Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alta, you rejected his first application. Touheedd is conditionally admited pendkng the necessary checks.

Alta Italia:
Touheedd, you have already applied for citizenship, and your application has already been received. You passed the Speaker's check less than an hour after you applied, which is really, really quick. You can expect to pass both the Vice Delegate's & Admins' checks within a few days, but, until then, please just be patient. If the Vice Delegate or Admins announce you have passed either of their checks, they will announce it here; if you fail either's checks, they will announce it here; if you are approved as a citizen, they will announce it here. All in all, it should only take a couple of days. So, don't worry that we've ignored or forgotten you; the process simply takes a few days, and that holds for everyone.
I'm really sorry for applying twice. I will be patient. Thank you. Can you please tell me the benefits and Powers of Citizens?

Please read the pinned post at the top of this thread, and refrain from posting here again.

Edit: Tlacopantec, Ceretis, A lost soul, and Shenolton pass the Admin check and are remasked as citizens.

Mousebumples does have the correct masking, her badge remains foreign envoy but she has access to the RA.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Matriarchy of Ravendra , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I said it earlier, but I'll say it again:
Touheedd passes my check. They are admited to the RA having passed all checks, and now need remasking.

Ravendra's application is rejected. Ravendra, your nation is Ravendra, not the Matriarchy of Ravendra. Please reapply.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ravendra, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ravendra is accepted by the Speaker's Office.
Benefits & powers of citizens include, primarily, being able to draft, propose, and vote on bills in the Regional Assembly, and to be able to run for office.

Ravendra:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ravendra, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Your application is rejected. I have messaged you privately to explain, and to give you instructions on how you can pass.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xapili, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Federation of Alamo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Scion Lop On, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of SaintsEmpire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

When will ministry of foreign affairs application be accepted/denied? It has been nearly a week and I would like some feedback. Also, how do I get it to appear that I am part of the WA on the sidebar or to see my full list of titles as some people include in their regional posts?

mralexgamingstrategy and Sciongrad are conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

SaintsEmpire, I must reject your application, as The Constitutional Monarchy of SaintsEmpire is not a nation. I believe you meant to just put SaintsEmpire? Anway, please reapply.

Mr. Speaker, I find it very Intersting you tell me that my nation doesn't exist. Please check your NS notifications you will see my nation has just endorsed you. Nevertheless, I shall reapply at your request. I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SaintsEmpire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SaintsEmpire, thank you for reapplying. In your first application, you referred to your nation as The Constitutional Monarchy of SaintsEmpire, when your actual nation is just SaintsEmpire. Sorry for the confusion.

SaintsEmpire is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

And please, I'm Mr. Deputy Speaker :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Paulopolis II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of ncrixz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Quote:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of DUH, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

with loyalty and respect eternal,
username: gruvermichael30
--------------------------------------
Michael R. Gruver
-- King of the Hill

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amerion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roma Ectum pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

toyotaghost:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roma Ectum pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Sorry, I meant, I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [/http://www.nationstates.net/nation=roma_ectum]pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

toyotaghost:
toyotaghost:
Sorry, I meant, I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [/http://www.nationstates.net/nation=roma_ectum]pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
[/http://www.nationstates.net/nation=roma_ectum]pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.'>I am having a tough time using these. This is my final one:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=roma_ectum][/nation] pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.[/quote]Sorry, I meant, I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [/http://www.nationstates.net/nation=roma_ectum]pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

toyotaghost, you're not required to put a link, but thanks :D

ncrixz, gruvermichael30, and toyotaghost are conditionally admitted pending admin and VD checks.

Amerion, the nation of Amerion is not located in TNP, please fix that and reapply.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bjartr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Isles of Laus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Brigantia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Germanigsberg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xaleetia (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xaleetia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back