Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mi Amora Cadenza:
, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Your application does not actually specify what your actual nation is. Your nation name DOES NOT include prefixes (like The Democratic Republic of...), it is the login name of your nation. Make sure you either provide a link to your nation or be extremely specific as to what TNP nation you are referring to.

Antequera, csimjg and dumont210 are conditionally admitted pending VD checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of http://www.nationstates.net/nation=princess_mi_amora_cadenza, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
================================================================================================================================================

I apologize for my, quite frankly, stupid posts from earlier... Didn't really read the fine print and got confused. I hope this is cleared up.

Very good.

Princess Mi Amora Cadenza is conditionally admitted pending Admin + VD checks.

Antequera, csimjg, Dumont210, and Marpheux are now Citizens, congrats! Admins, please remask :)

Antequera, csimjg, Dumont210, and Marpheux have been remasked as citizens.

I'm unclear on what's going on with Princess Mi Amora Cadenza and the 2nd account that should be deleted (which one has been chosen), so I'm leaving that alone right now.

I would like to delete my other account, by the name of 'Onyx14'.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Newter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had this account in TNP before but left. During this time i joined the foreign affairs but i'm not sure if i will have to reapply though.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Erbsted and Calcoon [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=erbsted_and_calcoon], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. I also thank you for your consideration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Bights Mum, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@GBM: Your citizenship is still valid because I've been taking you as being in LOA (although I don't think I have reflected that on the LoA thread)
@Batman3773: You are conditionally admitted pending the usual (VD + Admin checks)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trygg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Joakim broden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wyvernfield, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

joakim brodén and Wyvernfield are conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Novsis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Novsis is conditionally admitted pending admin and VD checks. Congratulations on your Citizenship, Newter and Batman3773!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Asgain Colony, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ardena, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Karrak, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Kingfisher Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

nationstates.net/the_kingfihser_islands

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kingfisher Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

nationstates.net/kingfisher_islands

xBearWhiskey:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Kingfisher Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

nationstates.net/the_kingfihser_islands
Please forgive me, I had typed in invalid information. I posted another (correct) application, which should be post #230. Sorry for any mishaps I caused.
#229 is invalid, please accept #230.

Thank You

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Anglo-Saxonland (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_anglo-saxonland), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of United Concordian States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

jatinxyz, xBearWhiskey, and Dramalahr are conditionally accepted pending VD and Admin checks. SpanglyClown is also conditionally accepted with pending VD and Admin checks, however it did take me time to find the actual nation due to the inclusion of prefixes. The Speaker's Office is not all-knowing, so please include a link to your nation or list it without prefixes in the future.

Tryggspon passes my check, though I missed the deadline for it anyway.

Joakim Brodén, Novsis, EoNightcore, Dramalahr, Karrak, xBearWhiskey, jatinxyz, and SpanglyClown all pass my security check.

I did not check Wyvernfield as they are not located in TNP anymore.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luxah, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Note: I just want to confirm that citizenship is De facto membership in the regional assembly? I read in a defunct thread that the applications were separate. This thread indicates citizenship gives membership privileges, voting etc. right?

Luxah is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks. Thank you for the checks, SillyString, and the above applicants just require an admin check before their applications will be processed by the office.

@Luxah: That is correct. A citizen may vote and participate in legislature at their discretion, however, it is no longer a requirement to vote in legislature to maintain citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sue A Ram (Ramaeus), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back