Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrut9 passes admin checks.
Wills Dominion fails admin checks - proxy/mobile internet usage.
Chribri passes admin checks.
SevenNationMerka passes admin checks.
Leoforio fails admin checks - mobile web usage.
LucarioOnAFlyingApe fails admin checks - school IP.
The Libertatem Regnum of Larend passes admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sheava Natia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

can i apply for it again? since i was rejected for using my phone to post this..

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leoforio, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.[/citizen]

Yes, you do have to apply again with the oath if you fail the admin check. Leoforio passes the Vice Delegate security check again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New Worlds, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of AkillianTNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

yoona passes admin checks.
Leoforio fails admin checks again - multiing.
incorrect passes admin checks.
Akillian Talleyrand passes admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Mercy Land] Mercy Landhttps://www.nationstates.net/nation=mercy_land , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this pledge I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

the leader of The North Pacific nation of [United States ], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Kingdom of Hindustan 2], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Donte93:
the leader of The North Pacific nation of [United States ], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Donte93, your nation is not a resident of TNP, so you will need to identify one that is or your move your nation to TNP. In addition, please review your oath, it's technically inaccurate at the very start and we want to make sure all our i's are dotted and our t's are crossed.

Mercy Land is granted citizenship, having passed all checks.

Ruchir, I tried using the name in your profile, just the empire of chalukya, and finally just chalukya and I cannot find your nation. Please double check the name of your nation and edit your application accordingly.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Orbis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Prosodia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of the north pacific nation of new south wales1 pledge loyalty to the north pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. i pledge to only register one nation to vote in the north pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the the north pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the north pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Tarkinist Hydrarian Empire of Northern Scovia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

slothdemon is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

Northern Scovia is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team. Please note that we do not need your prefix when filling out your application, we only need your nation name.

GreatnesS fails admin check - mobile IP.
snieves passes admin check.
slothdemon passes admin check.
Northern Scovia passes admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yodizia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yodizia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Copttommans, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Altonova, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Halcyon States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back