Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
AzazelThePotatoe, Bobberino, and Blue Wolf II pass admin check.
AzazelThePotatoe, Bobberino, and Blue Wolf II are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, Emperor Dovin Gre of The Empire of the The Gre Republics, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Religioncord, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Edit: remembered just as I posted, this will get rejected by admins (school IP), speakers office and VD dont waste ur time on it yet.

I waste my time however I want, tyvm

Darcania:
Malta Comino Gozo and Frei pass admin check.
Malta Comino Gozo is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Frei is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Thank you

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Paxiosolange, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Gre Republics fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Paxiosolange passes admin check.
The Gre Republics is rejected for failing an admin check.
Paxiosolange is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Korovan Isles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Felis passes admin check.
Felis is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Carroll, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Scarr1 passes admin check.
Scarr1 is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North America and her Associates, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Emmonak, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Morkern, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Clarinetis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

USNA&hA, Emmonak, and JoerassicPark pass admin check.
USNA&hA, Emmonak, and JoerassicPark are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
jayden.rogers03 is rejected for posting an incorrect oath; please post the full oath.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Krevt, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of America nll , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of America nll , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Krevt fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
America nll passes admin check.
Krevt is rejected for failing an admin check.
America nll is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Sutherland Federation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Constantinolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Darcania:
Mhazi, Archon of Northern Glory, and Ben43065 pass admin check.
Ka Ching fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Wrinka fails admin check - university IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Mhazi, Archon of Northern Glory, and Ben43065 are approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Ka Ching and Wrinka are rejected for failing an admin check.
Terminal23 is rejected for posting an incorrect oath - please reapply with the oath as-is.

logged in from residential internet connection. Kindly do an admin check on Wrinka..

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Religioncord, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DonsUnited, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wolnos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back