Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcania:
PCalxur and plembobria pass admin check.
Jack Tre' fails admin check - multiple accounts, please send me a PM.
PCalxur and plembobria are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Jack Tre' is rejected for failing an admin check.

Begging Your Pardon My Lords and Ladies,

I, Jacque Trephon Joseph, (also known as Jack Tre'), Pirate King and the leader of The North Pacific nation of Halcyon Nova, do humbly pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I respectfully RE PETITION the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Fair Winds to Ye All!

I Am Respectfully,
Jacque Trephon Joseph (a.k.a. Jack Tre')

PS
I do further humbly request RE VERIFICATION of my Nation's Citizenship status and my oath.

Darcania:
honeybadger1417 passes admin check.
Katiana Nashon fails admin check - multiple accounts.
honeybadger1417 is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Katiana Nashon is rejected for failing an admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Visallia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I REPETITION the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I would like to state the fact that Illusia and Neverendia is what I use for TNP now, as my WA nation and all, pertaining to a certain case. (update of nation used for citizenship)

Right Reverend Of New Fingland fails admin check - university IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Jack Tre' and Katiana Nashon fail admin check - multiple accounts.
swifting passes admin check.
swifting is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Right Reverend Of New Fingland, Jack Tre', and Katiana Nashon are rejected for failing an admin check.

Illusia:
I would like to state the fact that Illusia and Neverendia is what I use for TNP now, as my WA nation and all, pertaining to a certain case. (update of nation used for citizenship)
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6924111/

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Paradise Island 1608], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Paradise Island 1608 passes admin check.
Paradise Island 1608 is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Orbaland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Orbaland passes admin check.
Orbaland is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mhazi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Glory, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ka Ching, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wrinka, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

"I, one of the Ministers that govern The North Pacific nation of Chrysanthemum THRONE, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

-Io Helbram, Chrysanthemum THRONE Minister Of Communications.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Californian Redwood, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mhazi, Archon of Northern Glory, and Ben43065 pass admin check.
Ka Ching fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Wrinka fails admin check - university IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Mhazi, Archon of Northern Glory, and Ben43065 are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Ka Ching and Wrinka are rejected for failing an admin check.
Terminal23 is rejected for posting an incorrect oath - please reapply with the oath as-is.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malta COmino Gozo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Freienland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Malta Comino Gozo and Frei pass admin check.
Malta Comino Gozo is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Frei is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

If a citizen, does this affect my standing in the army? How do I do something in the army once in it? This game confuses me.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bobberino, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bobberino fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Frei is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Bobberino is rejected for failing an admin check.
Bobberino:
If a citizen, does this affect my standing in the army? How do I do something in the army once in it? This game confuses me.
It will not affect your standing, and once you're accepted you will receive a private message with instructions. Though, as a note, you'll be rejected for failing an admin check, so please reapply for both Citizenship and the military with the above issue rectified.

For further questions regarding the army please keep this thread clear and instead message Malphe, the current leader of our military.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iruso, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bobberino, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blue Wolf II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I was promised hookers and flapjacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back