determined by the time the votes closed. A legislative vote is a vote of the Regional Assembly to enact, amend or repeal laws.

I,The leader of The North Pacific nation of United Northern Islands,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obidience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petiton the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

kellmachine, Pasargad, New Carolina President, Elyreon, Celasur, and Woolystan pass my check.

Forty77, please link me your nation as I cannot find it.

Having passed all checks, kellmachine is hereby granted citizenship.
Wooleystan is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by forum administration.
The application of Forty77 is denied because their nation could not be found/does not exist.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Farnstopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Democratic Republic of Candravia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The application of Farnstopia is denied because their nation was not found/does not exist.
Orlacandravia is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

quak1234:
The application of Farnstopia is denied because their nation was not found/does not exist.
I apologize. I was unaware that I had to ignore the prefixes while signing up, and I don't didn't have the permission to change it.
Let's try again with the link in the oath.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Farnstopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

[me]takes a deep breath

DrOmni, Olevini, AnarchyApe, Embrines, Kellmachine, and Pasargad are all remasked as Citizens.

New Carolina President, Celasur, Elyreon, Wooleystan, and Orlacandravia all pass the admin check and are now all citizens as well.

Farnstopia passes the admin check and awaits the okay of the speaker.

Farnstopia:
I apologize. I was unaware that I had to ignore the prefixes while signing up, and I don't didn't have the permission to change it.
No worries. We're all too drunk off of rum to take things seriously around here.
Having passed all checks, Farnstopia is granted citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Longfordinia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Regions of Geographic Masses, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Longfordinia and Mister Masses are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I the leader of The North Pacific nation of [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=republic_of_cheeseistan], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Longfordinia and Mister Masses pass my security check.

zman4756, the nation linked in your oath is residing in The Pacific. If you have a nation in The North Pacific, please link it instead.

Longfordinia and Mister Masses have passed the admin check and are remasked as citizens.

I have contacted Mister Masses about a duplicate account "Mr. Masses" and will delete that account once I hear back.

Democratic Donkeys:
"Longfordinia and Mister Masses have passed the admin check and are remasked as citizens.

I have contacted Mister Masses about a duplicate account "Mr. Masses" and will delete that account once I hear back."

I have wrote back and instructed to please delete "Mr. Masses" as I have been unable to login since inception.

My sincere apologies to all for the confusion and thank you for the acceptance!

Kindly,

Mister Masses

I, the leader of The North Pacific Nation of The Theocratic Republic of New Fingland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Swedish Republic of New Kenya], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trimazu, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luskainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Right Reverend Of New Fingland is denied citizenship because their nation does not exist/could not be found.
tSRoNK is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration.
Trimazu and Edward Windsor are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Frances Francis the First of France, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I guess after a three month disappearance I need to ask for it back xP

the Right Reverend of New Fingland does not pass admin check. He will be contacted.

TSRONk, Trimazu, Edward Windsor, pass admin checks and are remasked.

Lord Lore passes admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Plebi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Master of Justice does not pass admin security check. You are only allowed one account on the forum, please decide which one you want to have and the other one will be deleted.

Lord Lore is remasked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back