Citizenship Applications

Nation: the portuguese colony/ https://www.nationstates.net/nation=portuguese_colony

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: JackAttack

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: La Peninsule Musulmane

Nation: The Mercenary Syndicate

Nation: Kaoia

Nation: Parpyduckland

Nation: The Northern Concrete Slabian Isles (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_northern_concrete_slabian_isles)

Nation: Gemolken

Nation: Pacronesia

Last edited:
Nation: Gaudium Aeternum

spk_seal.png

Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:

You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE.
  • When registering for Citizenship, one has to refer to their actual nation nation (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NationStates).
  • Basically, either:
    1. A link to your nation on NationStates (the nation tag helps),
    2. Referring to your nation by its name without prefixes (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
    is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. Do not assume that the Speaker's Office is all-knowing.
  • Please make sure your nation application is in English, the language used in this forums. Posting the oath in any other language will result in your application being rejected.

Step 3: Participate in the region
La plupart du temps, votre demande sera approuvée en quelques jours. Lorsque cela se produit, vous serez placé dans un groupe d'utilisateurs qui vous permettra de poster dans des forums réservés à l'Assemblée régionale. Vous êtes autorisé à voter dans n'importe quel fil de vote qui commence APRÈS votre admission. Veuillez noter que pour rester un citoyen, vous devez poster sur le forum de temps en temps et maintenir une nation dans le Pacifique Nord. Pour plus de détails sur ces exigences de citoyenneté, renseignez-vous auprès du Président ou consultez le Code judiciaire (chapitre 6).

Étape 4 : Mettez à jour votre dossier de citoyenneté au besoin
Vous devez poster dans ce fil si :

• Votre nation TNP change ;
  • Vous voulez renoncer à la citoyenneté.
Si vous avez des questions, posez-les au Président ou à son suppléant désigné. Ils seront plus qu'heureux de vous aider à démarrer.

Profitez de votre séjour dans le Pacifique Nord !

Essayez de garder tous les messages hors sujet hors de ce sujet. Cela aidera à rationaliser le processus.

À titre de référence, ci-dessous sont cités les articles du Code juridique relatifs aux demandes de citoyenneté et à la perte de la citoyenneté.
Nation: Ancenia

Nation: Ancenia

Nation: Kronogistan

Nation: marble mountains

I, the supreme guide of the Marble Mountains, pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to its laws and responsible action as a member of its society. I pledge to register only one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I promise that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath, I may permanently lose my right to vote. In this way, I ask the President to obtain citizenship in the North Pacific.

spk_seal.png

Bem-vindo ao Pacífico Norte. É altamente recomendável que você solicite a Cidadania. Os cidadãos podem:
  • Votar nas eleições;
  • Ocupar cargo público;
  • Debater e votar legislação;
  • E muito mais.
Etapa 1: atender aos requisitos
A cidadania não exige associação ao WA, mas você deve atender aos seguintes requisitos:
  • Você deve ter uma nação no Pacífico Norte;
  • Você não deve ter mais de uma conta neste fórum (os administradores podem conceder isenções em circunstâncias especiais);
  • Você não deve usar um servidor proxy;
  • Você não deve representar uma ameaça à segurança regional, conforme determinado pelo Vice-Delegado.
Passo 2: Faça o juramento
Preencha e publique o seguinte requerimento:

Você pode ver o código penal que você está prometendo obedecer AQUI .
  • Ao se registrar para a Cidadania, deve-se referir a sua nação real (ou seja, o nome da nação que você digita ao fazer logon no NationStates).
  • Basicamente:
    1. Um link para sua nação em NationStates (a tag de nação ajuda), 2. É NECESSÁRIO
    referir-se à sua nação pelo nome sem prefixos (por exemplo, Olvern em vez de The Republic of Olvern no post de registro)
    para o Gabinete do Orador processar o seu pedido. Não presuma que o Gabinete do Orador é onisciente.
  • Por favor, certifique-se de que sua inscrição nacional esteja em inglês, o idioma usado nestes fóruns. Publicar o juramento em qualquer outro idioma resultará na rejeição do seu pedido.

Passo 3: Participe da região
Na maioria das vezes, seu pedido será aprovado dentro de alguns dias. Quando isso acontecer, você será colocado em um grupo de usuários que permite postar em fóruns reservados para a Assembleia Regional. Você tem permissão para votar em qualquer segmento de votação que comece APÓS você ser admitido. Observe que para permanecer um cidadão, você deve postar no fórum de vez em quando e manter uma nação no Pacífico Norte. Para mais detalhes sobre esses requisitos de cidadania, pergunte ao Palestrante ou consulte o Código Jurídico (capítulo 6).

Etapa 4: atualize seu registro de cidadania conforme necessário
Você deve postar neste tópico se:

• Sua Nação TNP muda;
  • Você quer renunciar à cidadania.
Se você tiver alguma dúvida, pergunte ao Presidente ou ao seu substituto designado. Eles terão o maior prazer em ajudá-lo a começar.

Aproveite o seu tempo no Pacífico Norte!

Tente manter todas as postagens fora do tópico fora deste tópico. Vai ajudar a agilizar o processo.

Para referência, são citadas abaixo as seções do Código Legal relacionadas a pedidos de cidadania e quando a cidadania é perdida.

Nation: Vultuca

Back