Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dogets Benzar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of unified district of lancaster, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Commander of Darmia
Darcania
Zueiraland
madman0908
Van_Juarez
Sinister_Cheat
Prince_Mero
DetroitJeff88
Vitnemos
Mandalo
Tomot
alextopi_leader
SlashDelta
uporiana
Perland
Ta11Man
CRISPR
Sinister_Cheat
midnightlover
Gamartand
Dogets628
yadiel89

Pass the Vice Delegate check.

I, the president of the Nimonan Republic, member nation of the North Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sinister_Cheat:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Honey if You Please, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Sinister_Cheat, as was noted in the post immediately above yours, you have been conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate (now passed) and the Administrative team (not yet complete).

midnightlover, Gamartand, and Nimona, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative.

Dogets628 and yadiel89, your applications are rejected, as your declared nations are not in the region.

Darcania, Zueiraland, and madman0908, you are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Carvomer, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Sinister_Cheat:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Honey if You Please, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Sinister_Cheat, as was noted in the post immediately above yours, you have been conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate (now passed) and the Administrative team (not yet complete).

midnightlover, Gamartand, and Nimona, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative.

Dogets628 and yadiel89, your applications are rejected, as your declared nations are not in the region.

Darcania, Zueiraland, and madman0908, you are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.
Sinister Cheat does not pass the security check. Details of this account match details of another account. You are only allowed one account here, so you will need to choose.

Midnightlover, Gamartand, and Nimona pass the admin check and are awaiting the Vice Delegate check.

Darcania, Zueiraland, and madman0908 are remasked as Citizens.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Califormula, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Anopic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zhukovian pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Reaganist, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Good afternoon. I, Rand, the leader of Psychovania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SNOOOTLAND, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of
Eurovelice(http://www.nationstates.net/eurovelice), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of Anleso(http://www.nationstates.net/anleso), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sean Holosmen II, Califormula, anopic, Kyle Germita, Reaganist, Rand, Snoots, Eurovelice, and Soru, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Midnightlover, and Gamartand, you are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Sinister_Cheat, your application is rejected, having failed checks by the Administrative team.

The following also await Administrative checks:
Xionn
Lord Commander of Darmia
Van_Juarez
Prince_Mero
DetroitJeff88
Vitnemos
Mandalo
Tomot
alextopi_leader
SlashDelta
uporiana
Perland
Ta11Man
CRISPR

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Berkshire and Sir Lou, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Conneland], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Xionn:
Former English Colony:
Xionn:
Hello - I normally access NationStates via my work computer and IP lookup shows my employer as the ISP but it's a circuit provided by Level3. Either way, I can access/apply from home if need be.
Please do that. I was going to fail you also.
Done.

You now pass the admin security check, thanks.

Thanks to DD for doing a fair number of those admin checks. I'll pick up the rest if you and Eras haven't managed to by tomorrow evening.
The following nations/accounts pass the Vice Delegate check:

Nimona, Sean Holosmen II, Califormula, anopic, Kyle Germita, Reaganist, Rand, Snoots, Eurovelice, Soru and Princey.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Sean Holosmen II, Califormula, anopic, Kyle Germita, Reaganist, Rand, Snoots, Eurovelice, and Soru, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Midnightlover, and Gamartand, you are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

The following also await Administrative checks:
Xionn
Lord Commander of Darmia
Van_Juarez
Prince_Mero
DetroitJeff88
Vitnemos
Mandalo
Tomot
alextopi_leader
SlashDelta
uporiana
Perland
Ta11Man
CRISPR

Done the security checks and Xionn's admin check above. Will remask Midnightlover, and Gamartand.

Darcania:
Former English Colony:
Darcania checks fine, although I'm wondering if they had a friend sign up for the forum at their house last March perhaps? You've got an IP overlap.
I don't know much about IPs, but I live at an apartment that I moved into a few months after March. Could be something involving that?
Not sure. The account hasn't done anything since March, which was why I wondered if you had a friend over and introduced them to NS.

I'm onto the security checks! And done now.

Thank you ever so much for the list. I'm afraid I'm not entirely certain the status of these , and given the length of the list, I'm not going to take the time right now to figure it out. so they'll either get a pass/fail and if they need to be changed to citizen, can you tell us?
Lord Commander of Darmia - does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion still, have started a thread for admin.
Van_Juarez - Passes
Prince_Mero - WORK IP, post from home please
DetroitJeff88- Passes
Vitnemos - Wireless IP
Mandalo- Passes
Tomot - Proxy Server
alextopi_leader- Passes
SlashDelta - WORK IP, post from home please
uporiana- Passes
Perland- Passes
Ta11Man - SCHOOL IP, post from home please
CRISPR- does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion, have started a thread for admin.
Princey- Wireless IP
Berkshire and Sir Lou - Wireless IP
Sean Holosmen II - He has a second account, Sean Holosmen I. If it was a forgotten password, then just reset it, not create another account...
Califormula- Passes
anopic- Passes
Kyle Germita- Wireless IP
Reaganist - does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion, have started a thread for admin.
Rand - does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion, have started a thread for admin.
Snoots- Passes
Eurovelice - Passes
Soru - Passes
Bobbili - Passes

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bobbili, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Faxfleet, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Greater Grand Island, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
I'm onto the security checks! And done now.

Sean Holosmen II - He has a second account, Sean Holosmen I. If it was a forgotten password, then just reset it, not create another account...
Yes sorry
I hadn't gotten the email so I used my other email Holosmen II is my main

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sphotch, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of CONTOURS, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Giorgiania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Traplandex, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Xionn, Van_Juarez, DetroitJeff88, Mandalo, alextopi_leader, uporiana, Perland, Nimona, Califormula, anopic, Snoots, Eurovelice, and Soru, you are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Vitnemos, Tomot, Kyle Germita, Berkshire and Sir Lou, and Princey, your applications are rejected, having failed checks by the Administrative team.

Bobbili, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Teesea, Greater Grand Island, sphotch, contours, giorgiania, and temepyboy, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Secord, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cimmerien, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath, I

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cimmerien, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath, I may permanently lose my voting my voting privileges. ln this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic State All4One, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bobbili
Teesea
Greater Grand Island
sphotch
contours
giorgiania
temepyboy
Vaclav Vinograd
Cimmerien
mario380

Pass the VD check.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Xionn, Van_Juarez, DetroitJeff88, Mandalo, alextopi_leader, uporiana, Perland, Nimona, Califormula, anopic, Snoots, Eurovelice, and Soru, you are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Applied the citizenship autotool to alextopi_leader, anopic, Califormula, DetroitJeff88, Eurovelice, Mandalo, Nimona, Perland, Snoots, Soru, uporiana, Van_Juarez, and Xionn.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Free Islaulu, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Vaclav Vinograd, Cimmerien, and mario380, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.

Electrokel, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Bobbili, you are now a citizen, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kaenursia Kingdom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back