-
-
-
TNP Nation
Xagill
Discord
Rocketdog
Thoughts on the following regions in terms of closing their embassies:
  • The Independent Order (region is dead)
  • The Angirisian Empire (region CTE)
  • The Galactic Order
  • Kingdom of Alexandria

Last edited:
The Independent Order has two nations, and has had one regional activity in the past year. It's very much so dead.

I can confirm TIO as being very inactive. They hardly use their forum anymore. I believe it's all discord.

The Independent Order
  • Regional Population of 50+? X They have a population of 2 nations.
  • Forums? X No Forums to be found in sight.
  • Willing to provide Foreign Update? X As stated in their Embassy Request, they are supposed to provide a Foreign Update every 7 days. However, the last one was November 10, 2016. It's been two years and two months since their last Foreign Update.
Conclusion: They don't meet the criteria to have an Embassy with us. There is no way we can provide Foreign Updates. Their region is locked, we don't have Gameside Embassies to provide Foreign Updates via RMB, and they have no Forums whatsoever. They have a population of 2 nations which isn't close to 50 nations. I think we should close the embassy The Independent Order.

The Angirisian Empire
  • Regional Population of 50+? X They no longer exist so they don't have a nation population.
  • Forums? X No Forums to be found in sight.
  • Willing to provide Foreign Update? X Their last update was in April of 2018 when Kasch announced he was resigning as Ambassador from The Angirisian Empire.
Conclusion: Simple. Region doesn't exist and not able to provide Foreign Updates/we can't provide Foreign Updates. I say we close the embassy with The Angirisian Empire.

The Galactic Order
  • Regional Population of 50+? X They have a population of 17 nations.
  • Forums? X I checked their Application thread and found their Forums. Unfortunately, when I went to look at it, it no longer existed and their Forum Domain was for sale. Oh well.
  • Willing to provide Foreign Update? X In their Application thread, they will send Foreign Updates every month. Their last update was in May of 2018.
Conclusion: This region doesn't fit the criteria. Also, in their World Factbook Entry, their apparently err angry at Malphe for closing the embassy? I don't know. I say close the embassy.

Kingdom of Alexandria
  • Regional Population of 50+? X They have a population of 23 nations.
  • Forums? X I found their forums in a Foreign Update but it' no longer exists.
  • Willing to provide Foreign Update? X Last one was in August of 2017.
Conclusion: Doesn't fit criteria at all. I couldn't even find their Embassy Request. And anyways, this embassy has already been archived/closed.

Conclusion: This region doesn't fit the criteria. Also, in their World Factbook Entry, their apparently err angry at Malphe for closing the embassy? I don't know. I say close the embassy.
As I said up there, I have the founder. Every time TGO gets mentioned in the NSGP server I add a line to the WFE related to the person who mentioned it. Probably shouldn't, but the community is mainly gone from NationStates.

Sil should have had the final word here. The answer was already in front of you, 3/4 of those regions should have already had embassies shut down/archived.

Moderator Note: The following embassies have been closed and archived. Thread closed. Should there be an appeal, please reapply for your embassies and let the FA Leadership acknowledged of your request.

— Dino, just a FA Deputy and Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back