Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alvate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mall passes admin check.
alvate fails admin check - corporate IP, please reapply with a residential internet connection.
Mall is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
alvate is rejected for failing an admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Aleria and Tiristan], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Dylan passes admin check.
Dylan is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alvate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

--
crap, i was applying from work- is this okay now?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of Mouxordia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

alvate fails admin check - university/educational IP, please reapply from a residential Internet connection.
Mouxordia passes admin check.
alvate is rejected for failing an admin check.
Mouxordia is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Atheenos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of BouncyAbbeyKitty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

One of these days I'll manage to maintain cit for longer than a few months :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Unicorria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

alvate, Atheenos, Abbey, and Unicorria pass admin check.
Gradea, alvate, Atheenos, Abbey, and Unicorria are approved, and are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the most esteemed Merconitonitopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Merconitonitopia passes admin check.
Merconitonitopia is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New World Democratic Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Midir passes admin check.
Midir is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Utopian Movement, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tryan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dedo no cu e gritaria
(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dedo_no_cu_e_gritaria), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Task Force Talon
(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=task_force_talon), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Utopian Movement, Kingdom of Tryan, arvok1, and TFTalon pass admin check.
The Utopian Movement and Kingdom of Tryan are approved, and are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
arvok1 and TFTalon are conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

arvok1 and TFTalon are approved, and are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nationalist Republic of Alaska , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

NationalistRepublicAlaska passes admin check.
NationalistRepublicAlaska is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Almonian Order[https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_almonian_order], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back