The Independent Order

Morheim

TNPer
Name of your region:The Independent Order
Link to your region's forums: The Independent Order
Head of Government: (elected every 45 days) DaveIronside
Head of State: Grand Chancellor Beatrice
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):MikeRaven
Short description of your region: An active RP region with a small but effective government with regular elections and lots of events.

Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: We produce a newsletter every 7 days for our own members which has also become part of our updates, we also produce a more detailed bi-monthly foreign update.

I know I am a citizen here, I moved here originally to RP with a nation I had in mind as well as my original nation in the Independent Order (East Moreland). I figure I like it here to and I think the TNP and TIO could get along well so figured I would ask if we could open this embassy here. I hope me being an active RPer here and a member of TIO government isnt an issue.

Hello Morheim, thank you for your application. Morheim, I will discuss your embassy request with the rest of the cabinet and will post an update this evening in EDT time.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Your application for embassy has been accepted, Morheim. I will send you a link to your sub-forum where you can set up an ambassadorial office and post updates. Sorry for the delay.

~ Tomb

Back