Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stubumpling-http://www.nationstates.net/nation=stubumpling , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, Francis Green, leader of TNP nation West Lusterland pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws,and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath, I may permanently lose my voting privellages. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Tipitipit, Ourthe-Amblève, StopWorryingandLovetheBomb, and Francis Green are herby conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mecklanbrug, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific
nation of Hollanda, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North
Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rectors Impirium, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Opopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nuvidea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Maradis (nationstates.net/maradis), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tipitipit, StopWorryingAndLovetheBomb, Francis Green, Mackerel, Mall, Hollanda, Rector Ras, Opopanax, Nuvidea, and Glorius pass my security check.

I am unsure why Ourthe-Amblève was granted conditional admittance, as the nation they provided in their oath does not exist. nvm. Ourthe-Amblève also passes.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blumerican Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=blumerican_republic

Having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and forum administration, Tipitipit, Ourthe-Amblève, StopWorryingandLovetheBomb, Francis Green, Mackerel, Mall, Hollanda, Rector_Ras, Opopanax, Nuvidea and Glorius are granted citizenship.

Blue is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and forum administration.

quak1234:
Having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and forum administration, Tipitipit, Ourthe-Amblève, StopWorryingandLovetheBomb, Francis Green, Mackerel, Mall, Hollanda, Rector_Ras, Opopanax, Nuvidea and Glorius are granted citizenship.

These are done.

Blue is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and forum administration.

Blue does not pass admin check at this time.

Blue:
Logging in from residence as instructed
Blue, I will need you to reapply using the oath again since you failed the Administrator check the first time. Please and thank you.

~ Tomb

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blumerican Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=blumerican_republic

(Hopefully mobile application will suffice - it will be another 12 hours before I'm at my residence.)

Blue is conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Administrators.

(I am pretty sure you have to post the oath from your residence, but I will let the Administrators ultimately decide on that.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aemirk, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Librenation pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Aemirk and Libernation are both conditionally admitted pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Esplandia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I'm back, so...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Elegarth Loving Kindgom of Deslim the Recruiter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Elegarth, I'd appreciate it if you can please reapply without using your nation's pre-title.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

I, the leader of Deslim the Recruiter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back