Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zazumo:
The Confederation of Fascism:
Nation: The Confederation of Fascism

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Confederation of Fascism passes VD check.
They just applied for the NPA.
Did they ever pass an admin check? I don't see one for them.
I am not sure if a check has ever been done on them, but I have just done a check and they pass, if that helps.

flemingovia:
Zazumo:
The Confederation of Fascism:
Nation: The Confederation of Fascism

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Confederation of Fascism passes VD check.
They just applied for the NPA.
Did they ever pass an admin check? I don't see one for them.
I am not sure if a check has ever been done on them, but I have just done a check and they pass, if that helps.
Based upon Clause 10 in §6.1 of the Legal Code; The Confederation of Fascism is granted citizenship.

arietti, Tierra Unida, and Mr Tickles are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Wububbles

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: United States of Medford

Nation: [The Empire of RaRaRasputinn] "Lover of the Russian Queen"
URL: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rararasputinn

Nation: Greater South Wales

Wububbles and Kingsley are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

RaRaRasputinn:

RaRaRasputinn fails the Speaker's Check as their Oath of Citizenship is invalid. Please re-apply using the oath that those who've passed have been using.

Llewellyn the Great is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Nation: RaRaRasputinn

RaRaRasputinn is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Nation: AGoodPlace

UltimateFireSword is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Prickly Town, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

pricklyyyy is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Order of Jedi ( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_order_of_jedi ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nationalist Nihon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Junskywalker is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

Dustii-Chan is rejected for not having a nation in the region.

Lord Chancellor of Luzon-Visayas is rejected for posting an invalid oath; please include your nation in addition to your oath.

Nation: Justica Barrecci

Justica Barrecci is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Nation: The Republic of Novum Syndicate (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=novum_syndicate)

Nation: Sahriastan [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sahriastan]

Wububbles:
Nation: Wububbles

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
Wububbles fails admin check. Corporate / school IP address. please repost oath from a residential IP.

Kingsley:
Nation: United States of Medford

Kinglsley's application is on hold while we take a closer look. It is ... odd.

RaRaRasputinn:

PAsses admin checks

Llywelyn the Great:
Nation: Greater South Wales

admin check passed.

UltimateFireSword:
Nation: AGoodPlace

UltimateFireSword passes admin checks

pricklyyyy:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Prickly Town, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Pricklyyyy passes admin checks

Junskywalker:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Order of Jedi ( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_order_of_jedi ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Junskywalker passes admin checks

Dustii-chan:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nationalist Nihon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Dustii-chan passes admin checks

Justica Barrecci:
Nation: Justica Barrecci

Passes admin checks

bigzam:
Nation: The Republic of Novum Syndicate (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=novum_syndicate)

this check is on hold until another admin can take a look at it.

Sahriastan:
Nation: Sahriastan [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sahriastan]

Sahriastan passes admin checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back