Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Darcania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Primus Centauri, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Primus_Lord's application is invalid as Primus Centauri no longer exists. Please check on this and reapply.

Thank you for your checks, SillyString, the above users are now pending admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bust0s-21, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Luxah:
Patiently waiting for citizen status (which is to say not patiently at all). :l
You are just pending a check from the admins and you will be on your way. Please be patient.
Bustos:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bust0s-21, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Bustos is conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Yetti Khan], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Caym, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

In the interests of making this a bit easier on whichever admin does look at this (maybe it will be me when I am done with work), here is the list of people that need to be checked.

TryggSpon and joakim brodén need to be made citizens as all checks are passed.

Needs Speaker, admin and VD:
Azrael

Needs ONLY admin Check:
Novsis
jatinxyz
xBearWhiskey
Dramalahr
EoNightcore
Luxah
Ramaeus
Darcania
Bustos
Yetti Khan

I didn't see karrak get a nod from the Speaker either.

If I've missed anyone in this summary, let me know.

Yetti Khan, Azrael, and karrak are conditionally admitted pending the usual. Thanks FEC for the update!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Federation of Republican Pacific Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Azrael and RPI pass my security check.

RPI, just so you know, you may get rejected by the Speaker's Office because your nation is Republican Pacific Islands, not The Federation of Republican Pacific Islands (that is, your oath is incorrect). Just FYI. :)

Then I'll take it again to be safe.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republican Pacific Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Thank you RPI, while I must reject your first application for being invalid, your second passes with flying colors. RPI and Azrael are now just pending admin checks for their citizenship.

(Note to RPI: You may also want to change the nation name in your settings to remove the nation title, the link under your profile leads to a no results page.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Thatchertropolis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Port trade, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Democratic Republic of Virantion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

RPI:
How can I run for an office once granted citizenship?
The next elections are in March, for the judiciary and the Attorney General. If you're interested in elected office, I strongly encourage you to get involved in a deputy or assistant position as soon as you can, to build your name recognition and have contributions to point to to convince people to vote for you.

port trade:
how can this valadting go faster
Post three times and the validating mask upgrades to the member mask.

Thatchertropolis, Port Trade, and mrmanguy4151 pass my security check. mrmanguy4151, your oath is likely to be rejected by the Speaker's Office because your nation is Virantion, not The Democratic Republic of Virantion, which means your oath is wrong.

Alright, let me fix that then.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Virantion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Moccasonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Thatchertropolis, port trade, and mrmanguy4151 are conditionally admitted pending admin checks.

Moccasinroot is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Olumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Novsis looks to have a corporate IP address
jatinxyz, Dramalahr, EoNightcore, Luxah, Ramaeus, Darcania, Bustos, Yetti Khan, karrak, Azrael, RPI, Thatchertropolis, port trade, mrmanguy4151 and xBearWhiskey made citizens

Moccasinroot and Olumia still need to be checked

Olumia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Olumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Olumia is conditionally admitted pending admin and VD checks

RPI:
Am I a citizen yet?

Yes, you have been made a citizen.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of -Visonia- (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=-visonia-), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cione, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blue Wolf II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her kinky laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Blue Wolf II:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blue Wolf II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her kinky laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Alicia DiLaurentis and snowangel526 are conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks. Blue Wolf is rejected due to an invalid oath.

Oooooh, sharp eyes. I like this one.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blue Wolf II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yalia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Note: Bootsie and I are currently sharing an IP as we are having computer issues, I wanted to make sure that this was clear to the admins.)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Belhomme, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back