Citizenship Applications

Nation: Das Deustches Kaiserreich

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all requisite checks, @Ephistiryl, @Ropanama, @Commonwealth Of UOVS and @Stave are all hereby granted citizenship.

@dasdeustcheskaiserreich's application is rejected for failing the Admin check and since they do not fully meet the requirements needed for an evaluation (multiple forum accounts), the VD will not be performing a re-evaluation. They will be masked as a resident.

Nation: Tringapore

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Bodhisva

Nation: The Democratic States of Jishuan

Nation: No rights here I guess

Nation: Das Deustches Kaiserreich

Nation: Western Phomacitic Greece

Nation: UNION KINGDOMS

Nation: UNION KINGDOMS

Nation: Emnaria

A personal note: I have applied for citizenship before and been approved, but I recently left the region to explore some other stuff and am returning. But, as far as I know I need to reapply for citizenship.

Nation: Vara

Nation: Vara

@JOHN ANTO passes the Speaker's check and, having passed all requisite checks, is hereby granted citizenship.

@Emnaria passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin check.

@Varanius's (1st) application is rejected for failing the Admin check. They will be masked as a resident. @Varanius (2nd) passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin check.

Back