Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almonia fails admin check - university IP, please reapply with a residential internet connection.
Almonia is rejected for failing an admin check.

I, Emperor Erwin Agustus Andrew Sachsen von Zenzefer III of The North Pacific nation of Scherzinger, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Momo_Kawashima passes admin check.
Momo_Kawashima is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, President Michael of The North Pacific nation of Celebia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Celebia passes admin check.
Celebia is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Almonian Order[https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_almonian_order], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Almonia fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Almonia is rejected for failing an admin check.

We, the collective leadership of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of Swindenland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I look forwards. :tnp:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of South Lu, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Staics, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kroneshka, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of West Kamchatka, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

LunMakhanya and StaicsForeignAffairs pass admin check.

Kroneshka fails admin check - corporate IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
zbenny fails admin check - educational IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
LunMakhanya and StaicsForeignAffairs are approved, and are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Swindenland is rejected for posting an incorrect oath. Please follow the format and repost the oath.

Kroneshka and zbenny are rejected for failing an admin check.

My apologies, here's the formal version:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Swindenland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Swindenland passes admin check
Swindenland is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lata Eden, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Michael Power, your stated nation does not reside in TNP. Please be sure to apply with a nation that resides in TNP.

Siwale:
Michael Power, your stated nation does not reside in TNP. Please be sure to apply with a nation that resides in TNP.
There we go, I have left (Sorry, I didn't notice)

Michael Power passes admin check.
Michael Power is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Saint Marks Island, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Khandan passes admin check.
Khandan is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Harstonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Harstonia passes admin check.
Harstonia is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

Harstonia is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back