Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocktropia is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Erika Megan Elloso, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Pershia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

gpbolico is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

The Empire of Pershia, your application is rejected. Please reapply without using prefixes in your nation name.

CommonwealthEvania, Magna, and Jayraqia no longer reside in TNP. Their applications are rejected.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Highton Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Highton Islands is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic Of Manang, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

beekash:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic Of Manang, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
This oath is invalid, given that the nation you have stated does not exist. Please apply again without the prefixes (in that case "The Federal Republic of").

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yorkashire ( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yorkashire ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

beekash, your application is rejected. Please reapply without using prefixes in your nation name.

Remmy is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tinhampton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tinhampton is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Siwale:
Tinhampton is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.
What can I do on the forums whilst my citizenship is awaiting VD/Admin checks?

Tinhampton:
Siwale:
You can check out the Games and crafts thread page and do lots of things there. you could also check out the role play thread page. lots and lots of things to do while waiting for your citizenship application to be fully processed.

There are also many other things you can do. But if you have any more questions or anything you need help with, dont hesitate to ask us!
:tnp:

So, in short: whilst I'm in the VD/admin approval process, I provisionally have the same forum-posting rights as a regular citizen?

Tinhampton:
Siwale:
You can also join our Executive Staff as citizenship is not required to join them.

Lord Nwahs:
Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. 5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly shall immediately debate the rejection and will hold a majority vote on whether to uphold it. The vote must begin two days after the rejection occurs.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

Section 6.2: Loss of Citizenship
11. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
12. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
13. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
14. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.
'>
Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:
  • Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

For reference, quoted below are the sections of the Legal Code relating to citizenship applications and when citizenship is lost.
Legal Code:
Section 6.1: Citizenship Applications
2. Any resident may apply for citizenship using their regional forum account, by providing the name of their nation in The North Pacific, and swearing an oath as follows:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
3. A copy of the laws applicants are pledging to obey must be available to them at all times.
4. An application for citizenship ceases to be valid if at any time the applicant's declared nation in The North Pacific is not located in The North Pacific.
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly shall immediately debate the rejection and will hold a majority vote on whether to uphold it. The vote must begin two days after the rejection occurs.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

Section 6.2: Loss of Citizenship
11. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
12. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
13. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
14. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zingoza, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tinhampton:
So, in short: whilst I'm in the VD/admin approval process, I provisionally have the same forum-posting rights as a regular citizen?
Unfortunately, you don't. The admins have to make sure everything is right with various things. and once you are granted full citizenship, you have the same forum posting rights as a regular citizen. It all shows you from the masking. Currently, it shows that you are a member, so you have the rights of a member. But I assure you, if everything is fine, the process shouldn't take much longer usually.

I am Benjamin Ohio Akhigbe and I am the leader of Greenstead, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Meminati, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

wicheye:
Tinhampton:
Unfortunately, you don't. The admins have to make sure everything is right with various things. and once you are granted full citizenship, you have the same forum posting rights as a regular citizen. It all shows you from the masking. Currently, it shows that you are a member, so you have the rights of a member. But I assure you, if everything is fine, the process shouldn't take much longer usually.
So, in short, a nation undergoing VD/Admin checks for citizenship has the same rights as a regular Member of the forums?

Tinhampton:
wicheye:
Tinhampton:
So, in short, a nation undergoing VD/Admin checks for citizenship has the same rights as a regular Member of the forums?
Yes. So currently you are masked as member and won't be masked as citizen until all checks have been completed

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Marabia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Subin and Marabia are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

meismedha and GreensteadNational, your oaths are incorrect. Please follow the format and repost the oaths.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Erika Megan Elloso (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=erika_megan_elloso) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

gpbolico:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Erika Megan Elloso (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=erika_megan_elloso) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You have already applied on the 11th. It looks like you're awaiting the Vice Delegate and admin checks. Kasch should be by to check everyone soon, as will the admins. Please be patient.

EDIT AND NOTE TO VD AND ADMIN: Rocktropia's nation has moved out of TNP, so they no longer are conditionally granted citizenship.

Banterna, New Rogernomics, Cadla, Siegon, Citrus Maximus, Pope urban 11, Denorsweland, Iraelia, Kundam, gpbolico, Highton Islands, Remmy, Tinhampton, Subin and Marabia all pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amerian States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Asta and Darcania were appointed yesterday to join Flemingovia as forum admins. Will the seventeen applications that need admin checks (see the post above) require checks from all three admins, or is that why there were two more admins appointed?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of DelayWork (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=delaywork), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of First Happy Nation (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=first_happy_region), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tinhampton:
Asta and Darcania were appointed yesterday to join Flemingovia as forum admins. Will the seventeen applications that need admin checks (see the post above) require checks from all three admins, or is that why there were two more admins appointed?

Any admin can check the applications, and does not require the entire team to do it. For the record, we have six admin, not three.

DelayWork is conditionally granted citizenship pending VD and admin checks.

EDIT: Also, pietgoldenhands, the name of the nation you list in the oath and the one that is linked are different. Please repost a correct oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back