Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Escadian TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

:)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New England West, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Escade passes my check, despite her evil emoji usage, as does ColossusKing. They now only await Admin & VD checks.

RPI:
Just a note, neither cdog nor falkunion2016 passed the Speaker's Office check, so they need to reapply if they still want to become a citizen.

The what check? :blink:

Escade and ColossusKing pass my security check.

I,the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sierra Prime,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obedience to her law,sand repondible action as a member of her society.I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific.I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific.I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges.I this manner,I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Escade and ColossusKing pass the admin check and are remasked as Citizens.

PresidentDavid passes the admin check. Awaiting Speaker and VD check.

SS:
The what check?
They need to check his office to make sure all of his supplies are arranged in an orderly manner, otherwise no citizenship!

Meanwhile, PresidentDavid passes both the Speaker's and Speaker's Office checks, which I believe was lost among the fracas.

Alta Italia:
Meanwhile, PresidentDavid passes both the Speaker's and Speaker's Office checks, which I believe was lost among the fracas.
How would it have gotten lost in the fracas? Your post is the first one to mention that he passed the Speaker check. And I posted that he had passed Admin two posts above yours.

Democratic Donkeys:
Alta Italia:
How would it have gotten lost in the fracas? Your post is the first one to mention that he passed the Speaker check. And I posted that he had passed Admin two posts above yours.
I think he means that I missed PresidentDavid's application. :pinch:

RPI:
Democratic Donkeys:
Alta Italia:
I think he means that I missed PresidentDavid's application. :pinch:
Yes.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mousepony], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bis Devicerat, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hello, Mousebumples! I have the honor of accepting your application on behalf of the Speaker; only the Admins and VD remain to check it. The very same holds true for Rpro123 as well.

Is it true that it usually takes 3 days for a citizen application to be considered? I know that the speaker approved me considerably quickly (no pun intended), but it has taken relatively longer for the other 2 members to check.

Rpro123:
Is it true that it usually takes 3 days for a citizen application to be considered? I know that the speaker approved me considerably quickly (no pun intended), but it has taken relatively longer for the other 2 members to check.
Recently, the Speaker's Office has generally accepted people rather quickly, but the admins and VD usually take a couple of days.

RPI:
The Speaker's check, the Speaker's Office check... same diff. <_<
Alta Italia:

I repeat - the what check? :blink:

PresidentDavid, Mousebumples, and Rpro123 pass my security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tlacopantec, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Republic of Ceretis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

P.S. I have requested the deletion of an obsolete account by the admins already in order to bring my nation in line with the citizenship guidelines.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of A Lost Soul, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of A Lost Soul, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

A Lost Soul passes my check. Maybe someone at the Ministry of Home Affairs should contact him, though, to give him a roadmap to the forums...

(Sorry, I can't think of puns right now.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shennolton,(http://www.nationstates.net/nation=shennolton) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Divtrict, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
A Lost Soul passes my check. Maybe someone at the Ministry of Home Affairs should contact him, though, to give him a roadmap to the forums...

(Sorry, I can't think of puns right now.)
Funny... ( :no: )

But I'll put him on the mentee list anyway.

Touheedd is rejected, because Divtrict reloated from TNP to the 1000 Islands over a day ago, and from there proceeded to Equilism. However, Shenolton does pass my check. I am sorry for the confusion surrounding my acceptance of A Lost Soul's application, but both Shenolton & A Lost Soul are only conditionally accepted, and will officially become citizens only after other checks, performed by the Admins & Vice Delegate.

A Lost Soul:
Please can my citizenship be permitted?

A Lost Soul:
SillyString:
Tlacopantec, Ceretis, A Lost Soul, and Shenolton pass my security check.
Please can you change my group to citizens then, thanks. :)
The admins will be on it within a day hopefully, then they can do their check and, if you pass it, remask you as a citizen. If not I'll just message one of them. Don't worry.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Divtrict, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Touheedd, you have already applied for citizenship, and your application has already been received. You passed the Speaker's check less than an hour after you applied, which is really, really quick. You can expect to pass both the Vice Delegate's & Admins' checks within a few days, but, until then, please just be patient. If the Vice Delegate or Admins announce you have passed either of their checks, they will announce it here; if you fail either's checks, they will announce it here; if you are approved as a citizen, they will announce it here. All in all, it should only take a couple of days. So, don't worry that we've ignored or forgotten you; the process simply takes a few days, and that holds for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back