Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stuv Oz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I realized I broke one of your rules about double accounts, didn't noticed I had this ancient account. I will retake the oath with this one, and I hope you can disregard the other one, since they're created in a 7 year difference.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stuv Oz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Democatic Donkeys, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I am new here, any good tips or suggestions to keep in mind while involved?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of Saint Tomaston, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Wolfsea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of Saint Tomaston, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, Lady Jane Grey-Anumia, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Skys of Star, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

LJG-Sig.jpg

I'm told that I am able to look over citizenship applications on behalf of the Speaker. If so, North East Somerset, Pasargad, Saint Oz, Wolfsea, & Lady Jane Grey-Anumia are conditionally admitted, pending Admin and VD checks.

I am not sure about whether to accept Siida or seaxon, so I have not accepted them for the time being.

STKing: Unfortunately, your oaths are not technically valid, as "The Constitutional Monarchy of Saint Tomaston" is not a nation in the game. I think it's pretty obvious that the nation you were trying to pledge your allegiance from is Saint Tomaston, whose pretitle, I realize, is "Constitutional Monarchy." However, I don't make the rules, and so cannot accept you. However, if you were to post your oath again, declaring your nation as "Saint Tomaston" instead of "The Constitutional Monarchy of Saint Tomaston," I could then accept you. I'm sorry for all the hassle about one tiny technical detail (which is actually a pretty common mistake), but I am afraid that this is what I am obliged do.

Democratic Donkeys, Siida, and seaxon are conditionally admitted. Thanks for the assistance Alta Italia, the lack of a computer and my busy schedule have delayed my checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Silver Otter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Imperium Augustum, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

-- The Grim Reaper

North East Somerset:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of HMS Falmouth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Still listed as a citizen on the listings, but masking changed to Residents group so reapplying)
Alta Italia:
I'm told that I am able to look over citizenship applications on behalf of the Speaker. If so, North East Somerset, Pasargad, Saint Oz, Wolfsea, & Lady Jane Grey-Anumia are conditionally admitted, pending Admin and VD checks.

Five days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming North East Somerset to have passed by default.

NES has previously passed admin checks, but I just ran a cursory check and there are no immediate impediments to reentry.

NES is remasked as Citizen.

seaxon:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Rlatonia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Alta Italia:

I am not sure about whether to accept Siida or seaxon, so I have not accepted them for the time being.

Bootsie:
Democratic Donkeys, Siida, and seaxon are conditionally admitted. Thanks for the assistance Alta Italia, the lack of a computer and my busy schedule have delayed my checks.

Five days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming seaxon to have passed by default.

seaxon passes Admin check, and is remasked as Citizen.

Pasargad:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Alta Italia:

Five days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming Pasargad to have passed by default.

While Pasargad has previously passed Admin checks multiple times, my cursory examination leads me to require further review. I will either come back to this application or ask another administrator to do so.

Siida:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Siida (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=siida), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Alta Italia:

Bootsie:
Five days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming Siida to have passed by default.

Siida passes Admin check, and is remasked as Citizen.

Saint Oz:
I realized I broke one of your rules about double accounts, didn't noticed I had this ancient account. I will retake the oath with this one, and I hope you can disregard the other one, since they're created in a 7 year difference.

Alta Italia:

Three days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming Saint Oz to have passed by default.

Saint Oz passes Admin check, and is remasked as Citizen.

Democratic Donkeys:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Democatic Donkeys, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
Alta Italia:

Democratic Donkeys:
You skipped over me. :(
Bootsie:
Three days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming Democratic Donkeys to have passed by default.

Democratic Donkeys passes Admin check.... barely :P

DD is a Citizen.

STKing:
STKing:
Alta Italia:

STKing: Unfortunately, your oaths are not technically valid, as "The Constitutional Monarchy of Saint Tomaston" is not a nation in the game. I think it's pretty obvious that the nation you were trying to pledge your allegiance from is Saint Tomaston, whose pretitle, I realize, is "Constitutional Monarchy." However, I don't make the rules, and so cannot accept you. However, if you were to post your oath again, declaring your nation as "Saint Tomaston" instead of "The Constitutional Monarchy of Saint Tomaston," I could then accept you. I'm sorry for all the hassle about one tiny technical detail (which is actually a pretty common mistake), but I am afraid that this is what I am obliged do.
(Not sure why you posted it twice...)

While the application is invalid, to speed things up I will do an admin security now to be referred to when or if they reapply.

