Eras Map Claim Thread #3

I am requesting that the name of Malor-Kanada be changed to Malor-Vilmarna. The reason for this is due to a change in the name of Kanada to Vilmarna. Thank you.

~JL

Last edited by a moderator:
~LL

Mod: Please post a map claim if you're interested and don't put ~LL in your post. That's only for the cartographer to mark what claims have been processed.

~JL

Hi Lore - when you can, please delete Valland. Thought about it for a while and it just isn't doing it creatively for me anymore nor does it really significantly impact broader canon.
~JL

my map is between inotion north and friendly

~JL

Hello! I would like to request that my primary Eras nation, Arcanstotska, be renamed to "Ruthenia", if that name is acceptable.

I assumed it would be, since it is not the official name of any modern state but instead a Latin term for the eastern Slavic peoples. If the name "Ruthenia" is unacceptable, then I understand.

Thank you!

~JL

Hello!

I would like to ask that Waltalriche be added to the map at this location on the continent of Gothis. Waltalriche is a jointly-run third nation by Gap and myself and has been approved by forum RP mod vote. Thank you!

Screenshot_2023-12-09_at_10.55.06_PM.png

~JL

I would like to request an expansion of Scalvia as seen below, as I feel that I need a little more space, especially the coastal lengthening, to explore the maritime culture of one of Scalvia's peoples.

n2yc3As.png

~JL

Hello! I would like to claim this land on Meterra by Dhahara! My nation's name is Aspana! Thanks!
image.png

~JL

Map Update 2-7-24

(Box)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Box)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Additions

- Sarnoem
- Aspana
- Waltalriche
- Niyalmia

Removals
- Valland
- Recorate
- The Auroreo
- Tuthia
- Zelbila
- Vyslkolaiva
- Dorces
- Jenovah
- Skadesi
- Riverland
- Lorbank
- Leithania
- Geharhit

Changes
- Scalvia
- Kanada -> Vilmarna

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 86,215,512 Km2
Claimed Area: 27,609,216 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 32.35%

I would like to expand Hexastalia to the borders shown here
fjokuq.png

Current_Blank.png

I'd also like to establish a secondary nation down in Meterra called the Democratic People's Republic of Anmativeda

hvt8ay.png

Feel free to dm me on Discord if anything is needed. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Moving Sarnoem to the new northeastern continent, with its newly improved shape and size. Yes, the eastern border is a straight line for RP reasons.

sarnoem_mapclaim.png

Last edited:
Map Update 2-7-24

(Box)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Box)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Additions

- Sarnoem
- Aspana
- Waltalriche
- Niyalmia

Removals
- Valland
- Recorate
- The Auroreo
- Tuthia
- Zelbila
- Vyslkolaiva
- Dorces
- Jenovah
- Skadesi
- Riverland
- Lorbank
- Leithania
- Geharhit

Changes
- Scalvia
- Kanada -> Vilmarna

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 86,215,512 Km2
Claimed Area: 27,609,216 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 32.35%
Hello! I'm a new nation and new to the game too and I saw theres a map so maybe i could ask for my inclusion in the map! Yes i know, i have to draw it but maybe y'all can provide me the image of where to draw, that would be appreciated too! Tell me if im missing anything to do or to know, thank ya!

I would like to submit my secondary nation claim into the continent under Auroria, the 'Great Lakes Confederation' (146,829 pixels, when combined with my primary nation I have claimed my ~172,000 pixels)
upnfzm.png

Last edited:
Justosia_2.png

Now that links feel like posting, mods please delete my last post. That small southern enclave on my western mainland that's currently blank. If 8,995 pixels covers that chunk out to the protruding western edge of my nation, expand that please if allowed. Thanks.

L7SN6bE.png
- on the south-eastern coast of Waltalriche, on Gothis, should be 66px if my maths isn't wrong!

Hi, I'd like to register this (mod-approved) nation, with the name Friedensstadt. Thanks in advance!

PZu8XF9.png

Map claim for the Principality of Taured (whitee) near Friedensstadt (red) and Waltariche (yellow), on Gothis. It should be exactly 106px (according to paint.net).

Back