Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: The Number 8

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

the_centrist passes admin check.
the_centrist is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Achaemenid Persians

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

-----
Reapplying after lapse

BraveSirRobin passes admin check.
BraveSirRobin is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Mazeoftime

also reapplying due to lapse

YeahJust passes admin check.
YeahJust is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: BouncyAbbeyKitty

One of these days...

Nation: Risaa Mouttaraes

Abbey and Umopapisdnju pass admin check.
Abbey and Umopapisdnju are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic Of Marie Byrd Land pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

MarieByrdianPresident is rejected for posting an incorrect oath. Please reapply with the correct oath.

Nation: Yaesopern

Nation: Mectasove
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obedience to her laws,and responsible action as a member of her society.I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific.I pledge that no nation under my controls will wage war against The North Pacific.I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges.In this manner,I petition the Speaker of Citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Illusia and Neverendia

Nation: Federal Republic Of Marie Byrd Land

I leader of the North Pacific nation : The Neo-Alpine Republics (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_neo-alpine republics) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Siwale Edit: Removed OP quote

The United Republics of Eirene passes VD check.

(However, the Speaker will likely require to repost your oath with the new version)

Nation: Blacbolt

I, the leader of Blacbolt (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=blacbolt) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Avalon

The Lone Englishwolf, Illusia, MarieByrdianPresident, and Lennart pass admin check.

PinkFernz fails admin check - multiple accounts.

The Lone Englishwolf, Illusia, MarieByrdianPresident, and Lennart are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

PinkFernz is rejected for failing an admin check.
The United Republics of Eirene and Djowin are rejected for posting an incorrect oath. Please reapply with the correct oath.

Nation: Yaesopern

OOC: I tried applying for citizenship under a new account name (PinkFernz) last night because I lost my password. As you can see, I managed to find it and now I'm applying for citizenship with this account. Both accounts are me, so just ignore that one.

Nation: Blacbolt

Djowin passes admin check.
Corporal Clegg fails admin check - multiple accounts, please send me a PM.
Djowin is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Corporal Clegg is rejected for failing an admin check.
Corporal Clegg:
I tried applying for citizenship under a new account name (PinkFernz) last night because I lost my password. As you can see, I managed to find it and now I'm applying for citizenship with this account. Both accounts are me, so just ignore that one.
We do not simply ignore multiple accounts, since that is a condition for failing the admin check except in very rare circumstances.

I, Toshavo pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Global passes admin check.
The Global is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: The Sanada Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back