Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ryne, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mylla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Is it alright if I apply via two of my nations at the same time?

mrie:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ryne, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mylla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Disregard this, please.

So, do you wish to register for citizenship with no nation at all? (That is to say, you rescind both your applications?)

Gradea, Makattack, Sanders8804, HuAt, Amerion, Bran_don123, Savartia, and scukey1 all clear the admin check and are now masked as Citizens!

Perfekta, Hiskjriaana, Bon, Birdman26, and CountSchlieffen all pass the admin security check. They await the VD check. :)

mrie:
Sorry, but no. :P You can only hold citizenship with one nation.

Perfekta, Bon, birdman26, Hiskjriaana, and CountSchlieffen pass my security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Ice Wastes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

O Great and Mighty King of the Narwhals, I say unto thou, thou I conditionally admit pending Vice Delegate checks of thou.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eatrella, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Even if you weren't in TNP, I'd want to admit you just based on that flag. But you are in TNP. So I can accept you, flag and all. You are conditionally accepted, pending VD & Admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Petton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Petton
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=petton

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Adlistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Prime Minister James Bond is rejected because no TNP citizen may be part of the Eurozone.

(Boring version: worldleader007's application is rejected by the Speaker's Office, for Adlistan is not located in The North Pacific, but European Union.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of evolution786, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Obrus (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=obrus), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of ColoradoSprings, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You're approved! You're approved! You're approved! Get ready to celebrate, because everyone in my audience today is approved for TNP citizenship!

(Prizes won on this talk show come with terms and conditions, including the necessity of approval from a Vice Delegate and Administrator, subject to the Constibillocode.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Alvia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Topota, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Narhwal King has passed both the Admin check and the Speaker approval. Since three days has elapsed, they also move through the VD check, and have been remasked as a Citizen.

The following have all been Admin checked and Speaker approved:

Eatrella
bbbakhtar43
OldDefense
ColoradoSprings
Unknown Code
New Topota

Akhil will take me some more time to check before they are cleared.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Surbervania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The above applicant has done such a Surberb job with their application, I have decided to conditionally admit them.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_agonic_order], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kermitstan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to register only one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of The Draconian, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Checked and remasked:
Eatrella
bbbakhtar43
Akhil
Olddefense
Coloradosprings
Unknown code

Admin and speaker approved:
Themessengerofthelord
Surbervania
New Topota

Admin approved:
Romulus1
Blazetyger

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Golfia [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=golfia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Romulus & Golfia pass my inspection. Blaze, if I'm not mistaken, your TNP nation is The Draconian, not The Empire of The Draconian. If you make the same oath, except cutting "The Empire of," I'll be able to accept you, but, until then, I'm sorry to say that I can't.

TheEagleofGolfia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Golfia [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=golfia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You do not pass the Admin security check. A PM will be sent to you explaining why.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of All Hail (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=all_hail), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Charlie and the Penguin Factory, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Democratic Donkeys:
TheEagleofGolfia:
You do not pass the Admin security check. A PM will be sent to you explaining why.
Is it due to my 2nd nation? I do apologise for misunderstandings, but I don't intend to use it anymore, I would never dare to cheat and if there was anyway to delete my old nation I would do it!. Please, my good Sir, give me one more chance! :(

Bootsie:
Hail is conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.
If I'm not mistaken, this post ended my streak of accepting or denying citizens on behalf of the Speaker's Office 24 straight times. That's a lot for a deputy, isn't it? Anyways, Pengu is conditionally admitted. Also, Golfia, I think that once you comply with whatever DD saw - and it probably wasn't major - you can be accepted. I, myself, failed my first Admin check, but I was able to apply again. If you applied from a computer at school or work, the problem is probably that you have to apply from a computer owned by you. However, I'm not really sure what the issue was, so you should check that PM to see what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back