STKing passes Admin check, and can be remasked when they make a valid application and pass the Vice Delegate office's check. In the meanwhile they are remasked as Resident.

Wolfsea:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Wolfsea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Alta Italia:

Three days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming Wolfsea to have passed by default.

Wolfsea fails Admin check for posting unicode smileyfaces instead of normal ones, causing me to run into a terrible, terrible bug in mysql as I back up the forum passes Admin check and is remasked as Citizen.

Lady Jane Grey-Anumia:
I, Lady Jane Grey-Anumia, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Skys of Star, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

LJG-Sig.jpg
Alta Italia:

Three days having elapsed with no action by the Vice Delegate's office that I can see, I am assuming Lady Jane Grey-Anumia to have passed by default.

Lady Jane Grey-Anumia passes Admin check and is remasked as Citizen.

vanillaberry123:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Silver Otter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Bootsie:
vanillaberry123 is conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.
vanillaberry123 passes Admin check and awaits a check by the Vice Delegate's office or two more days to elapse to become a Citizen. In the meanwhile, they are remasked as Resident.

The Grim Reaper:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Imperium Augustum, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

-- The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper passes Admin check and awaits a check by the Vice Delegate's office or three days to elapse to become a Citizen. In the meanwhile, they are remasked as (current) Resident.

To summarize:

North East Somerset, seaxon, Siida, Democratic Donkeys[note]no masking change[/note], Saint Oz, Wolfsea, Lady Jane Grey-Anumia -> Citizens;
STKing, vanillaberry123, The Grim Reaper -> Residents;
Pasargad needs more review.

I'll go ahead and declare that The Grim Reaper is conditionally admitted, pending only a VD check.

The Grim Reaper having passed admin checks, is approved by the Vice Delegates office.

Will review others as Elu notes.

Addendum:

The following, having passed admin checks, are approved by the Vice Delegates office:

North East Somerset
seaxon
Siida
Democratic Donkeys[1]
Saint Oz
Wolfsea
Lady Jane Grey-Anumia
STKing
vanillaberry123

Sigh... You know I let the government know in the citizenship updates thread

I, Ryccia, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Ryccia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Eluvatar:
STKing:
STKing:
Alta Italia:

(Not sure why you posted it twice...)

While the application is invalid, to speed things up I will do an admin security now to be referred to when or if they reapply.

STKing passes Admin check, and can be remasked when they make a valid application and pass the Vice Delegate office's check. In the meanwhile they are remasked as Resident.
Romanoffia:
The Grim Reaper having passed admin checks, is approved by the Vice Delegates office.

Addendum:

The following, having passed admin checks, are approved by the Vice Delegates office:

STKing
STKing may be masked once they post a valid oath and are approved by the Speaker's office.

Eluvatar:
vanillaberry123:
Bootsie:
vanillaberry123 is conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.
vanillaberry123 passes Admin check and awaits a check by the Vice Delegate's office or two more days to elapse to become a Citizen. In the meanwhile, they are remasked as Resident.
Romanoffia:

Addendum:

vanillaberry123
vanillaberry123 remasked as Citizen.

Ryccia:
Sigh... You know I let the government know in the citizenship updates thread

I, Ryccia, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Ryccia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Bootsie:
Ryccia is conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly.
Romanoffia:
Ryccia's application is accepted and approved by the Vice Delegates office.
Ryccia passing a cursory recheck, is remasked as Citizen.

STKing: requires correct oath and Speaker's office's verification.

vanillaberry123, Ryccia -> Citizens

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xentherida, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Spartonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Xentherida and New Spartonia are conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Europe liberty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Europe Liberty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Nassckonia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following nations are approved by the Office of The Vice Delegate:

Xentherida (TNP Nation: Xentherida)

New Spartonia (TNP Nation: New Spartonia)

oscarin27 (TNP Nation: Europe Liberty)

Nassckonia (TNP Nation: Nassckonia)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of West Stoicoff, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=west_stoicoff

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of http://www.nationstates.net/tubunkistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Nightvalian Tri-County Area, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

oscarin27, Nassckonia, and 0kem are conditionally admitted pending the necessary checks. willifolts, what nation are you using for your application?

Note to public: The Speaker's Office is in the process of updating the rolls to reflect citizenship. We promise all known problems will be fixed on Saturday in EST. If you still find an issue, please contact the Speaker or one of her deputies.

Eluedit: corrected typo in oscarin27 to make this post findable through searches for oscarin27

Does that go for me as well or do I still wait for my application to be accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back