Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
xuylittle:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [nation=short+noflag]Haldery and Serven[/nation], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Well, I'm an idiot.

xuylittle, please resubmit your application and remove "[nation=short+noflag]" and "[/nation]."

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Carangia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Haldery and Serven, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Uctin VI (http://www.nationstates.net/uctin_vi), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Takes a deep breath...

QwrtyMan213, xuylittle, Buddyboy100, Ingoesr, HrBingr, True Sebland, and QueenAleena pass the admin security check. Remasked as Residents pending VD security check.

Algernon, Nebula, Mladaba, Cheese Man, and pjustice13 pass admin security check and have been remasked as Citizens.

(Please let me know if I messed yours up and go easy on me, I'm new!)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alfonsia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Benaroom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Benaroom passes the speaker check and is conditionally admitted pending checks by the VD and admins.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Flooforia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Itephia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ingoesr, HrBingR, true sebland, QueenAleena, QwrtyMan213, xuylittle, Buddyboy100, Alfonsia, Benaroom, Flooforia, and Avoxel pass my security check.

SillyString:
Ingoesr, HrBingR, true sebland, QueenAleena, QwrtyMan213, xuylittle, Buddyboy100, Alfonsia, Benaroom, Flooforia, and Avoxel pass my security check.
All of the above are now just pending admin checks for admission into citizenship.

Bootsie:
SillyString:
All of the above are now just pending admin checks for admission into citizenship.
^^^
Some have already passed admin check and have been added to the rolls. Now they're just awaiting remasking.

Ingoesr, HrBingR, True Sebland, QueenAleena, QwrtyMan213, Xuylittle, Buddyboy100, Benaroom, Flooforia, and Avoxel have all been remasked as citizens.

Alfonsia appears to be logging in through a school computer. I will have to consult with another admin because I believe the practice is to have them log in from a home computer. Remasked as resident for the time being.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the United Kingdom of Mardainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Democratic Donkeys:
Alfonsia appears to be logging in through a school computer. I will have to consult with another admin because I believe the practice is to have them log in from a home computer. Remasked as resident for the time being.
Resident masking is rescinded, as that indicates they passed the check. DD is correct in saying they need to login from a home computer, not a school one.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Randinia [http://nationstates.net/randinia] , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

fernudi is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

UKMardainia, I must reject your application. Your nation is Mardainia, not the United Kingdom of Mardainia. I would reapply again and correct it. Also, I'd recommend changing your TNP Nation link in your profile to just Mardainia as well, as the link says 'this nation does not exist.'

RPI:

UKMardainia, I must reject your application. Your nation is Mardainia, not the United Kingdom of Mardainia. I would reapply again and correct it. Also, I'd recommend changing your TNP Nation link in your profile to just Mardainia as well, as the link says 'this nation does not exist.'
Sorry about that, I'm not sure how to change my TNP nation link? I can't see a 'edit profile' button or anything?

In the top right of your browser, there's a 'preferences' button, go there, then look under 'profile options' and click 'update profile'

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DarkBlaspheme (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=darkblaspheme), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

RPI:
In the top right of your browser, there's a 'preferences' button, go there, then look under 'profile options' and click 'update profile'
It says I don't have permission to edit my profile

I'll speak with an admin about it, in the meantime, you can reapply using the correct nation in your oath.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mardainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alfonsia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alfonsia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Democratic Donkeys:
Former English Colony:
Resident masking is rescinded, as that indicates they passed the check. DD is correct in saying they need to login from a home computer, not a school one.

I can provide some insight on this applicant, and have do so in the appropriate discussion area.

UKMardainia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the United Kingdom of Mardainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
RPI:
UKMardainia:
Sorry about that, I'm not sure how to change my TNP nation link? I can't see a 'edit profile' button or anything?
RPI:
UKMardainia:
It says I don't have permission to edit my profile
RPI:
I'll speak with an admin about it, in the meantime, you can reapply using the correct nation in your oath.
I haven't heard from RPI but I don't know what's up with that.
UKMardainia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mardainia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

RPI:
UKMardainia is conditionally admitted.
Mardiania being in The North Pacific and this poster's IP passing checks, I mask them as Resident pending checks by the Vice Delegate's office or the elapsing of 3 days, whichever comes first.

fernudi:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Randinia [http://nationstates.net/randinia] , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
RPI:
fernudi also passes checks and is masked as Resident pending checks by the Vice Delegate's office or 3 days.

DarkBlaspheme:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DarkBlaspheme (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=darkblaspheme), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
RPI:
DarkBlashpheme is conditionally admitted pending the usual.
DarkBlaspheme also passes checks and is also masked as Resident pending the same.

UKMardainia, fernudi, DarkBlaspheme -> Residents.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hilevation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Separatist Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bloody hell, I forgot I switched nations...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Infectious Microorganisms, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

UKMardainia, fernudi, DarkBlaspheme, and Hileville are now only waiting for VD checks. Separatist Peoples needs both checks still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back