Citizenship Applications

Nation: Waylandia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Emnaria's application is rejected for failing the admin check. (They do not qualify for a VD-evaluation) They will be masked as resident.
@MattBatiks (second applicaton) passes the Speaker's Check and will be granted citizenship conditional upon passing the VD check.
(I also reject their first application which they removed and thus failed the Speaker's check)
Just incase the admins missed, Schiff still needs their admin check done also :)

*Reapply again, sry for inactivity.*

Nation: Furballland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: United States of StephTopia

@MattBatiks has been granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.
@Furballland passes the Speaker's check, and, has been granted citizenship having passed all requisite checks.

@StephTopia passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and VD checks.

@Schiff's application is rejected for failing the admin check. They are ineligible for a VD re-evaluation.

Last edited:
Nation: Dalia Porphyra

Nation: [Greater Sordish State]

I pledge loyalty, As Leader of The Sordish State i Pledge Loyalty to My Utmost Oath to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: [Greater Sordish State
]Link( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=greater_sordish_state )

Nation: [Greater Sordish State]

Nation: Izern

Nation: Change tnpvision rules so eesti can join

Nation: The Peoples North

Nation: Jeltronian WA Mission

@Izern passes the Speaker's check, and having passed all requisite checks, granted citizenship.

@Jeltronia passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the admin and VD checks.

@Eesti but maybe not's application has been rejected for failing the admin check. As their nation is not in the WA, they do not qualify for VD-re-evaluation.

Last edited:
The Federal Republic of Huront

Nation: Justosia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Antasca

Back