Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Tiji, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fendorland (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fendorland), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of StatesJatia (http://www.nation states.net/StatesJatia , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of StatesJatia (http://www.nationstates.net/StatesJatia ) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Molgradea-Molgradea pagehttps://www.nationstates.net/nation=molgradea], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Allied States of
Freedom and Acceptance
, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Freedom and Acceptance, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Valentin Nation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Valentin Nation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DaMurica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hiskjriaana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Cimmerien - please use a home internet connection. Such as a fibre or DSL connection via broadband.

Awesomeone21
esterfuler
Greliser
Rottle
gabryatfendor
StatesJatia
Molgradea
Freedom and Acceptance
ValentinNation
DaMurica
Hiskjriaana

Pass the VD check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aveline2(link is https://www.nationstates.net/nation=aveline2), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending an admin security check:

awesomeone21
esterfuler
Greliser
gabryatfendor
StatesJatia
Molgradea
DaMurica
Hiskjriaana

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by both the admins and the vice delegate:

Jestrick
Chewbacca rules
Selvaris
mineramc

The following applicants are rejected because they are not residents of TNP:

Rottle
Freedom and Acceptance
ValentinNation

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Canadarocks pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Welcome, I would like to re-activate my citizenship if possible.
I posted on Citizenship and Residency Updates thread but I haven't recieved any response.
Is there something else I should do to re-activate my citizenship?

Alozia, welcome back! Please take the oath again and go through the normal citizenship application process.

canuck has been conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the admins and the vice delegate.

Jestrick
Chewbacca rules
Selvaris
mineramc
canuck

Pass the VD Check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Goodfolks, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I messed up, forget the one i just sent sorry

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cornieland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alozia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shadowrik https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shadowrik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I have been told to maintain citizenship I must post somewhere? Isn't this like compulsory democracy?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Paddenia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of jebtismo (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jebtismo), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Goodfolks
cornjose877
cornjose877
Alozia
shadowrik
Paddenia
Jebtismo

Pass the VD Check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ovsterland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Heluun, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following applicants have been conditionally granted citizenship pending a security check by the admins:

Goodfolks
cornjose877
Alozia
shadowrik
Paddenia
Jebtismo

The following applicants have been conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the admins and the vice delegate:

Ovsterland
Citriux

shadowrik:
I have been told to maintain citizenship I must post somewhere? Isn't this like compulsory democracy?
You do have to post somewhere every thirty days to keep Citizenship, but it isn't compulsory democracy. You don't have to vote with your post; the post could be anything, even just a quick post in the forum games. It's like how dead people RL don't get to vote; if they're not around, then there's no point keeping them as voters. Though in this case you can come back and be a Citizen again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Friesal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cantonese Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Besthilde, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Theinni, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Democratic Peoples Republic of the US (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=democratic_peoples_republic_of_the_us), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Marilands](https://www.nationstates.net/nation=marilands), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I am not sure who has had admin checks and who has not. this list is for my benefit, but could the speaker note if I have missed any?

Jestrick
Chewbacca rules
Selvaris
Awesomeone21
Esterfuler
greliser
Rottle
Gabryatfendor
States Jatia
Molgradea
Freedom and Acceptance
valedinNation
DaMurica
Hiskjriaana
Mineramc
Canuck
Alozia
Goodfolks
Cornjose877
Shadowrik
Paddenia
jebitsmo
Ovsterland
Citriux
Friesal
Strazyyy
Brunhilde
Thanshwe
DPRUS
peteryaw

Jestrick passes Admin check
Chewbacca rules fails admin check. Running multiple forum accounts (also registered as citizen murderofdragons.) That’s a BIG no-no.
Selvaris passes admin checks
Awesomeone21. Fails admin check. I think this is a proxy server. Could another admin please confirm?
Esterfuler Passes admin checks
Greliser Passes admin checks
Rottle Passes admin checks
Gabryatfendor Passes admin checks
States Jatia passes admin checks
Molgradea passes admin check
Freedom and Acceptance passes admin checks. Also has a cool flag.

edit: Awesome21 has been checked by another admin and is definitely using a proxy. Fails admin check.

I would like to renew my citizenship, not sure if I need to toss in a pledge or not for reactivation so...

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Republic of Ceretis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back