Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pope urban 11's nation has moved out of TNP, so they are no longer conditionally granted citizenship and I've updated the admin check list to remove them and added DelayWork.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Odenstia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Banterna - Passes.
New Rogernomics - Passes.
Cadla - Passes.
Siegon - Passes.
Citrus Maximus - Passes.
Denorsweland - Fails, appears to be a proxy.
Kundam - Passes.
Iraelia - Fails, please send me a PM about the three other accounts you appear to have.
Gpbolico - Passes.
Highton Islands - Passes.
Remmy - Passed via the NPA Check.
Tinhampton - Passes.
Subin - Passes.
Marabia - Passes.
Lucariax - Passes.
Pasargad - Failed. I think we need to have a chat, please send me a PM here or on Discord.
DelayWork - Passes.

Odenstia is conditionally admitted pending the Vice Delegate check.

To those who passed the admin check, congrats, you are now citizens! You will be masked soon by the admin.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alterrae, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of First Happy Region (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=first_happy_region), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of West Aquarius, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

-Quote Snipped-

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Genovilandia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nahili, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of American Onion states (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=american_onion_states), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Veniyerris, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

RPcoolkid - Fails - Mobile IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
TheAmericanOnionStates - Passes.
Veniyerris - Passes.

:tnp:
"I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Of Honorea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific." - King Leonidas I|Monarch of the Kingdom Of Honorea
The Honorean Ministry Of Foreign Affairs finds it necessary to formally apply for citizenship within the North Pacific to foster diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Honorea and TNP Members, as well as further the goal of world peace. If the above application is accepted, Honorea' s full resources, including her military forces, will be made fully available to TNP.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Strombolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

DJHonore - Fails- Educational IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

Edit: Strombolia - Fails, same reason as above.

Strombolia:
Nah, it's really not that important. Thanks, though.
Feel free to reapply with a residential IP when you can - we always love having new Citizens. :)
Until then, that was your third post, so enjoy the Member mask at least - you can access other areas of the forum now.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nahili, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grossilia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=grossilia) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Strombolia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Strombolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I finally logged in from home, thanks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eclecticorum, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

HTM4, RPcoolkid, and Grossilia are conditionally admitted pending Vice Delegate and Admin checks.

Strombolia, please post a new oath, don't just quote your old one.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Panama Coalition, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Grossilia, Panama Coalition, HTM4, RPcoolkid and Strombolia pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of New Terranfort, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Colby:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of New Terranfort, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
The oath is invalid due to the nation stated has the prefix before it.
Please post the correct nation name without the prefix before it (in that case "The Republic of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back