Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, South America and Antarctica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

overDos3 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

Ryland and NicolaeCeausescu are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Expertees remasked as citizen
West Nilis – Passes admin checks
Slother – Passes admin checks
Monkeyking99 – passes admin checks
King of Zelinny – Passes admin checks
Eluvatar – Passes admin checks
PAsargad – Passes admin checks.
OverDos3 – Passes admin checks
Ryland – Passes admin checks
NicolaeCeausescu – fails admin checks. Multiple accounts.

flemingovia:
Expertees remasked as citizen
West Nilis – Passes admin checks
Slother – Passes admin checks
Monkeyking99 – passes admin checks
King of Zelinny – Passes admin checks
Eluvatar – Passes admin checks
PAsargad – Passes admin checks.
OverDos3 – Passes admin checks
Ryland – Passes admin checks
NicolaeCeausescu – fails admin checks. Multiple accounts.
Wait a minute - why was Expertees remasked?
Their current nation, Tectium, is not in the region.

West Nilis, Slother, monkeyking99, King of Zelinny, Eluvatar, Pasargad, overDos3, and Ryland are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Liberentis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: UNITED REPUBLICS OF GRELISER

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Conantia

flemingovia:
abc:
Vivanco and Expertees are granted citizenship having passed all three checks.
I remasked expertees as a citizen because of this post:

Shall I remask them as member?
Yes, they should be re-masked as a member. To clarify, they originally did attain citizenship for which I posted in this thread, but shortly after lost it after leaving the region. For that, I posted in the Admin Requests thread.

Sosash and Demerzel are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Greliser and Conantia are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

Nation: Northern Pennsytucky

Truly,
Dubbified

Nation: Ryasta

Nation: Tierra Unida

Nation: Ryasta

Omar-AJ:
Wanna join
To become a citizen, you need to post your Oath of Citizenship:

Nation: YOUR NATION HERE

Post this with 'YOUR NATION HERE' changed to the name of your nation without the prefix.

Example: Instead of 'The State of Bob' it would be just 'Bob'

Tierra Unida and arietti are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Updating my citizenship after a long hiatus from TNP
Nation: The Chronicler

The Confederation of Fascism:
Nation: The Confederation of Fascism

The Confederation of Fascism passes VD check.
They just applied for the NPA.
Did they ever pass an admin check? I don't see one for them.

Zazumo:
The Confederation of Fascism:
Nation: The Confederation of Fascism

The Confederation of Fascism passes VD check.
They just applied for the NPA.
Did they ever pass an admin check? I don't see one for them.
I can't seem to find one either.

I do believe that this means they must be granted citizenship at this point as the 14 day period for admin checks has since passed. I think it would be a good idea for an admin check for the NPA app, though.

Mr Tickles is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

EDIT: They updated the nation in their oath.

Tierra Unida:
Nation: Tierra Unida

Tierra Unida passes admin checks

Mr Tickles:
Updating my citizenship after a long hiatus from TNP
Nation: The Chronicler
Mr Tickles passes admin checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back