Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sanada Clan passes admin check.
The Sanada Clan is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Yaesopern

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Corporal Clegg passes admin check.
Corporal Clegg is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: The Union of Allied Comrades

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Greallemondsland

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Greallemonsland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Aexnidaralt

Aexnidaral passes admin check.
Greallemondsland fails admin check - proxy usage.
Aexnidaral is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Greallemondsland is rejected for failing an admin check and for posting an incorrect oath. Please reapply with the correct oath and without a proxy.

Nation: Prarietopia

Prarie passes admin check.
Prarie is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: New Trisone

DeloreanVandaveer fails admin check - educational IP, please reapply from a residential Internet connection.
DeloreanVandaveer is rejected for failing an admin check.

Union of Allied Comrades:
Nation: The Union of Allied Comrades

It appears I missed this application.
Union of Allied Comrades passes admin check. / Union of Allied Comrades is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Urgahtr

Nation: Pauline Bonaparte

ed588 and Myroria pass admin check.
ed588 and Myroria are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Nation: Alsace and Lorraine United

Limerick1 passes admin check.
Limerick1 is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Tribes of Washington, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Labaniland

Labaniland passes admin check.
Labaniland is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, Colony of Prickly Town pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Cat Lady

Nation: Christopher Klein

Mouseman490 fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply from a residential Internet connection.
pricklyyyy and Siege pass admin check.
Mouseman490 is rejected for failing an admin check.
pricklyyyy and Siege are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Midnightio, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back