Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Quary, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=quary

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nickandjennifercoatsareil Legalhereia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Xaleetia, quary, and nakedveganfreedom pass the Speaker's check and are conditionally admitted pending checks by the VD and an administrator.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [OchalINSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Anjumnati:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [OchalINSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Of Kazulu, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible actionas a member of her society, I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanantly lose
my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

mralexgamingstrategy, sciongrad, saintsempire, paulopolis_ii, ncrixz, gruvermichael30, toyotaghost, bjartr, isles of laus, great brigantia, germanigsberg, xaleetia, quary, nakedveganfreedom, anjumnati, and kaluzu all pass my security check. Did not check amerion, as they were denied by the Speaker's Office.

Checks Fine, and since 3 days have gone by without a VD comment, these are added:
mralexgamingstrategy
Sciongrad
SaintsEmpire
Paulopolis_II

Added:
toyotaghost
Bjartr
Great Brigantia
Germanigsberg
Xaleetia
quary

Checks okay:
Amerion
Anjumnati
Kaluzu

Oddities:
Isles of Laus - Somehow I'm getting two very different locations on the same day. Someone else needs to check it over.

For the following, please reapply from home.
ncrixz appears to be using a cell phone's internet to access the forum.
gruvermichael30 appears to be using a cell phone's internet to access the forum.
nakedveganfreedom appears to be applying from a work IP address.

I, Nick Highbury, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gradea IV, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Anjumnati's application is rejected, as [OchalINSERT YOUR TNP NATION] is not a valid nation.
Kaluzu's application is also rejected, as The Kingdom of Kazulu is not a nation.
Both of you, please fix your oath, and reapply.

Gradea, however, is accepted; Gradea is conditionally admitted pending checks by the Vice Delegate and an administrator.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The republic of Norzay, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

makattack:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The republic of Norzay, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_norzay

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Collation of Freedom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

makattack and Sanders8804 are conditionally admitted pending a VD and admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Duwal Al-Arabia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

omar:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Duwal Al-Arabia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
I hereby withdraw my application for citizenship as I have decided to migrate to another region! Sorry guys :(

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hudaat, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yurian, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Savartia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=savartia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire Of The Big Apple, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I (scukey1 of The Republic Of The Big Apple) recently (just above) applied for citizenship, and after applying, received an error message any time I tried to post except on this forum and on the npa page. It said
You do not have permission to reply to a topic in this forum.
Error Code: 12004:2142228​
Does anyone know why? I see others have had this problem before, but I couldn't find an answer.

Thanks in advanced,

Scukey1

You don't have the right masking. Since you're only a validating member, you only have access to The Docks, where you can introduce yourself and apply for citizenship. Once you post three times, you'll be a member and have access to more forums, like RolePlay. When you're a Citizen you can vote on legislation in the Regional Assembly.

Yeah, so you just have to make one more post, like "Thanks, Darcania." Then you'll be able to access those posts. And once the Admins check you, you'll become a citizen (provided they approve your application [which they usually do]), too.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Perfekta, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bonreas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Free Lands of The Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hiskjriaana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of South Dellburn, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ah, you're right! Amerion now officially passes my check, and is on to Asta & you Extremely Observant Admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back